☆★☆ Need builders for a faction server! ☆★☆

Izzeyh's Avatar Izzeyh7/9/12 11:25 am
7/9/2012 7:46 pm
I_Earn_Diamonds's Avatar I_Earn_Diamonds
Hello! Tergothen is a fresh brand-new Faction Server which will kick-off tonight! And to build up the wonderful world of Tergothen, we will need you! WIth one central primary city, featuring many shops and offering a safe haven, and many settlements outside the walls of the city, Tergothen aims to deliver a unique and entertaining experience.

Ofcourse, cities and settlements don't build themselves. People are needed who can lead and organise some of the Factions on the server, and possibly work on the main city. If you feel like you could be of importance to this server, please fill in this application:

Are you applying for Faction Leader? If not, please state what you could do.

IGN:
Skype/Steam:

Previous Experience:
Previous work (provide screenshots if possible):

What kind of Faction would you like to build (please provide as much information)

Are you able to recruit for your own Fation, on forums such as PMC and Minecraftforum?

Thanks for filling in the application. Applications will be checked as soon as possible, but it may take a few hours as we arent 24/7 standby.
Izzeyh & Alex
Izzeyh
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

I_Earn_Diamonds
07/09/2012 7:46 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Staff Application
Ign(In-game name);alex9404
Irl(Real-Life name); Alex
Age(Dont lie);15 almost 16 this October
Why do you deserve mod?(1-3 Paragraphs)(3-7 Sentences Each paragraph)
Hi im alex9404 and id like to be mod on one of your servers.
I like being mod because i really like making stuff and managing the server. ive been mod on playcast for at least 1 year andi think im up for any challenge.
hope you accept me as admin.

IGN:alex9404
Maturity:(9/10)
What you will bring to this server?:i will moniter for 7 hours a day. when new people join i dont care if there noobs i still say hi and help them.
What if you saw someone not doing the right thing. 1. id warn them. 2. id jail them 3. id kick them 4. id temporaraly ban them 5. id ban them
Why do you want this role?:I like modd because monitoring is my priority and helping the owners is what i do.
What are you good at building with?: i specialize with redstone and i can make anything ud like from redstone any TYPE of contraction.lol anyway i also create epic stuff like if u need pixel art im alfo good at that. i also know how to protect land and i know all commands.
If you got the position you know that you WILL BE banned if you give items to players correct? Mark "Yes" or "No" [Yes ]
So i would like to be mod but if i cant then Admin
nickvo93
07/09/2012 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: nickvo93
Timezone/Country: Belgium GMT+1
Skype/Steam: "nickvo93"
butt contact me via email : vanoostveldt.nicky@gmail.com

Previous Experience: Gromkill's medieval rpg
Previous work (provide screenshots if possible): Medieval-themed town, and a semi-finished jungle-town

What kind of Faction would you like to build (please provide as much information)
Probably a medieval castle with crops & tiny outposts (in survival mode or creative?)
Are you able to recruit for your own FaCtion, on forums such as PMC and Minecraftforum?
Yep, wont be to hard

PM or Email me if interested
Izzeyh
07/09/2012 4:38 pm
Were looking for people a bit older
Killa-123
07/09/2012 7:46 pm
Oh well im very mature please give me a chance trust me i don't mess around i got most of my rank's on server's for being helpful and never messing
Killa-123
07/09/2012 2:08 pm
did you look at mine or am i declined
Izzeyh
07/09/2012 1:24 pm
Still looking for some good builders (:!
benfandelta4
07/09/2012 12:37 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
IGN: benfandelta4
Timezone/Country:us
Skype/Steam: Skype, will reveal if accepted

Previous Experience:not much i am on 4 other servers
Previous work (provide screenshots if possible): built a mansion and some cabins in the woods

What kind of Faction would you like to build (please provide as much information) a faction that have huge skyscrapers, batcave and a floating island

Are you able to recruit for your own Fation, on forums such as PMC and Minecraftforum? yes i think i can do that
XxRaptor9xX
07/09/2012 12:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:XxRaptor9xX
Timezone/Country:USA Eastern.
Skype/Steam:neither.

Previous Experience:?ive built some spawns and am good with faction bases
Previous work (provide screenshots if possible):srry no pic but las thing i built was a giant spawn with shop and a storage unit.

i love building Guilds with levels/ranks like rookie-Epic Hunter/Huntress

Are you able to recruit for your own Faction, on forums such as PMC and Minecraftforum?: Yes
gp892
07/09/2012 12:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: gp892
Timezone/Country: United States
Skype/Steam:Collums2collums/xxcrazyn00bowner

Previous Experience:I am co owner of me and my friends server
Previous work (provide screenshots if possible):I took a pic of a sheep riding a minecart lol
Are you able to recruit for your own Fation, on forums such as PMC and Minecraftforum? Yeh i could
Killa-123
07/09/2012 11:43 am
IGN: jasonthekill3r
Timezone/Country: GMT Ireland
Skype/Steam: Skype theflipper123 Steam jasonthedestroyer

Previous Experience: Im building and an admin on my friends new server
Previous work (provide screenshots if possible): sorry have none ill get some if needed

i would make a hunting faction you know hunting people down and raid other base's
since i like killing and exploring alot

Are you able to recruit for your own Fation, on forums such as PMC and Minecraftforum? Yea i could make a topic like this one and have people make an application to join
pogoman122
07/09/2012 11:32 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
IGN: Pogoman122
Timezone/Country: United States
Skype/Steam: Minecrafterofdoom/Epicrichtofen

Some of my previous work includes a giant cathedral for a spawn, a giant underwater base for my faction (Rapture) And a sandstone guardstower.

I would probably build an underwater base like i previously said.
and yes i am.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome