Need someone to do the rank perms on my server

SuperDogFTW's Avatar SuperDogFTW11/29/15 3:29 am
1 emeralds 166 4
12/4/2015 1:55 am
SuperDogFTW's Avatar SuperDogFTW
Co-owner: This person will be the co-owner of the server. They will take on half the responsibilities of the server owner. They will also be required to pay half of the server fees while it is getting set up but will get half of the profits as well (Money goes to server first).

Staff Leader: This person will be in charge of all staff. They will be trusted to promote and demote server staff. They will also be able to recruit new staff members when required.

Developer: This person will create our plugins and edit the config of other plugins.

Build Manager: The build manager is in charge of all of our building staff. They are used to make sure the build is running smoothly and everyone is working on their parts.

Builders: The builders a will build all of our structures. They will be required to follow the orders of the Build Manager.

Global Admin: The global admin is in charge of patrolling each server for hackers. They are also supposed to fix disputes and edit any problems.

Server Admins: The server admin is in charge of one server. They are in charge of that one server and can go patrol other servers when told to by a co-owner/owner, or staff leader.

Ban Team: The ban team is in charge of finding hackers or anyone who is breaking the rules and banning them.

Moderator: The moderator is used to enforce all of the rules of the server.

Helper: The helper is used to go around and help players who are in need of help.

Donators:
$10 - Donator
$20 - Premium
$50 - VIP
$75 - Elite
$120 - Legend
$222 - Archon
$400 - Allowed to pick their own tag and colours of their name.

website http://newnightmarefactions.enjin.com/
SuperDogFTW
Level 1 : New Miner