NEED CO-Owner | Starting KitPVP Server | Zoniat

Zoniat's Avatar Zoniat1/28/14 1:24 pm
1/29/2014 8:32 am
Kittiesaresocute's Avatar Kittiesaresocute
[size=150][center]So as some of you've might already tried our World Of Zoniat Server, MMO RPG Server. We're expanding with yet another server, this time a bit different; a KitPvP Server. This is decided by a request post we once made.
[/size]
- What we need:
A dedicated Co-Owner, who knows what they're doing, knows how to handle many players at once, and with yet some experience. We are trying to find someone suited in between the timezones -3 GMT and +3 GMT, the most of europe.

We also need basic admins, moderators, builders, etc. And yet, kit ideas!

If you're ready for any of the positions listed below, please use this form to apply:

[b]1. IGN
2. Skype [Y/N]
3. Age
4. Timezone
5. Previous Experience
6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server?
7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins?
8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode?
9. Expectations to us, and the server.
10. Why would we pick you?[/b]

- Thank you for tuning in, and good luck to y'all![/center]

- ZoniatGaming, [url=www.ZoniatGaming.tk]www.ZoniatGaming.tk[/url]
Zoniat
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2014 8:32 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Kittiesaresocute
1. IGN: SuperGirly_Ninja
2. Skype [Y/N]: Y
3. Age:11 (but I am VERY mature)
4. Timezone USA EST
5. Previous Experience I am mod on a different server gaurd on a prison server and a princess on my friends server
6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server? No but I'm sure Ill love it
7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins? Yes
8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode? Tes
9. Expectations to us, and the server. I will Stay calm. I will not get mad. I will Follow the rules and I will not rage quit
10. Why would we pick you? Because I am a really nice person and I love to PvP. I am very responsible and very accountable. I am also very mature.
01/29/2014 8:22 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
sgtbauws
1. IGN Sgtbauws
2. Skype [Y/N] Yes sgtbauws
3. Age 14 years old.
4. Timezone gmt +1 sweden.
5. Previous Experience :I have a lot of experience in moderating servers In doing so, I have collected skills To drive A server forward in there development aswell as solving problems,managing alot of stuff and helping with some plugins. Ive been staff On about 14 servers And in other games as runescape and others. I will Send you proof of the server staff ive been on if you had me on skype.
6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server? Yes, ive been there for about 2 times, I dont think Anyone noticed me :L
8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode? Yes.
9. Expectations to us, and the server. I'll do anything it takes To develop And Create A good community on your server, Evrything But Donating Becous i dont think im able to do that.
10. Why would we pick you?Ive got alot to offer your community, aswell as im a experienced staff with alot of past experience in a variation of games, Im also patient,mature,reasonable,responsible,I can handle things without making concequenses,I know alot of plugins (thoose who i don't know im willing to learn), And im generally a helpfull and a nice person with a lot of potential.

I want this position to help assist the server in its development process and to be apart of the development process, interact with players on an official basis, Make a good community and making sure the rules are obey'd by all players,Stoping rulebreakers,glitchers and abusers so i could drive the server in to a bright future and make sure evryone enjoy's there stay and making sure they get the best of it.
01/29/2014 7:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_Gamer_FTW
1. IGN _Gamer_FTW
2. Skype [Y/N] Y _Gamer_FTW {Person with red skin|
3. Age 13
4. Timezone:eastern standard time
5. Previous Experience::I am a owner and was a co-owner and Dev on others servers.I was dev on my friends server that i set up all the plugins and perms for each group with group manager and setup the website for them.I was not payed or anything.I helped with plugins on both servers that went down after not being payed for.I was head-admin on a server that went down and i have been mod on 5 servers that i only now the ip to one because i got a new pc and lost the ips to them i only remembered one ip that is pixelmon server that i helped through a ddos to earn mod.
6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server?No
8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode? Yes
9. Expectations to us, and the server. Umm idk what this means Sorry
10. Why would we pick you?:I am a nice person and i am really mature person you might not think it by my age but i am if you talk to me.I have the experiance to become a co-owner or dev i have the experiance to build/do perms and plugins for servers/and more!
01/29/2014 6:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Backwoods12
Skype - jacob.bunt54

IGN - Backwoods12

RLN - Jacob

Age - 15

Timezone - Eastern

What time are you most often on? it usually depends on homework so around 4 pm

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? i try to play 7 day a week it just depends on if im at my moms or my dads so most of the time im on 5 days out of the week and i started playing minecraft 3 years ago

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? Yes i have been banned from a server before and it was because i was standing up for what was right this player was going to get banned because someone accused him of doing something that he didn't do and i saw who really did it but the owner wasn't on so they took the word of the other person

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? Well i have owned 2 servers I'm still own 1 right now i have had been undercover op/admin on a server before and mod and helper on other servers i have a building team also I'm not that good of a builder i just own and manage the team. one of the other thing my team dose is we spy on staff for server owners we make sure they are doing there job.

Where are you most active on the server e.g. Spawn, Survival Games ect... if I'm staff on a server I'm most active every where spawn every where i love to be helpful

How many hours can you contribute per day? i can try to get on everyday it just depends on schoolwork and if I'm at my moms or dads

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? well i would tell them just take some breaths be nice to them they are the next generation and and that you were that age to

Do you know about plugins? I know a little about world edit and a little on group manager

And no i have never tried playing it but there is a first time for everything
01/29/2014 7:23 am
Level 20 : Expert Mountaineer
IronyIngot
Lol I just see you spamming the forums with your adorable little "professional" application. Love it!
01/29/2014 4:02 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
PineapplePerson
1. IGN blackout722
2. Skype [Y] davidmcfadden1000
3. Age 13
4. Timezone WST
5. Previous Experience I Own a server have co-owned about 2 Admin on around 3 - 5 and mod on about 3
6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server? No not yet
7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins? Yes, i know a lot about plugins, how to use them how to add permissions ect.
8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode? Yes
9. Expectations to us, and the server Help with everything i can because thats what staff should do plugins,building,helping players and commitment
10. Why would we pick you? I am a very mature person but not to strict because then players would not like me i have a lot of experience with minecraft and servers and i have being doing so since beta. I am a very dedicated person when it comes to servers and do not easily give up personally i think i have the right skill to help co-own a server but its better to let you decide.
01/29/2014 3:26 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tad02
1. IGN: Tad02

2. Skype [Y/N]Y But its is acting buggy.

3. Age:11

4. Timezone: GMT +00.00

5. Previous Experience: I have had previous experience on multiple different servers and I am currently A head-admin and admin on two different servers

6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server?: No but I am going to

7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins?:Not really but in good time hopefully I will.

8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode?: Yes I have played kitPVP on 3 different servers.

9. Expectations to us, and the server.My expectations for this server is for it to grow and become a great,valuable and fun server to play on and make sure that the server is safe and Fun

10. Why would we pick you?I think you should pick me because I am a very respectful and helpful person and will get anything done that I can do Done without question and I am very mature for my age and can bring things to this server that most can't.
01/29/2014 2:41 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
SHADOWCAIN22
1. IGNSHADOWCAIN22

2. Skype [Y/N]themadboss22

3. Age15

4. TimezoneEST

5. Previous Experience ask on skype its a pain because ive been staff o heaps of servers before

6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server?no but i wiil

7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins?yes all of the basics like essentials an that type of stuff

8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode?yes i am

9. Expectations to us, and the server.im a very reliable an respectful person im not really going for co-owner

10. Why would we pick you? im very experienced an i can help out the serer alot
01/29/2014 12:23 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
kaykayla44
1. IGN: kaykayla44
2. Skype [Y/N]: miss-ks1
3. Age: 15
4. Timezone: pacific standard
5. Previous Experience: I have been Co-Owner 2 times before
6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server?: no, but i can:)
7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins?: yes
8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode?: yes
9. Expectations to us, and the server.: I think everyone should be responsible and mature and do what ever they can to make other players have a good time
10. Why would we pick you?: I can bring players to the server, Help with anything, and i would love to help
01/28/2014 5:08 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Keegybeeg
1. keegybeeg
2. keegybeeg
4. New York
5. I Have Worked On 1 Server Before
6. No I Haven't
7. Yes
8. Yes
9. To Help Building With The Server
10. Because I Like To Help Other People
01/28/2014 2:11 pm
TheClutchMeerkat
1.IGN?: DRUNKmeerkat

2. Skype [Y/N] [Y] Jeffrey Eller

3. Age 14

4. Timezone Eastern

5. Previous ExperienceI have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on NameYourServerHereCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on GhostCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server? No i have not but ive heard of it

7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins? Yes but no. Yes i am and no im good with them

8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode? Yes i am very familiar

9. Expectations to us, and the server. To add a new server/gamemode and make the server better so you can get more players

10. Why would we pick you?because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.
01/28/2014 2:10 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
RighteousHound
1. IGN: Houndoomer_97
2. Skype: seamus7211
3. Age: 16
4. Timezone: GMT
5. Previous Experience: When I first started playing Minecraft I played alot of single player, this was
when I didnt have an account. As I learned more and more I became more interested in this game. Eventually when I acquired an account on my birthday I tried out Multiplayer. This for me was ten times the fun as singleplayer and the first server I ever joined was a small factions server. They were looking for a decent amount of staff to help Moderate. I applied unknowingly that it would open up a world of responsibility and fun. To this day I apply for many other servers looking for mature responsible staff. Since that very day I acquired every rank I can think of, Moderator Head-Moderator Admin etc. Alot of the IP's and websites are gone because of griefers. But a server I used to be staff on was play.mcbearnation.com but it has a new Owner..
6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server?: No but it sounds exciting!
7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins?: Yes. I understand the concept.
8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode?: Yes. Basically you can go into creative mode and get the items you want and come out of Gamemode to PvP.
9. Expectations to us, and the server.: Hmm, I can stop players spamming etc.
10. Why would we pick you?: You should pick me because I enjoy helping other players and giving out tips. My Minecraft life is based on helping players out. I enjoy what I do. Its like a hobby of mine. Its fun and uplifting. This server would need me because what if someone DDoS's the server when no staff member is online? How would I be able to contact you if there is someone griefing? I type fast. I can ban/tempban hackers etc in a meer few seconds. It's all in experience. Achieving staff has made me type faster, improved my spelling and grammar. If you pick me, I will do my very best at getting rid of all advertisers, hackers, bullies and DDoSers from your server completely.
01/28/2014 1:59 pm
DatFyre
1. IGN GothMC

2. Skype [Y/N] Yes,

3. Age 15

4. Timezone UK

5. Previous Experience I have been Co-Owner, Mod, Head Mod, Admin, Head Admin, I have been a lot, I have played Minecraft since Alpha, I have dealt with my share of 'Hackers', I have Played on Console quite a lot, I used to play quite a lot of Multiplayer and then went to Xbox, I am back now and have been almost every rank thinkable!

6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server? Not really, I am playing at the moment to try it out and get to know everyone but it looks, sounds, and from what ive seen, an amazing server!

7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins? Yep, Factions, Towny, Shops, WE, You know, all the basics.

8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode? Hm.. I can't say I have? But it's always good to try out new things and have good experiences

9. Expectations to us, and the server. I Would be very devoted, I am on a few servers at the moment, but I would give them up If given this chance to come aboard, like I said I would love to have a test run to make sure you know I am not going to just bail on you, I quite like the thought of being a staff member on quite a played server as it would help me become more into minecraft again.

10. Why would we pick you? I LOVE MINECRAFT. I have a lot of expierence, I have quite a bit of free time (although I do have exams just now, until Thursday, but I will still be very active), I love building and would love to make activities for the Server to play on. I do know whats fun and whats not, I would like to make sure everyone who comes on is welcome and have a laugh, while enjoying the scenery we have created and other things. Also I would love Any position as long I am able to become higher over/earn my way up the ranks. I quite enjoy helping people, and making people feel welcome to the server I am on, I quite like Factions, Raiding and RPG on servers, so that's why I would love to join your server! I also do not want to be one of those people who just apply on many forums just to get a position, even if I do not get one of the positions offered I would still like to play and work my way up!
01/28/2014 1:46 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Skinner
Description12
1. IGN:Description12
2. Skype [Y/N]:Yes ,Mrscratch69
3. Age:13
4. Timezone:Pacific
5. Previous Experience: i was a mod on defiance rpg and Co-Owner on my friends server. I was recently mod 4 times (each server shutdown)
6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server? Actually i have before. I tried it when my friend came over to my house to show me it.
7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins? Yes (group manager,rankup, world edit, world guard, etc.)
8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode? Yes i believe so.
9. Expectations to us, and the server. I will try my best to help out members on the server
10. Why would we pick you? I like to follow rules, i dont go around and show off like "IM AN ADMIN MWAHAHAHAHA" and i dont abuse
01/28/2014 1:42 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Zoniat
Good applies out there, I'll find the best one in some time!
- zG
01/28/2014 1:31 pm
JamesHoppo
1. IGN: JamesHoppo
2. Skype [Y/N]: jameshoppo1998
3. Age: 15
4. Timezone: UK
5. Previous Experience: im a MOD on regenPvPs server and a admin/builder on another
6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server?: yes i think so at my friend house
7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins?: yes i am
8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode?: yes i am and i really enjoy playing it
9. Expectations to us, and the server.: i will help you all out in any way wanted of me.
10. Why would we pick you?: im friendly, helpful and just a all round fun guy
01/28/2014 1:29 pm
EasyCompany2020
Add EasyCompany2012 on skype
01/28/2014 1:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ADDYMAN
1. IGN:ADDYMAN777
2. Skype [Y/N]:domantas20011
3. Age:13
4. Timezone:GMT+2
5. Previous Experience:Im a co-owner currently on a server, and owned my own server once, was co-owner 8 times and was staff 70+ times
6. Have you ever tried "World of Zoniat - RPG" server?:No
7. Are you familiar with the basic plugins?:Yes
8. Are you familiar with the KitPvP Gamemode?:Of course
9. Expectations to us, and the server.:Say what you need me to do and ill do my best, like i do always
10. Why would we pick you?:Im very experienced, mature, always help, never grief/hack, always welcome people and will always have fun
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome