Need a Free host/sponisership for Great Server idea!

zombienuker9's Avatar zombienuker98/8/13 8:21 pm
8/8/2013 9:01 pm
TheFireCrafterMC's Avatar TheFireCrafterMC
Hi im zombienuker9 i need a free server host/sponsership before we begin here is a imporant rule i must ask DONT WRITE NEGATIVE COMMENTS! now here is my idea

Your age:14
Name of proposed server:Nuclearzombietown
How much RAM you want:1000MB Or Higher
How many player slots:30
Describe your server idea: My server idea is to Have a friendly Towny server where everyone will have fun and will be safe at same time. we will have Minigames from small to big ones like hide and seek or survival games. All the staff will go through a trail to prevent any abusers getting staff. All unusable plugins will be dispensed so everyone can have fun
Why you want this server: Most servers Are filled with Abusers or Unsafe Environment i want to make that right by getting my own server and make it a safe enviorment with no abusers
On a scale of 1-10, how badly do you want the server?: 9
Proposed Plugins: HealthBar.essentials,Permmisonex,Multiverse-Core,Multiverse-Portals,Towny,Citzens,CoreProtect So are just some of the plugins I will add more Mature plugins or Minigames plugins depending on space
Donation Plan: There will be 2 Donor ranks V.I.P which will give fly,hat,nick,$10,000 In Game Cash and Kit Vip For 10$, the other rank will be DonorMod which will give DonorMod rank for 50$ and up
What makes your server special? Why should I join your server instead of that other server?:My Server will Fun And safe Other Servers will Have abusers or Bad Language Chat
Is there a reason why you can't pay for this server?: Cant pay tell christmas and thats not long enough this server idea must come alive soon!
What is your preferred method of contact? Skype? PM?:skype:Zombienuker9 or Pm me here
What you will do for the company in return: 100% Donations Go To You!

Hope You Give My Server A Chance!
zombienuker9
Level 7 : Apprentice Network