Need Professional Builders? LOOK NO MORE

EventuallyAIGHHT1's Avatar EventuallyAIGHHT17/13/13 6:13 pm
7/13/2013 6:21 pm
Imcrazychristian's Avatar Imcrazychristian
We are a team of two qualified Minecraft Builders.

1) How old are you?: 16 (both of us)
2) Where are you from?: Switzerland (both of us)
3) Do you have skype?: Yes: spooginator2 and samdaniels6569 . Add us Both
4) Your building skills, out of 10: I would say... 9.75
5) Mature/Are you a serious builder?: Yes, definitely
6) Can you be online often, how long?: Its summer now, so as long as possible I guess (from 10-12 hours a day)
7) Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose us because u will get two awesome builders at the same time. Plus, we have done this kind of thing before where we build for people on their servers, or even build maps for them, then give them the maps, so i would say we are also experienced with this. Finally, we can also help you again in the long run after we finish the build or builds you want if you pick us. This means that you can call us up at any time and we will be there.
8) Some pictures of YOUR buildings?: We tried putting a picture in, but wouldn't work. Add us on Skype though, and we will show many of our builds.
9) What are we specifically qualified in?: We are specified in building arenas (Bow Spleef, Pvp, Parkour, Hunger Games, anything you want really, including spawns). We have a wide catalogue for you to choose from. We have built in many well-known servers (not mentioning their name to prevent advertising); and all have approved of our high quality work standard and price.

Contact us for more information and to receive our services.

Thanks.
EventuallyAIGHHT1
Level 1 : New Miner