***NEED PERMISSIONS***

forgedeath's Avatar forgedeath7/8/13 2:03 pm
7/8/2013 6:20 pm
Jcfire2's Avatar Jcfire2
Hey everyone!
If you are reading this, and are an expert with permissions, WE NEED YOU! The server ForgeDeath is about to go public, and the I need permissions for the server. For permissions, I use GROUP-MANAGER. If you know how to make permissions for all groups, such as all the faction permissions, and more then add your Skype on the replies below, or send me a contact request at thesmashten. I will send you a copy of my 'groups' folder. Thanks, and if you are able to help me, you will be rewarded with CO-OWNER rank! Happy Crafting, and see you soon!
forgedeath
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2013 6:20 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Jcfire2
Count me in if you need some help!

I have set up for a couple of my own servers and a few for people on PMC. I am experienced with the GroupManager plugin.
07/08/2013 4:59 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
MCSkillzMC
I can help but only if you change the plugin to pex (which is easier) http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/permissionsex/
or I could probably pick up on group manager
07/08/2013 3:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
camdenorrb
im willing to help skype me camdenorr

ps im a server owner
07/08/2013 3:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
callmefrankis
i am willing to help, add me on skype 'callmefrankis' i am really good at writing permissions, and doing plugins, all you need to do is tell me why you added me (a lot of people try to add me) and then send me a list of all your plugins, and ill have it done!
07/08/2013 2:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
bramblery
I would like to help but i dont have skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome