[Faction Server] Need Mature Moderators [99.99% Uptime]

iMe's Avatar iMe8/8/13 3:14 pm
1 emeralds 188 2
8/8/2013 11:39 pm
ZyCoshady's Avatar ZyCoshady
To apply to be a moderator please include the following information:

What's your IGN (In-Game Name)?

Why do you want to apply for moderator?

Do you have extensive knowledge of owning a server, editing plugins, creating plugins, etc.

How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to moderating the server?

What experience with moderating a server do you have?

Tell me a little bit about yourself (nationality, gender, hobbies, etc.)?

How long have you been a player on Faction Frenzy and Minecraft in general?

(Optional) What is your current age?

Have you ever used hack clients before (Nodus, X-Ray, etc.)?

How could you tell if a player is using Nodus?

If a player starting repetitively using all caps in chat or starting spamming, how would you handle the situation?

What qualities do you have that are useful for moderating?

Thanks for applying for being a Moderator, you will get a response of being accepted or not being accpeted within 12-24 hour. If you are not accepted feel free to use our server, it's not whitelisted.

--DirtyDiamonds, Faction Frenzy Server Owner
iMe
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/08/2013 11:39 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Archer
ZyCoshady
What's your IGN (In-Game Name)? ZyCoshady

Why do you want to apply for moderator? I just want to help out... I've owned a couple servers and have been admin on a lot. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Another thing is because ... I just like helping. Hope you choose me !

Do you have extensive knowledge of owning a server, editing plugins, creating plugins, etc. ? I have owned 3 servers... I have a lot of Group permission knowledge. Although I don't really know about Creating or coding a plugin.

How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to moderating the server?
Like 8 hours a day? Maybe less if I have some school problems.

What experience with moderating a server do you have? I have been moderator admin, and co-owner on a lot of server, I was co-owner on one server but it has been took down. (My friend owned it and I helped him with permissions and built his spawn, that's why I was co-owner)

Tell me a little bit about yourself (nationality, gender, hobbies, etc.)? Well I was born in USA. Moved to UK and now back in US. Gender: Male. I generally play minecraft. I know a lot about the game... I started playing in 2009 . ( Alpha 1.1 ) And have been in love with the game ever since. I do play American football aswell.

How long have you been a player on Faction Frenzy and Minecraft in general? I have never played on the server. And I have been in minecraft since 09.

(Optional) What is your current age? 16

Have you ever used hack clients before (Nodus, X-Ray, etc.)? Yes When I was a noob . I used OdiumXX In 2011 for a while.

How could you tell if a player is using Nodus? Well, With antihack plugin It tells you if they're attempting to fly (etc.) That's really all I know about that.

If a player starting repetitively using all caps in chat or starting spamming, how would you handle the situation? Either mute, Warn or kick them. I would never ban unless they back talked or overused the spam.

What qualities do you have that are useful for moderating? Plugin helping. I certainly would help with permissions. And I would just love to Moderate the server and protect it. I would never do anything bad because minecraft is my life. And I'm just glad to help out.
08/08/2013 10:44 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
dumflur
IGN: dumflur
Why do you want to apply for moderator?: I like to help people and I like to just sit around and watch for hackers and modders.
I do know about plugins and how to edit ect. I owned a server in 1.5.2 but I was to lazy to update and just deleted it.
I have another month of summer and play 5-12 hours per day just on minecraft.
I have alot of experience playing servers and I know what a moderators job is and what to do.
I am american or white, I am a guy and enjoy playing video games including COD and Fallout. I am very mature for my age.
I have been playing Faction Frenzy for a couple of days. I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years.
I am 13 years of age. (I am very mature, you will not be disappointed!)
I have used a Hacked client named Weepcraft, in 1.5.2. I never used it on multiplayer I just used it for single player use ONLY.
I could find out if a player is using Nodus or a hacked client by going invisible or just following him to see if he does anything he couldn't do without hacks. For example spider climbing, super jump, flying ect.
If a player started to spam the chat I would give them a polite warning to stop. If they do not stop after a couple seconds after I told them I would kick them, if they come back and do it again I will ban them.
I am a very nice person, I have been told I am funny and nice to everyone. I can be a normal fun player when I want and I can enforce rules when I am told. I have a sharp eye when it comes to spotting hackers and I love it. I also have a Youtube I am also devoted to so I can also post videos of the server to promote it. I have 100+ subscribers on it, go check it out it is JustMinecraft1234. I am on very later than anyone else and can monitor the server late at night. I am not just a moderator also I am very good at designing things such as houses. I am also good at spell checking for example at the spawn it says how much each rank gets an hour the knight says 10 coins an hour while I think it should be 10k an hour to blend in with the other amounts since it is between 5k and 15k. Thanks for reading my application and get back to me as soon as possible. Also my timezone is Pacific.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome