Need Mini-Games Admins/Players for Giant Mini-Games Server!

n00bsaus's Avatar n00bsaus5/6/13 12:10 pm
1 emeralds 126 1
5/6/2013 12:34 pm
progamingkilz's Avatar progamingkilz
Attention all Mini-Game Admins, Owners, and Players!

Admins, are you struggling to bring in more players to your mini-game server? Players, do you have a dozen servers you have to jump between because they all have different games you like? Are you annoyed when you find a server but it doesn't have enough players? Well, I have a solution!

We all like playing mini-games! But instead of being spread out across multiple servers with different games and low player counts, why not join together in one giant mini-games server? Admins keep your admin and building rights to continue making games and doing what you love. Players, enjoy all your favorite games in one place without having to switch between multiple servers! It's a win/win!

Let's make the biggest, best, ultimate mini-game server! Let's bring in as many mini-game admins as we can. Bring all your games with you, building alongside other talented mini-game creators. Bring all your players so we have hundreds of players enjoying our games together instead of just a few.

Do you like this idea and want to be a part of it? Want to see this happen? Then spread the word about the biggest, most awesome Mini-Game server that Minecraft has ever seen! Tell your friends. Tell your mini-game admins. Everyone is welcome to join me in one of the biggest and best experiments to ever happen in all Minecraft.

We'll need a host who can support dozens of admins and all their players from each server. We'll need a web presence, as well as all the necessary mini-games plugins (Mob Arena, Skyblock, Mini-Games Mod, Infected, etc, etc...). But most of all we'll need the players, and the admins, willing to come together and make this project a success.

Join me in creating the biggest, best, ultimate Mini-Games Server Minecraft has ever seen.
n00bsaus
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe