NEED BUILDERS AND MODS! ASAP!!

MaliekBryant24's Avatar MaliekBryant249/14/12 9:09 pm
9/14/2012 9:24 pm
HiR3z's Avatar HiR3z
Hello!, We need an experienced Builder and a mod to help! Please add me on skype arcticwolf432 After you have made an application! Add me then send me the application!

Skype name:
Why should we pick you?
What can you offer than others cant?
Maturity 1-10
MUST BE BETTER THAN THIS! >www.planetminecraft.com/project/large-playroom-garden/
**PLEASE BE DETAILED** **ADD ME ON SKYPE PLUS SEND ME YOUR APPLICATION!**
MaliekBryant24
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HiR3z
09/14/2012 9:24 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Exp with Building: I can do TONS with redstone and I am good at building cool structures.
Skype name: J_HiR3z
Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I have been Admin 4 times Mod 5 times Co-Owner 2 times and I own my own server. Tons of Experience obviously.
What can you offer than others cant: I am great with redstone and I can also be helpful with anything and everything related to building. I am extremely experienced with plugins so that is also an upside.
Maturity 1-10: 10
XtremeCraft
09/14/2012 9:23 pm
Level 46 : Master Technomancer
[b][center][size=150]Hey, I'd like to apply[/size][[/center]

IGN: Fahim7755
Maturity: 10
Reason to Pick me: Plug-in (bukkit) experience on a scale of 1-10: I am a 10/10 As I do own my own 24/7 Server with advanced plugins so I can configure and node anything u want.
How long have you played Minecraft: Over 1 year.
Additional Info: I own a Very well developed Server called XtremeCraft so I have a lot of experience in the Plugins and advertising field of servers (e.g. Banners Video animation promotional content). If you would liek to see some of my work check out my PMC page!
[url=www.planetminecraft.com/server/xtremecraft-1098984/]http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/x ... t-1098984/[/url]
[b]If you like my Application PRIVATE MESSAGE ME! [/b]
Sh4d0w1128
09/14/2012 9:18 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Exp with Building:I am a very experienced builder i helped build shadowraze if u know what that is if you dont its the second most popular server dont beilive me ask the pple who built it.
Skype name:Dont have one srry
Why should we pick you?Because i like to help a lot of new players and i want to make sure that everyone could play safely
What can you offer than others cant?Well i can offer a lot like i could help make ur server safe from hackers and a alot of other stuff umm i have no tolerence for rule breakers i will bann them if they do something really wrong so yea
Maturity 1-10: 9
i hope that i could still be a staff member even if i dont have a skype thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome