Need prison server owner (Already paid for)

YonkersTyler's Avatar YonkersTyler6/6/15 4:18 pm
1 emeralds 110 6
6/6/2015 4:46 pm
superpanda663's Avatar superpanda663
Allo!

Me and my friend are making a minecraft server, and I'm not going to be on due to making a gmod server.

We need someone who is smart, good with prison plugins, and a good guy.

This rank has:

Console access
Full in-game access

To apply fill this out:

Ign:

Why Should We Choose You:

Experience with prison servers:

YonkersTyler
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/06/2015 4:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
superpanda663
And my hands officially hurt now!
06/06/2015 4:45 pm
superpanda663
IGN:superpanda663
Why We should Choose you: Well I know how some players can get to the point where they really need money to rankup they don't have a pickaxe and they will pay someone to give them a pick they may get scammed or when they give them it they will kill them when they walk into pvp with there items on them and they will lose their pick and can make the server an uncomfortable place for other players I will tell the person to give the pick back that killed them (if there is no farm to get wood at) or just give them a wooden pickaxe and some sticks or some wood so they can progress back up or just give them a kit (if there is one that just gives a pick) so they can start to get ranking up so its a happy environment for everyone. I also have some friends that can help me with plugins.
Experience: I have experience because I have op on a server that will be coming out soon and I will be able to help then but if I get owner I will be on this server more than on the other one.
Skype: ikeike20041 (I tend to get shy by talking to people I don't really know
P.S. I had to type this twice because it deleted the text.
06/06/2015 4:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TazTheBoii
Add Taz5961 on Skype. I'll talk to you about some stuff on skype
06/06/2015 4:41 pm
CaptainBlue_
Ign: CaptainBlue_

Why Should We Choose You: First of all, I'm helpful and respectful to all players, admins and staff. Secondly, I'm highly cooperative and easy to get along with. Thirdly, I have the past experience of co-owner on 5 servers, mod on 6 servers, and head admin on one each. I'm highly experienced with advertising. I'm also responsible and I can make sure everyone follow rules. In conclusion, I treat the players the way I like to be treated and I wanted to be a staff because I love to answer people's questions, help to develop the server into a better and bigger server.

Experience with prison servers: Admin on 1

06/06/2015 4:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
YonkersTyler
bump
06/06/2015 4:23 pm
turtleman1060
hey its turtleman1060 my skype is turtleman1060.I own a server and would love to have a prison server with factions! We could really get a lot of people on and willing to do all the permissions and coding bc i make plugins I will truly help this server out as much as possible ik everything there is to know about servers plz contact me as soon as possible on skype @ turtleman1060 My age is 12 i would appreactie if you could btw good luc on the G-Mod Have A Great Day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome