Need Plugin Expert for minigame/faction server.

Puga Gameplays's Avatar Puga Gameplays7/31/14 7:31 pm
1 emeralds 177 3
7/31/2014 8:04 pm
thatsnotskills's Avatar thatsnotskills
Hello, I am the owner of PugaCraft and I am looking for someone who knows how to setup a minigame server. You will be an admin on the server if you help setup and if the server becomes popular you will get paid.

Name:
Why should I choose you:
What can you do to benefit my mini game server:
Puga Gameplays
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

thatsnotskills
07/31/2014 8:04 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Name: Brandon
IGN: Lilmoney78215
Why should I choose you: I have owned many servers I have plenty of experience with plugins. I have set up all kinds of servers ones just like yours so I think I would be the best fit for the job because of my experience. I am very mature I am dedicated and work hard. I am starting to get into coding so I might even be able to dev some plugins
What can you do to benefit my mini game server:I can work on all the aspects you want added to your server! I am not looking to be paid as I never ask the people whom I work for to get paid.
ItsGoldNotBudder
07/31/2014 7:54 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
Name: Matt
IGN: ItsGoldNotBudder
Why should I choose you: I am really good with plugins, i own my own server so i wont be power hungry, and i have never been banned for a real reason. (Usually people are racist to me)
What can you do to benefit my mini game server: I can help you in whatever way you need, and i dont want to be paid

Hope ya choose me ;3
Puga Gameplays
07/31/2014 7:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
It is a hosted minecraft server just so you guys know so 100% lag free
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome