Need a few admins.

ShameItsNot's Avatar ShameItsNot1/15/13 12:21 pm
1/16/2013 5:24 pm
Cocoa1324's Avatar Cocoa1324
Hey, I'm looking for a couple admins to manage my server. A couple of rules first to make the job.

1. If you mess with me or my server, I will mess with you.

2. Be respectful.

3. That is all.

I just like to be straight up and put that out there beforehand. You can make your own house, make your own faction, spawn items in, but nothing serious. A couple of requirements too, you have to be older than 12, you need to know how to configure and manage popular plugins, and you need to be able to be on at least 4 days a week. See? Not that hard. The reason I'm so stern is because like you all, I care about what I took a bit to make, is all . And if you can advertise, that will increase your chances of getting the job a lot. Same with if you have a skype.

Almost done. I want a well written application too, it doesnt have to be grade-A shit, but decent. If I see "if u give me op ill do alot for ur server im 30 w/ degree in it so yah" then I wont even consider it. That is all. I look forward to hearing from you all.
ShameItsNot
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Cocoa1324
01/16/2013 5:24 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Did anyone get accepted or what?
ProjectThompson
01/15/2013 2:07 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
in game name: lobo5th
my experience with servers: i've been owner on 1 server co-owner on 2 admin on 3 and mod on 2
trustful: i have owned a server and i know how much it sucks to be treated in a bad way and i refuse to let people act like that on other server
how much do i play: allday i'm homeschooled

thanks for viewing
Deadpangod5
01/15/2013 1:03 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Ign: deadpangod3
Some stuff about me: I am very good at getting along with people, I can settle arguments and calm people down, I've been admin on 1 server before, I have a great sense of humor, and I have some experience being an admin, I don't know how to manage plugins and stuff tho.
Cocoa1324
01/15/2013 1:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Skype Name: Cocoamc13
Name: Cody
IGN: Cocoa1324
I am a very mature and friendly person. I am also very helpful and I love to play MC.
I am able to play at least 6 days a week. I can advertise and I can also manage plugins. I have a ton of experience with server managing. I have owned/co-owned a couple servers in the past. If you would like to know anything else about me, feel free to message me on Skype.
I should also note that I am from Iowa in the US and my timezone is GMT-6:00.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Cody
percychilly
01/15/2013 1:00 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Unicorn
ign:no
i was a head admin on a server but it got shut down due to lack of funds people like me and i am fair but i do put rules in to play when they are needed thanks for reading this
Nulcheck
01/15/2013 12:45 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Modder
i got a server
martin3242028
01/15/2013 12:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Skype name: my Skype got hacked
IGN : martin3242028
experience : i was head admin on a server before for almost 4 months before it became inactive and was shut down, i am a very experienced admin, great sense of humour, great with helping people and also an excellent builder
i would love to be Head admin, i also could come on all day everyday pretty much
Noah11
01/15/2013 12:38 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger
I'm 12 can i still apply? I'm a moderator on a different server.
ShameItsNot
01/15/2013 12:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
If you are good at building and helping players then moderator sounds right for you.
acegodward
01/15/2013 12:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ShameItsNotHey, I'm looking for a couple admins to manage my server. A couple of rules first to make the job.

1. If you mess with me or my server, I will mess with you.

2. Be respectful.

3. That is all.

I just like to be straight up and put that out there beforehand. You can make your own house, make your own faction, spawn items in, but nothing serious. A couple of requirements too, you have to be older than 12, you need to know how to configure and manage popular plugins, and you need to be able to be on at least 4 days a week. See? Not that hard. The reason I'm so stern is because like you all, I care about what I took a bit to make, is all . And if you can advertise, that will increase your chances of getting the job a lot. Same with if you have a skype.

Almost done. I want a well written application too, it doesnt have to be grade-A shit, but decent. If I see "if u give me op ill do alot for ur server im 30 w/ degree in it so yah" then I wont even consider it. That is all. I look forward to hearing from you all.
JoeyFresher
01/15/2013 12:28 pm
also i can advertise alot D
JoeyFresher
01/15/2013 12:27 pm
Skype name: joeytobitt

In-Game name: JoeyFresher

im sorry but i cannot help the server in anyway.... but im a very well experienced admin and can help in many different ways.
including:
huge amount of game time
friendly chat
rule keeper
and also a very good builder
if you want to take it a step faster i can be a very good co owner but im not very experienced with it
I really hope to be admin or co owner and i really look forward to your reply.
Please reply soon as im a bit excited XD
Mic or no?: YES D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome