Need someone to hold our donations for the server

Uneditedship's Avatar Uneditedship3/5/13 8:40 pm
3/6/2013 12:43 pm
Uneditedship's Avatar Uneditedship
Hey guys, our server lately has had some problems. Like for say, we finnaly get some offers from people to donate. But I am to young to hold a Paypal account. But I need that money for the server website. Also for the server in general. I need someone who is willing to get the donations and spend it on the server. ( if we don't get enought donations we will not make you buy it with your own money. Also if you don't want to help us in this job. You can just tell me and we will never make you buy anything ever again. Also because I know this is a weird thing to ask over the Internet we will give you Co-owner on the server sence you are almost the host of the server!!! So please talk to me about that thanks. If you want to help out you can put in the comment area I will help or give me some advice otherwise thanks. Also if you say you can help I will give you the current ip for our server and we can talk there Skype or email or even over our website!
Uneditedship
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Uneditedship
03/06/2013 12:43 pm
Thanks all of you
GraveRunner
03/06/2013 6:56 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
I'm an honest person but I'd have to agree with the other two guys. Getting people off of the internet to hold YOUR money isn't the safest or the best idea.
RedstoneMastR
03/05/2013 10:43 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Dude, don't trust these fools, they are trying to scam you. Have your parents hold the donations for you. Why would some stranger "hold on-to" donations for you for free. They obviously are trying to scam you.
TheBlueDragon06
03/05/2013 11:20 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
What he said. ^^. Getting other people to hold you donations for you is plain dumb. They could steal the money and run off.
GraveRunner
03/05/2013 9:12 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
I would like to help you out. I am 17 years of age, I have owned 3 servers and have been the co-owner of 7. I have a fully working paypal and I would like to help you with your server.

Uneditedship
03/05/2013 8:51 pm
Ok, my username is uneditedship
KingVJoker
03/05/2013 8:49 pm
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
we can talk on skype
Uneditedship
03/05/2013 8:47 pm
Ok thanks my email is uneditedship425@gmail.com