Need Co-owner & staff!

Lukewolf40's Avatar Lukewolf406/11/12 11:03 pm
6/12/2012 7:07 am
Mr Herobrine 101's Avatar Mr Herobrine 101
Hello this is lukewolf40 here and i recently started my server and i am looking for staff and maby a Co-Owner so please apply if you belive this is right for you.

Here are the staff i need.
Builder 5 slots
Knight 5 slots (Knight is what the prefix for Mod is)
Tactician 5 slots (Tactician = Admin
Co-Owner 1 slot

To apply follow this app

App
Post wanted?:
Exp with power?:
are you good with plugins?: (only anser this if applying for Co-Owner)
what do you think your building skills are 1-10?:
what do you think your maturity is 1-10?:
have you ever been baned before if so why?:
Any thing you want to add?:

Just to let you know this server will only be on on sunday & monday certian times of day and on at night on wensdays this is pacific standard time U.S.A
Lukewolf40
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mr Herobrine 101
06/12/2012 7:07 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
Post wanted?: Tactician
Exp with power?: I have been mod and admin on several servers of all different kinds! I am good as staff and always prove valuable to the server. To put it into numbers i would guess i am mod on about 4 servers and admin on maybe 2. I have also been head of many factions within servers and have lots of experience with power and managing people in large or small numbers!
are you good with plugins?: n/a
what do you think your building skills are 1-10?: 7 (I am really good at building but prefer survival, I would say in building my architecture skills are better than my decorative skills)
what do you think your maturity is 1-10?: 9.99999999 (i am really mature but also a fun guy)
have you ever been baned before if so why?: yes, once, when my friends server was hacked and the hackers banned everyone online as a joke... so technically no =)
Any thing you want to add?: I really want to help your server. I hope you accept, I cant wait to get started!!!
BTW my ign is: FreddieGate
xTwistedx
06/12/2012 6:58 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
App
Post wanted?:Co-Owner
Exp with power?: I'm Not an abuser of my commands, I use my commands when absolutely necessary.
are you good with plugins?: (only answer this if applying for Co-Owner): I know how to use most bukkit plugins on the website.
what do you think your building skills are 1-10?: 8
what do you think your maturity is 1-10?: 10, Calm At all times.
have you ever been baned before if so why?: No, I Follow the rules and regulations of every server.
Any thing you want to add?: I'm 15 Years old, Going on 16 in November.

Thank You for your time.
mrdude05
06/12/2012 6:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Mrdude05

App
Post wanted?: Knight or Tactician (preferably Tactician)
Exp with power?: i have been op and staff on other servers. i have never abused my power and the owners have never had a problem with me.
what do you think your maturity is 1-10?: 9
have you ever been baned before if so why: never and i don't plan to be.
Any thing you want to add?: I am helpful, friendly nice, mature, fair and respectful.i enjoy helping players and will be fair and not abuse my power. i never abuse power and i always follow the rules. I will make sure the server runs smoothly and that people don't break the rules. I am also good at catching people who break the rules, especially greifers (i caught about 15 greifers in a week on one server without being staff.)
littledemon628
06/12/2012 1:46 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
yo i am applying for co owner but i am fine with admin my name is kayla i am 16 and have been a mod and admin many times i have played minecraft since it came out on 1 server i made a town called *phantom island* in 3 days 20 people lived in it i did this in survival and when somone baned me for no reason everyone left, yu can trust me because i LOVE helping players and building please respond thanks for your time! oh and my ign is littledemon28
~littledemon28
emilyrockz
06/12/2012 1:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
App
Post wanted?: Knight 5 slots (Knight is what the prefix for Mod is)
Exp with power?: i have been admin on 1 server
are you good with plugins?: n/a
what do you think your building skills are 1-10?: 6-8
what do you think your maturity is 1-10?:8
have you ever been baned before if so why?: yes because my cousin felt like banning me for fun...and that happened once
Any thing you want to add?: i would love to work as a Knight at this server because i want to help people. My user is emilyrockz.
jpparker1997
06/11/2012 11:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Post wanted?: Builder
Exp with power?: I don't have very much exp. with being opped or anything, but I do know that it is a resposibility and that I should not abuse that power. I also know that if I am told to not build or do something by anyone higher or equal to me that I shouldn't do it.
what do you think your building skills are 1-10?: I would give myself an 8 but it is little iffy because everyone has a different opnion
what do you think your maturity is 1-10?: 7-8 Depending on the situation
have you ever been baned before if so why?: no
Any thing you want to add?: If you want to judge my building skills yourself please look at the links below:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -isengard/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ng-948639/
(the first one is my best in my opinion)
DeathGaming
06/11/2012 11:42 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
ok thanks for saying that it might help.
privot7
06/11/2012 11:32 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
I will consider youin the meantime i will send you the ip its up right now but wont be for to long! [/quote]
Ummm.. The server is not up?[/quote]
ummm....All bukkit servers are global right?[/quote]
Did you port-forward properly?
DeathGaming
06/11/2012 11:30 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Exp with power?:I own server and 2 servers admin
are you good with plugins?:Yes my server has alot of plugins!
what do you think your building skills are 1-10?:
what do you think your maturity is 1-10?:10
have you ever been baned before if so why?:ive been banned once. A admin was being a noob and was in creative and killed me when i spawned so I snapped and swore and stuff at him. He was abusing powers.
Any thing you want to add?:nothing really ill just build houses and stuff (If its alright)
Lukewolf40
06/11/2012 11:36 pm
Agian im considering i will msg you the ip and im trying to get the server back up from a glitch on my part so yeah ok
Gianster98
06/11/2012 11:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Exp with power?:I own a server and I am a mod on a few others
are you good with plugins?: (only anser this if applying for Co-Owner) Yes, I have a server with a lot of plug ins
what do you think your building skills are 1-10?: 7ish
what do you think your maturity is 1-10?: 9 (not 10 because I have my slips lol)
have you ever been baned before if so why?: Well, sort of. An abusive admin banned me for not shutting up the server owner immediately unbanned me and I am now a mod on the server
Any thing you want to add?: I'd be great help with the server and if you want to run it longer I can take care of the server since I am on Eastern Standard Time
Lukewolf40
06/11/2012 11:28 pm
I am considering you but i am having a dilema with the server apperently so i will send you the ip and try to work this out
Lukewolf40
06/11/2012 11:23 pm
For today that is
privot7
06/11/2012 11:19 pm
App
Post wanted?:Co-owner
Exp with power?:I have been moderator and admin on a few servers, and I'm trustworthy!
are you good with plugins?: Depends which ones! But I can use most, and can find good ones! (Can't make plugins, if you want that)
what do you think your building skills are 1-10?: maybe around 9, I'm a redstone genius though
what do you think your maturity is 1-10?: 10 because I take responsibility, and do what needs to be done.
have you ever been banned before if so why?: Yeah, on a hunger games server SpamGuard banned me for using caps lock too many times
Any thing you want to add?: I can help build almost anything and can make cool piston things and such I can try to bring people on with advertising, and I like helping out! The first thing I would do if accepted is ask if anyone needs help
Thank you for reading! and you can test me and such if needed! ~Privot7
Lukewolf40
06/11/2012 11:22 pm
I will consider youin the meantime i will send you the ip its up right now but wont be for to long!
Lukewolf40
06/11/2012 11:35 pm
Ummm.. The server is not up?[/quote]
ummm....All bukkit servers are global right?[/quote]
Did you port-forward properly?[/quote]
Let me try that agian sorry about the inconvience it will probly be up next sat so see ya then
privot7
06/11/2012 11:25 pm
Ummm.. The server is not up?
Lukewolf40
06/11/2012 11:27 pm
ummm....All bukkit servers are global right?
maxs10
06/11/2012 11:09 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
App
Post wanted?: tactician
Exp with power?: wat do u mean?
what do you think your maturity is 1-10?: 8
have you ever been baned before if so why?: No
Any thing you want to add?: I have been admin on 2 servers that have ended a while back and i just wanna help people again.
Lukewolf40
06/11/2012 11:12 pm
what i mean by Exp with power is experince with positians and you are in i will pm you the adress
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome