Need a server for my live stream!

dcook95's Avatar dcook9512/21/13 11:32 pm
12/22/2013 1:48 am
chlochlo656's Avatar chlochlo656
Hi.
My name is Devin. i have been playing minecraft for about an year and a half now and love watching live streams. i am 18 yrs old. college student during the day. soon to be live streamer by night.

now down to business:
I am going to be live streaming every night from 12 midnight to 5 am. I would like to live stream a server for people to join and play with me. If your server is able to do this, please post its IP and i will be sure to check it out. Thanks for your time.

my IGN is dcook95
my Twitch.tv account is dcook95
and i hope to talk to you soon

feel free to watch my stream every night also!

Thanks

-dcook95
dcook95
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

chlochlo656
12/22/2013 1:48 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
ahh its not mine but everyone can join it gets a average of around 30 ppl and needs a boost its a hub server that has a Prison server Kit Pvp server factions and On more i cant remember... the ip is Hub.Sonez.net
Thanks For Your Time
SolitaireandSilence
12/22/2013 1:45 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Hi, if you and your friends like Pokemon and are interested in downloading the mods Forge and Pixelmon, you could play my new Pixelmon server.
The server has a quest/RPG feel to it (it's an exact recreation of Pokemon Fire Red), and has made for some successful livestreams and videos already. I hope you'll check it out

To download Forge and Pixelmon, go here (click Download Link 1 for Pixelmon, & the Forge link is below that): http://pixelmonmod.com/blog/?page_id=235

My IP is play.pixelbuilt.org

Some pics:

PS - I followed you on Twitch!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome