[OPS] We need ops!

iancarroll's Avatar iancarroll12/27/12 3:30 pm
1/17/2013 7:28 pm
TheLittlePlanet's Avatar TheLittlePlanet
CraftIt is back (yet again) and is hiring moderators to help run the server.

Apply using:
IGN:
Experience:
Do you have Skype? (Don't include it here):
Why do you want to be an op?
What empowers you to become a great op?

I will check back in a few hours.
IP (Whitelisted): go.craftitserver.com
iancarroll
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheLittlePlanet
01/17/2013 7:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
Apply using: Admin
IGN: vandore
Experience: Ive been staff.. well all the ranks on many servers, and ive caught alot of hackers and griefers, and like 95% of them trusted me.. I dont hack, or grief, i hate griefing and hacking... i dont like cheating in games >.>
Why do you want to be an op? ill help the server alot, build, Advertise (if you want me to), and be respectful to everyone.
What empowers you to become a great op? I like to make factions together when im not in creative or anything, help build, but i dont like creating my own because whenever i do that they grief it and take all of my stuff -.- so i like joining factions and help build, ill have fun, and do do alot of others ^^
Gr8_Dtetctive_BM
01/17/2013 7:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Apply using: Admin/op
IGN:brandonmckail
Experience: i have been mod on 2 servers: LoLCraft and Wafflecraft (popular servers)
Do you have Skype? (Don't include it here): No
Why do you want to be an op? I feel like mod wasnt enough and i want to learn more about leadership and its overall fun
What empowers you to become a great op? i am good at understanding normal player problems (ive had firsthand experience quite often) and im always ready to lend a hand
Billzer
12/28/2012 1:13 am
Apply using:op

IGN:princeoftheozone

Experience:Been playing for a long time.
ran a couple fo servers with some people.
Do you have Skype? Yes

Why do you want to be an op?
So I can help make a server that people want to be apart of and want to play Ive spent so much time looking for good servers, and Ive found no matter the type of server its the admins that make the servers what they are.

What empowers you to become a great op?
The need for friendly run and fun to play servers.
AlexzTheMan
12/28/2012 12:57 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
IGN:Djposh
Experience: I have owned a server and i have had a friend who made me a owner with trust i also play lots of servers and some get deleted if they arn't very good and i think this server might be good enough
Do you have Skype? (Don't include it here):sorry no but i do have hamachi
Why do you want to be an op? because it will be a honor to help and discuss stuff for the server and i can help others with out abusing powers with my experience
What empowers you to become a great op? by my experience and royalty i expect to be great at doing it again i am also about to own a new server goldycraft with 2 other friends of mine who i really enjoy playing with so i do expect to help others and i should have the power to promote this server to a higher level of population so please accept me as your new staff player who will provide your server to the top!
Cevdet1002
12/28/2012 12:11 am
IGN:Cevdet
Experience:Plugin developer.
Do you have Skype? (Don't include it here): Used to, but I deleted it after I got a skype virus.
Why do you want to be an op?: I am a great 21-year old, mature minecraft player, I think your server has great potential.
What empowers you to become a great op?:
I would like to be a mod! not only do i see a great deal of potential for this server i also sadly see that the current mods and admins are getting increasingly frustrated with the dealing with the never ending list of greifers, spammers and so on. In short all that i really want to do is help ease that burden they carry and help this server become something even more spectacular. I'd like to be able to assist people when they need it. Mods/admins don't seem to be available as often as people need help. When they do make an appearnce, they get multiple requests for assistance at one time which leads to frustration. Obviously, more staff would allow more people to be helped at once. We also get the occasional jerk who needs muted when there's no one to do it. I have helped newcomers who get bored or confused easily by showing them different things they can do and different warps/places they can visit. To help out with newcomers problems and mis-understandings,
they seem to have troubles and difficulties with this server at times, I would like to aim to enhance their experience at this server. I also would like to prevent the spread of destruction and despair upon this server. With the voice/title and power of an Moderator. I want to be able to spread an understanding and resolve the issues of destruction. I would also like to help communication improve, Seen as there is trolls and spammers at times, The players are normally distracted by it and can have difficulties communicating with their friends. I am well liked among a lot of the players, I am available most of the time, and I have the patience and initiative to help when I can, where I can.
iancarroll
01/17/2013 6:38 pm
I'd love to have you on the server. Can you connect to go.craftitserver.com? Sorry for the late reply.
MockJuul
12/27/2012 6:44 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
... Whatever dude. I am fit.
crazytaxi01
12/27/2012 6:20 pm
IGN: crazytaxi01
Experience: i am a mod on another server
Do you have Skype? (Don't include it here): yes
Why do you want to be an op? it will be fun to meet new pepoal and help them! and at times play a joke or two
What empowers you to become a great op? i am very kind and i lern things quickley. if someone needs help i can help them and i am good at my "detective" skills.
iancarroll
12/27/2012 6:30 pm
I don't feel you are a good fit, but I've whitelisted you so you can come on and play. (go.craftitserver.com)
Sp1xa
12/27/2012 4:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Apply using: Op/ Admin
IGN: albert59
Experience: I have been an op and admin before on servers (about 6), If you would like some ip just PM me (sadly alot of them have shut down, about 3-4)
Do you have Skype? (Don't include it here): No, I am sorry I do not, but I do have Ventrillo
Why do you want to be an op?: I believe I could let this server become a very good and legit server that will (hopefully) become a great server. And honestly being an op on a server seems to give all a better backbone (or confidence) to let things so smoothly
What empowers you to become a great op?: I am kind to others, but I will get what has to be done, and I will not break the rules. I will listen to you and follow your instructions exactly so that there will be great sailing. I have alot of experience on servers and i can tell you "tips" on how to let this be the best it can be. I also am currently starting my own server, so If i am accepted I would very kindly give you a position YOU would LIKE (ANY, except maybe owner... then again maybe I will let you have it) p.s. I am on the server and it looks very nice
Thank You
iancarroll
12/27/2012 6:27 pm
You are now whitelisted, come on (go.craftitserver.com) and we'll talk some more.
MockJuul
12/27/2012 3:36 pm
P.S. Im in the server now and it's nice.
MockJuul
12/27/2012 3:34 pm
Apply using: Admin/Op
IGN: Doo_Doo_Dont
Experience: I have experience with hackers, modders, cheaters and know how to deal with them.
Do you have Skype? (Don't include it here): Yes, I do.
Why do you want to be an op? Because I have been before and I keep servers safe and fun.
What empowers you to become a great op? The Encouragement from other players, makes me want to be the best.
iancarroll
12/27/2012 6:29 pm
I don't feel you are a good fit, but you have been whitelisted, so you can come on and play. (go.craftitserver.com)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome