Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy10/23/16 6:34 am
1 emeralds 240 5
10/29/2016 7:48 pm
TheFlyingPig's Avatar TheFlyingPig
Making a Server - Need a Fellow Owner!

------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
//Overview//

I have recently been looking for someone who has the financial funds and the knowledge to run a server with me. I havent had such luck and is exactly why I am posting this here. What I am trying to get out of this post is a partner or group of people to both setup and run the server

//Requirements://

Must know most simple plugins
Must know how to configurate a server
Must have experience in Moderating
Must have Skype
Must be able to put in extra hours into the server development
Must be older than 14
There are other conditions. They will be told to you after you are accepted.

//My Ideas//
During this time I have also been thinking about some server ideas. These mostly include the server types towny and factions. However, if you dislike my ideas I am always open for suggestions. I will also explain the my favourite ideas with you as soon as I deem you fit. In both of these ideas you can rankup in-game and buy donor ranks.

//Other//

When creating the server we will be equal. Everything that is happening in the server we both (or more) deserve to know and will know. All applications have to go through both Owners. All changes must go through both Owners and they both deserver to have access to console.
You can apply by commenting below with your ign and Skype username I will get in touch with you as as possible.

------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

Kind regards,
Soccercrazyboy

*This server has not been started on at all. By contacting me or commenting down below you realize that and are willing to put the time and effort into this. Just to repeat we will be starting from SCRATCH.
Soccercrazyboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer