Need players and builder fun server

Fanged_Beaver's Avatar Fanged_Beaver8/22/12 1:45 pm
8/22/2012 7:24 pm
Fanged_Beaver's Avatar Fanged_Beaver
we need new players and builders for this awesome server called crypticcraft any builders would help we need some nice buildings to make the server look better.also new players to help the server running and to make the server funner.

builders if u could leave your minecraft username and what u r good a building so i can know its u when u come on and find u a spot to build thanks
Fanged_Beaver
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Fanged_Beaver
08/22/2012 7:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner
k both of u come on thursday 11:00am or just that day but 11 is the best bc i will be on thanks for the help if im not on tell anyone on the server that your a builder thanks
fartmanbrando
08/22/2012 2:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ign:fartansean skype:fartmansean how will u help the server:well i can help it anny difrent ways like getting people on the server and sometimes just sometimes to donate . how long have u been playing minecraft:2 years. Have u been banned before:yes but have`nt we all How old are u:13 are u a good builder:well if i had to say 1-10 i say 6 Not the best not the worst. How experined u are with plugins:Well good with world edit and essantils and much more that will be in other so moveing on country:Canda timezone:East pasfic How long will u play on servere for:2 to 3 hours not that much but decent im not a gamer Lol other:Well essantils world edit mcbans worldguard facs and ya thats it oh and hawkeye Well that concludes it ty
gunnerman21
08/22/2012 2:19 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
IGN:gunnerman21
mostly redstone tec
I can build basic buildings but my detail work sucks pm me th ip please
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome