Need a Free Server? Click Here!

yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer211/24/15 7:29 pm
1 emeralds 278 9
11/26/2015 5:43 pm
macgarthur's Avatar macgarthur
Do you have some great Builds and fun MiniGames but are struggling to host a server? Do you have an awesome server idea but just don't have enough money to host one?

Then you have found the correct post! We will provide you with a free, decent Server which you will have 100% control upon.

This is how it works: Candidates will complete an application to apply to the sponsorship, the selected ones will be added on Skype and briefly talked to in order to see if they are worthy or not. The finalists will be given a server that ranges from 4GB-8GB RAM from reliable hosting services.

Convinced and want to apply? Fill out the form below!
Click to reveal
Name:
Why are you worthy:
Server Idea (Why is it unique, etc.):
Current Level (Only have a server idea, have builds/builders, etc.):
What will you do in return:
Additional Info:

P.S. Remember, longer and more detailed applications will have a better chance to be selected.
yyyyer2
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

UglyPirates
11/26/2015 9:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name: AlagesiaRPG
Why are you worthy: I have hosted many survival servers in the past, and am currently still hosting play.footballcraft.net, i have experience on servers with a decent playerbase. I can work out an entire server for you, configure it and all, and help moderate it.
Server Idea (Why is it unique, etc.): Personally i would prefer working on a survival server, like i said i know exactly how to setup a professional server, and i think a great survival server always has a great chance of... survival
Current Level: Work could be completed within a day or 3
What will you do in return: Like i said, i'm willing to completely create the server and configure it, turning it into an awesome looking survival server with great features. What i don't have is a lot of free time to spend ingame, but i can spend some time helping to monitor the server, just not all of it.
Ivain
11/26/2015 5:41 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Basically you are asking for payment in natura, are you not? you provide people with 'free' servers in return for things like builds, customized plugins, art etc.

If all this goes fairly, seems like a decent system.

I do recommend to anyone applying, however, to not offer more in return than you can easily afford to dedicate. you might find yourself short on time otherwise.
macgarthur
11/26/2015 5:43 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Solid advice.
VanzeGhosts
11/26/2015 3:27 am
Level 1 : New Network
Name: Cody

Why are you worthy: I am very experienced with server development and feel I could put the server to good use.

Server Idea (Why is it unique, etc.): My server idea is VanzeHub. VanzeHub is a Minigame/Survival/Creative server. The original plan was to have only a Minigame server, but I felt it would be difficult to gain a player base that way. Therefore, Creative and Survival modes were added.

Current Level (Only have a server idea, have builds/builders, etc.): I have 2 dedicated builders working on the server maps.

What will you do in return: I can bring in lots of profits through server advertising/sponsorship/donations

Additional Info: None ATM
yyyyer2
11/26/2015 4:49 pm
Added on Skype.
JunHWhang
11/25/2015 11:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
You state it's a free server, yet you ask what we will give in return.
macgarthur
11/26/2015 3:18 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Nothing is free my friend.
yyyyer2
11/25/2015 7:13 pm
Still open for applications
DinoTheDino
11/24/2015 8:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Diego
Why are you worthy:e, etc.):Because I want to start a server which everyone from every age can come on and have fun, currently i have lots of ideas to give out but no one wants them, I would love to own a server and be the one who give then entertainment rather than playing the entertainment.
Current Level (Only have a server idea, have builds/builders, etc.):Lots of ideas with experience builders and friends for staff
What will you do in return:Pay =) And have a good and growing server with what you will provide me with (hopefully )
Additional Info: I am eager and cant wait to see results!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome