I need a Co-Owner

Chazz1127999's Avatar Chazz11279998/13/12 3:31 am
8/13/2012 6:46 pm
assassinzurcaled's Avatar assassinzurcaled
Hello my name is Chazz, I need a serious Co-Owner that is willing to donate to the server at hard times . Someone i can trust. I have Pay pal, am good with plugins I and i have skype. Heres the app....

Have you been staff on any servers and where you mod, admin (ext):
Do you have skype:
Do you have a job:
Can i trust you:
Are you willing to donate 15-30$ to get the server up?:
A little about you're self:
Chazz1127999
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

assassinzurcaled
08/13/2012 6:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Have you been staff on any servers and where you mod, admin (ext): yes i have i use to be a mod in dynacraft and now a operator on imperialcraft.
Do you have skype: yes its bboyzurcaled
Do you have a job: no i do not
Can i trust you: If your willing to get a good server. Which is a yes of course.
Are you willing to donate 15-30$ to get the server up?: i cant since im broke but sorry man/
A little about you're self: im good in permissions and advertising servers. I can config plugins really good and also i use to own a server called final verisle. I am a male and i have a spirited guy in minecraft. I love to build and do some redstone and im good at choosing staff that is willing to do it right. I always pick the right people.
carroloveneko
08/13/2012 4:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Have you been staff on any servers and where you mod, admin (ext):Ivebeen admin 5 times
Do you have skype:Yes
Do you have a job:No
Can i trust you:Yes!
Are you willing to donate 15-30$ to get the server up?: Not 15$30$ but maybe 5$
A little about you're self:Im a girl in sweden and i know ALOT about World edit and other Plugins
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome