NEED BUILDERS, ADMINS, MODS, HELPERS! MAKING A PRISON SERVER

CianLyford12's Avatar CianLyford127/10/14 7:51 am
1 emeralds 232 7
7/10/2014 11:58 am
Tntking181's Avatar Tntking181
Hey im making a prison server with my bestfriend but im not good at building so we need builders and staff so if you want to apply fill this out:

IGN:
Reason why u want to be a builder or staff?:
Have u been staff on any other servers before (Be honest):
Pictures of stuff you have made before!:
Could u help advertise the server and get your friends on?:

We are also looking for some plugin developers so if you are willing to do that please skype me at cian.lyford1
CianLyford12
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Tntking181
07/10/2014 11:58 am
Level 1 : New Skinner
IGN:Tntking181
Skype Name:Tntking181
Reason why u want to be a builder or staff?:I want to be staff because I could help your server a lot because I own a server my self and it also recently opend like 2 weeks ago
Have u been staff on any other servers before (Be honest):yes I have been staff on several servers befor
Pictures of stuff you have made before!:I can send you pics of what I made over skype
Could u help advertise the server and get your friends on?:Yes I could help get people on your server
xo3app
07/10/2014 9:46 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Ign: xo3app
Skype Name: xo3app
Reason you want to be builder or staff?: I would like to be staff on the prison server because I like being in a community where I can later call people my friends, I am great builder when it comes to smaller more detailed things and I like helping out people.
Have you been staff on any other servers before? (Be honest): Yes, I have I am a admin on one server currently and I own a server as well.
Pictures of stuff you have built before: Like I said earlier I would like to be just a staff member not a builder but I could help out on the smaller stuff.
Could you help advertise the server to get your friends on: Yes, definitely I could advertise here or even get my friends from school on!

Thanks for reading, hope to see the server soon! -xo3app
Mathwall
07/10/2014 9:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:mattwillwin
Skype Name:Mathwall02
Reason you want to be builder or staff?: The reason I would like to be staff on your server is for one I am very active,I will help any person in need when they need it,and thirdly I know a lot of commands with being a staff member.
Have you been staff on any other servers before?(Be honest):Yes I have. I have been moderator and admin on dozens of servers and a co-owner on my friends server which shut down a couple of months ago.
Pictures of stuff you build before: I dont think this goes to me because I am applying for a staff position not a builder.
Could you help advertise the server to get your friends on:Of course. I would be happy to advertise this server(but not on big servers like mineplex or thehive).

Thank you in advance for reading and hope to see you soon.-Matt
SwiftKillZ
07/10/2014 9:06 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
[color=#400080][size=150][b][u] ★★★ Why I want to be on your server! ★★★[/color][/u][/b][/size]
[b]I would like to join your server as joining a server is a new opportunity for me, a new chance to shine in this big world . I think that joining a server will not only benefit me but the community of minecraftia as we know it as I can try my best to advertise as well as being a builder, plugin manager or even just a member!

I want to join your server as I would like a new experience as well as helping someone out along with it.[/b]

[b][color=#00FFFF]What is your in-game name?[/color] My in-game name is Destiny

[color=#00FFFF]Do you have forms of contact?[/color] I have Skype, MCDestinyx, contact me if you need anything! I also have an email but I will only give you that if you accept me!

[color=#00FFFF]How old are you?[/color] I am 17 years of age, a girl and very mature!

[color=#00FFFF]Why should I choose you?[/color] I think that you should choose me as I could benefit your server in so many ways, suggesting plugins, building different maps and warps or spawns, making your plugins better and more unique and investing my time and hard-work into your server.

[color=#00FFFF] How experienced are you?[/color] I am very experienced in the field of MCServers as I recently owned my very own network of servers. Chaotic PVP - A raid, grief, pvp and factions server which accumulated on average 40 people daily. Chaotic KitPVP - One of my most popular servers with 70 people average per day. Chaotic Games - A range of different games including hungergames, spleef, gta and other small mini-games, averaging 80+ people daily. My servers accumulated a total profit of £7800, however they lasted very shortly as my server was home-hosted and my PC died out on me . Lasting only 1 year, it was a disappointment.
I also have experience in the building field, building anything like medieval castles and spawns, futuristic cities and hotels, modern villages and houses as well as a few other big builds.
My experience is mainly in the plugin management and server development field, I know lots of worldguard, worldedit, coreprotect, votifier, galistener commands as well as groupmanager and pex, setting up buycraft, etc and managing the server as a whole as well as managing your enjin website is my experience-base.

[color=#00FFFF]Anything else to add?[/color] [color=#000080]I hope you pick me and make your decision wisely![/color][/b]

[color=#0000BF]- Destiny[/color]
stormy_swe
07/10/2014 8:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: stormy_swe
Skype Name: simon.kobajs
Reason why u want to be a builder or staff?: I think i can help other players whit ingame stuff not good whit the mine making things but i willl be alot of help when the server starts up
Have u been staff on any other servers before (Be honest): Yes im mostly helper or guard on prison servers
Pictures of stuff you have made before!: I don't want to be builder i rate my self 2/10
Could u help advertise the server and get your friends on?: Yes i will do my best to get my friends and other people on
Nutterllzz
07/10/2014 8:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: MinecraftCain

Skype Name: weston101hd1

Reason why u want to be a builder or staff? Because I Want To Help The Server Grow And Have A Good REP and Get Active Players To Play On This Server When Its Up And Built!

Have u been staff on any other servers before (Be honest): Yes I Use To Own A Server Called Dynamite Prison But My Server Hosting Went Bust And I Could Not Save The World File So I Have Not Bothered Since.

Pictures of stuff you have made before!: I Will Send You Them On Skype.

Could u help advertise the server and get your friends on?: Yes I Could Inform My Friend Who Has A YT Channel Also I Could Tweet It Out So People Can Play #AwesomeNewPrison!

Also I'm A Good Builder And Have Built Some Amazing Things In The Past Of Minecraft What I Still Have Pics Of!
SkulledR
07/10/2014 8:15 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
IGN: twista_17
Skype Name: SkulledR
Reason why u want to be a builder or staff?: i want to be builder or staff because i want to help people resolve thier issues in the near future and help you build your successful server
Have u been staff on any other servers before (Be honest):
im an owner of a private building server
Pictures of stuff you have made before!: i cant because of privacy issues
Could u help advertise the server and get your friends on?: yes but if i advertertise on i advertertise on other servers it will make my and your reputation bad
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome