Server in need of staff? Read this application!

potatopoat2's Avatar potatopoat25/29/15 3:46 am
1 emeralds 301 8
6/20/2015 3:36 am
CptLancelotWitty's Avatar CptLancelotWitty
Hello! My name is Jordan and I'm looking for an unpaid job as staff on your server. I'm not looking to get staff on your server right away I know you need to go through a bit of trust

Staff experience

I have owned my own server and been every rank below. I have been Co-Owner on 2 servers. One of those servers is called EzFactions the other server is called Undeadcraft. I have been head-admin on 2 servers the servers are down due to the lack of donation ranks. I'm currently an Admin on a server called Knoxcraft. I'm currently a chat-moderator on a server called RelentlessPvp. Moderator on a server in beta doesn't have a name yet. I've been staff on many other servers also. I'm currently planning on making a $20 server with my friend on june 13. I'm going to be the second owner on that server. I have a descent amount of experience with building and redstone structures so if you need any help with those I could sure help. I'm also very experienced at helping new players. I can memorize all the rules for your server and also the punishments for each rule. I have played minecraft for about 5 years and been on server and been staff for about 4 years.

How I can help your server

There are many ways I can help your server out. I can help you build anything you are having trouble with or just something that needs built. I can help you build a spawn, warps, arenas, etc. I always help every new player that joins the server if needed I will always make sure they follow the rules and I could keep an eye on all staff members to make sure they don't abuse their powers of staff. I can help manage plugins and help make ranks and ideas for donation ranks. I'm not as good with PermissionEx as I am with GroupManager. I can keep watch of the server for you if you ever went somewhere for a bit and you wanted me to. If you don't fully trust any of your other staff members, you can surely trust me.

A little bit about me

Hello my name is Jordan. I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years now. I'm a very nice, fun, and funny person to hang around. I'm 13 years old I'm a lot more mature and experienced than other people. I think being apart of any staff team is a great experience and I love to help servers grow. I always have a good times and help players that need help. I'm a very useful, trustful person. I never lie. I have never abused my powers of staff nor will I ever. I never get angry with anyone.

More information

My minecraft name is MrWhaleMan17. If you would like to contact me on skype for an interview my skype name is jordan.collins37

Thanks for reading my application hope I can be apart of your staff team!
potatopoat2
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer