We Need A Lot Of Staff

TheBudderKing2000's Avatar TheBudderKing20007/6/14 10:25 am
7/6/2014 7:14 pm
Aegeah's Avatar Aegeah
So as said we need staff!The server name is TheGoldenMinecraft. So the positions we need are 3 Helpers, 4 Moderators, 1 Head-Moderator, 5 Admins, and 1 Head-Admin. You can apply to any of them. If you get accepted the ip will either be on your private message or down below in chat so just keep an eye out if your accepted or not. Thank you for reading and hopefully you get accepted.
In this you want: Use this template think very hard on your answers. By the way we also need builders. Send us some pics of some things you've built and you might be part of the builder squad.
Ign:
Why should we pick you over others?(1 paragraph):
Why do you want to be staff on our server?:
Things about yourself:
Other Things We Should Know About?:
The ip is goldenminecraft.mymc.io don't come on saying your from planetminecraft you will lose your chance on getting staff.
TheBudderKing2000
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Aegeah
07/06/2014 7:14 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Fisherman
Ign: Kurai_Tsubasa

Skype(not required): genghagen
Why should we pick you over others?(1 paragraph):

I have been moderator / admin on many servers, but they have either shut down or weren't / aren't popular. I am very mature when the time calls, but I can also be funny and bring some happiness to the server hopefully, with my sarcastic jokes and randomness. I will be as fair as I possible can, and will prevent people from ruining fun for the server's community. I will help with advertising and such, and I can contribute many ideas, and I'm a pretty good builder if I'm ever needed to help create lobbies / hub spawns / maps / etc. I can be on the server a lot, at least 3 hours up to 6 / 7 hours depending on the days that you need me.

Why do you want to be staff on our server?: I stated above, the servers I have been moderator / admin on before have closed or weren't popular, and I love working on projects like servers, seeing the community grow and such.

Things about yourself: I like being sarcastic. *Sarcasticop: Put your hands up SOO HIGH* I am more of an admin > mod, because I can build, know a lot of commands, but I don't classify myself as a builder, as it's not my main strength on servers.

Other Things We Should Know About?: Kittens are the most adorable thing ever.
Skrce
07/06/2014 6:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I'd just like to say people may become positions of power and do things to hurt the server rather than help it, just a reminder.
Swagaroon
07/06/2014 6:37 pm
Level 21 : Expert Princess
Ign: B1GMEECH856

Skype(not required): swagless_cashew

Why should we pick you over others?(1 paragraph): I should be chosen because I'm a fun-loving person. Many people say that I am a cheering spirit. When the time comes, I am an educated disciplinarian. Strict, yet fair. I understand that moderators and other server staff don't usually have a connection with their players. This is what sets me apart from other players. I learn the way of the government, and reprimand players while also making bonds with them. I hope to give these players looking for some safe fun, the FUN THEY DESERVE.

Why do you want to be staff on our server?: I like to be staff because I like to help people. I know that may sound a lot like other people applying for staff, and I know that. What sets my helpfulness apart from others is I watch chat 24/7. If someone calls a moderator's name, and they need help, I am always the first one there. Sure the "Authoritah" and the commands are really cool things, but my main objective is to assist the players of the Golden Minecraft.

Things about yourself: I am a fun-loving kid who likes to play minecraft. I am on this game a lot, and will not myself go one day without assisting the wonderful patrons of the server that I am on.

Other Things We Should Know About?: I'm not a very good builder, but that's what I think.

Thank You for taking the time to "lol did not read" by Server Staff application.
ItsBob
07/06/2014 6:16 pm
Ign: bobthebuilder678
Skype(not required): I will create a new skype later on as I forgot my other skype's password lol

Why should we pick you over others?(1 paragraph): In my opinion, I think I should be chosen over the others as I possess adequate skills in being staff on a server. I have a vast array of skills to help create the server a nice place to play and interact with other players. I consider myself quite fair and I also do my upmost best to cater for each players' needs. I used to run my own server in the past and I have been staff on numerous other servers.

Why do you want to be staff on our server?: I want to be staff on your server as I feel that I could aid in creating it a better place for both staff and player, I feel I can create a lively atmosphere in which players feel happy and can communicate with everyone to strive to have fun! I always give 100% when it comes to solving problems between players and making the server a fun environment.
Things about yourself: I'm quite experienced with many plugins. I feel I am very mature but I also like to have fun and mingle with everybody on the server. I know how to handle most situations that could occur on the server and deal with them appropriately!
Other Things We Should Know About?: Nothing much, just thanks for reading this!
ZuesHadesPoesidon
07/06/2014 5:22 pm
ZuesHadesPoesidon
07/06/2014 2:27 pm
Ign: computerplayer2
Skype(not required):joeseph madigan if that does not work try cindy madigan
Why should we pick you over others?(1 paragraph):You should pick me because i'm helpful
Why do you want to be staff on our server?:i was staff on one other server i was a mod
Things about yourself: well i play minecraft everyday when i get up to when i go to sleep
also i would like to be a moderater
TheFlash1010
07/06/2014 2:06 pm
Head-Admin:
IGN:kab00m202012
Why should we pick you over others? : I always like helping people. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am given. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish.
Experience: I have been Owner and Co-Owner on many servers as well as a great builder to help out. I am good with redstone. I also love making good gadgets and bases.
Contact information:
Email: MCWarriors1010@gmail.com
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 6 hours a day
Why do you want to be staff on our server? I love to be on top and make everything run smoothly. As you can see my experience is very high. I love to be staff and help out others and take care of justice when needed.
What are your skills: Control Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager
- Essentials
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Experience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
I added a few stuff if you were wondering?.
TRAEYBOY529
07/06/2014 1:53 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Ign: TRAEYBOY529

Skype(not required):

Why should we pick you over others?(1 paragraph): Because I'll be working Really Hard

Why do you want to be staff on our server?: because under my behalf of all the servers i've been staff i've been apporved

Things about yourself: well I dont eat Parsnips (They are Yuck!)

Other Things We Should Know About?: Nope
Mathwall
07/06/2014 1:00 pm
This server has abusive staff im warning you dont come-past expirences
TheBudderKing2000
07/06/2014 11:45 am
Mat I'mma add you on Skype since I'm bored
Mathwall
07/06/2014 11:29 am
IGN:mattwillwin Age:12 Skype:Mathwall02
Why Should we pick you over the others:Well there are many reasons you should pick me. I can be very active on the server and knowledge of all the commands. I play minecraft 5-8hours a day and I try to put in more if I can. I think I would be a great addition to the server staff. Why do you want to be staff on our server: To help prevent grief and make it extinct on this server. Things about your self: My time zone is EST and I have been playing Minecraft since 1.6 Beta.
Other things we should know about you: No not really. If I can I would like to apply for Head-mod. Thank you for reading-Matt
TheBudderKing2000
07/06/2014 11:39 am
Good. Just add a little more please
xMad Miner
07/06/2014 11:07 am
ign: xMadMiner
Skype(not required): rafael77315
Why should we pick you over others?(1 paragraph):I have a good amount of experience on being modderator, and i know i can be a god admin.I am good with people , and i have some work ethics,i will never disrespect someone and i will help anyone that is in need.
Why do you want to be staff on our server?: your server looks pretty good, and i think i can help you to make this server better.
Things about yourself:I am from brazil, but i speek very well in english, I always hade High grades at school and i play minecraft scince beta 1.3
Other Things We Should Know About?: i hate grieffing, so i will make sure that the ones who do it get punished.
TheBudderKing2000
07/06/2014 11:13 am
Very good. I like it. I hate griefing I'm 12 So and the owners 10 but the server is upand running pretty good come on a see. The ip is in your p.m.
_kitchy93_
07/06/2014 10:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hello,
IGN: babycreeper93
Timezone: Eastern time
Maturity: 8/10
What I want to be: I would like to be an Head-Admin, but if you think I should be anything else, that is fine to.
Have I been staff on other servers: yes I have been staff on many different servers with all ranks, accept for Dev because I’m not really good with that stuff. I am currently a staff position as in (Admin), (Head-Admin), (Owner) and (Moderator).
Why I want to be staff: I would like to be staff because I think this looks like a great server with great staff and I want to be a part of the community. I am a pretty good builder and love Minecraft. I have been playing for about 2 years now, so I have a little experience. I will try and be on the server for at least 30 min a day and help out with the community and things that need to be done. I will do whatever you want me to do like advertising, building etc. But I am not very good with plugins (mainly setting them up). I will be respectful to ALL players and staff. I will not by ANY chance dis-obey the rules and or use my powers to my advantage. I will also help out any way with advertising and posting threads for players and such. I will help out any way I can. I am a nice, respectful and trusted player, just ask some of my friends. If there is anything going on and I do not know the situation I will read the rules, and if I still don’t know what to do, I will ask a owner/ other staff member. So with that I hope you like and accept this application and thanks for reading.
-babycreeper93
TheBudderKing2000
07/06/2014 10:58 am
I like it. Come on the server and I'll have a Co-Owner test you to see if your fit for Head-Admin. Check you p.m.
williamsilks
07/06/2014 10:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
no format ? i can take care of that if you wish. lets start by telling you a little about me, i am a funny mature person. ive worked for many servers and many positions admin,mod, co-owner. i love to help servers drive forward i can help with many things such as keeping players on the right lines, sorting staff positions and keeping staff on the right lines. i always have a lot of free time. you can contact me via skype: williamsilk66 or email: williamsilk66@gmail
TheBudderKing2000
07/06/2014 11:10 am
Well its very unorganized. You can try again but atm no.
laish
07/06/2014 10:31 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
Well since I didn't get a format I'll just give some information on myself. I am applying for the head-admin position. I'm 13 years of age. I'm very good with handling players and I think I know all the appropriate punishments for players that act out. I'm very familiar with popular plugins and their commands. Plugins such as, essentials, multiverse, minigames, battlearena, factions, and many others. I have a lot of knowledge on servers. I can configure plugins; I can also use ftp to configure plugins or edit the config. My skype is weadsy3. If you have any more questions please add me on skype.
- Laish
TheBudderKing2000
07/06/2014 10:51 am
Maybe I doing no format wasn't the best idea. I like it but I want you to add a lot more I'll make a format Redo it please.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome