---Need Builders for a prison server!---

Vex_George's Avatar Vex_George3/29/14 1:12 pm
1 emeralds 117 4
4/4/2014 2:48 pm
ImLukePlays's Avatar ImLukePlays
We are looking for builders for our prison server... we are not great builders and that is why we need your help. We want our server to have amazing builds for each mine and you will get the builder tag when the server is done plus you will get full credit for each mine you build. We are looking for more of a team of builders not just one but will take exceptions!

Builder Application:
IGN:
Building Scale(1-10):
TimeZone:
Skype(Required):
Other(Anything else that you want to add):
Vex_George
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/04/2014 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ImLukePlays
Builder Application:
IGN: LukePlayzMC
Experience: Been building in minecraft for the past 2 years.
Building Scale(1-10): 9
TimeZone: Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
Skype(Required): imLukePlays
Other(Anything else that you want to add): Im very mature and i am looking at doing a prison series so i might start one? contact me on skype only
03/29/2014 1:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Assassin1156
Builder Application:
IGN: Assassin1156
Experience: I'm really experienced with Minecraft servers and being a staff member on it. I am a really good builder and designer. I've been staff on many servers and built great spawns! I'm an Admin on a OP Prison server which I think OP Prison servers are the best out right now. Everyone enjoys them. I can help out with pretty much anything. Just ask! I am really mature and trustworthy and I will NOT disrespect Owners or the players. I will follow the rules no matter the rank I am.
Building Scale(1-10): 9 and a half.
TimeZone: Eastern Standered time.
Skype(Required): I will message you it. I don't want people adding me.
Other(Anything else that you want to add): I'm a Sport lover. I love playing Basketball, soccer and football. I am Turkish. I am also a Youtuber and I may start a OP Prison series on your server!
03/29/2014 1:27 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Thecraftcookie
Builder Application:
IGN:killerguy48
Experience:Ive had alot of experience on prison servers when it comes to making ranks making Mines makng kits and etc so i was searching and searching till i found a PlanetMinecraft Post saying Help me build a prison spawn / prison server so i found this one and i wanted to try it out so i think i might get accepted if i do ill be in much great Joy
Building Scale(1-10):8-10
TimeZone:EST
Skype(Required):issagoesviral13
Other(Anything else that you want to add):Please tell me if i get accepted on skype!
03/29/2014 1:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zimp
IGN:Zetaclypse
Experience:7/10
Building Scale(1-10):6/10
TimeZone:Texas coast
Skype(Required):working mic... My skype is endolink
Other(Anything else that you want to add):i have tourettes syndrome
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024