Need Helpers for my Pixelmon server

Rainy_Day's Avatar Rainy_Day9/17/14 3:13 pm
1 emeralds 160 1
9/18/2014 3:53 am
geothermal007's Avatar geothermal007
Heyo. I posted this on the main server topic, but looks like no-one really paid attention... Anyway, I'm looking for Helpers on my server. If you want to be one, please apply in this format:

IGN:
Previous experiences:
What makes you special?:

Thanks.
Rainy_Day
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/18/2014 3:53 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
geothermal007
Rainy_Day

Heyo. I posted this on the main server topic, but looks like no-one really paid attention... Anyway, I'm looking for Helpers on my server. If you want to be one, please apply in this format:

geothermal007's App
Click to reveal
IGN:
geothermal007
Why do you want Helper?:
I want to be helper because I believe I have the skills for this role and to do it properly.
I have plenty past experience and I would always try my best to help out and give other people a welcoming experience.
Please ask for info if needed?

Previous experiences:
I have plenty of past experience I am staff in more than 5 servers and I am high ranked in just about all of them, I have experience in website coding, and setting up many plugins/Plugin Manager I have played more than 500 hours worth of pixelmon and I am very succesful, I Own Build team AlphaOmega but I do not see it carrying of for much of the time no one is active I have built 5 spawns all on my own
If you require more please ask!

What makes you special?:
The thing that makes me special is that I am unique no one else in the world looks, talks, or acts like me. I have great leadership skills I am mature and I always try my hardest in life.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome