6/24/2014 9:50 am
Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante
Please head over to -
s15.hosthorde.com:25823
or http://explicintcraft.enjin.com/
if you are interested in being staff MUST BE MATURE AND AT AN AGE OF 13+
Remixer246
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2014 9:50 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
Just a warning its going to be a long read as I don't believe your app sheds enough detail about the applicant.
This is a joint application. meaning we work as a team.

To clarify we are both applying for Admin

IGN: Afridge1O1 and Dant35tra5t(Myself)
Real First name: Brandon(Afridge1o1) and Richard(Dant35tra5t)
Timezone: UTC + 10:00 and EST
Contact Information[This can be sent privately via messages] Skype: brandon.askin and ricky_schlick (Me)

Afridges Abridged Credentials:
Previous work/Administrative position[with proof]:
Myself: -Owned past servers(FridgeCraft and Slimecraft(These are no longer existent)
-Co-owned all of Dant35tra5t's servers and a few extras (pb6.us(block36 smp), pb6.us:25555(PVPLegends Factions), pb6.us:25575(Project Beta 6 Zombie Apocalypse -[In Beta]-, DynastyMC(No longer exists)) These Servers are down for Maintenance.
-Staff Member(Oresomecraft(Resigned due to lack of players on SMP server), GroundWarMC(No longer existent), FellCraft(Shut down a couple months ago) and a few other small servers which may or may not exist anymore as I have left or resigned)

Dant35tra5t's Abridged Credentials:
Owned and Host(PVPLEGENDS (Pb6.us:25555),
Legitcraft Anarchy PVP server,
pb6.us:25575(Project Beta 6 Zombie Apocalypse -[Under new Name <BIOHAZARD>]-)
-Co-owned(Wikedcraft (under development) {discontinued},
Fridgecraft whom has merged with Project Beta 6,
ESC whom has merged with Project Beta 6,
And Former Co-Owner of Biocraft Factions server (usually ranked #1 - 3 in the world)
-Staff Member(Gamerscraft PVP server (under development as well)

Extended Information:
(Afridges considerably shortened Bio)
Myself: I am Afridge1O1, I live in Australia so I work more with Australian servers. I am currently completing my last year of school and have a high level of maturity. I have had past experiences on a lot of servers and have earned staff positions by helping out the community and being recommended, aswell as earning positions such as builder or architect ranks within weeks of coming on servers. I don't think of myself as such a great builder but have been told I am great. You can see my work at afridge1o1.imgur.com. My current project is called Konath which is going to be a world with custom terrain and 5 or 6 small and large towns. It is a only 4% complete and a lot of terrain and buildings are yet to be created.

I also have limited knowledge in bukkit and creating bukkit plugins. I only have 1 public plugin which can be found here... http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/socialmessages/ and I am currently working on a SMP plugin with extras added in such as special items and abilities. With others plugins such as essentials, world edit, world guard and multiverse, for example, I have greater knowledge on and have used these plugins on past servers and continue to use a few on my private development servers. Besides the mainstream plugins have used a variation of other plugins recommended or I have stumbled across and have gotten up to date on how to use these plugins.

(My considerably shortened Bio)
Dant35tra5t: I have managed and maintained over 30 servers since I started Minecraft in 1.7.3
About yourself:
I am a former college student who went for computer and network engineering, I'm not a programmer, but I am a pretty damn good Admin, I know what I'm doing and I'm far from stupid, but I don't push my brains into other peoples mouths. I'm subtle about my knowledge and experience, I have Skype, mumble, ts, and vent, so getting a hold of me isn't hard. I host my own servers as a preference because I like having 8GB of Ram on a server for practically free as I am on the computer anyway.
I'm familiar with all control panels and Know my way around FTP clients and servers.
Other than that I play guitar in my spare time and I'm currently job searching, wanna know more? just ask.

Apart we are Formidable admins in our own respects, together we are unstoppable. If you need something done, we do it, end of story. We ask that you consider our joint application as we are an amazing duo that will not let you down. We have proven ourselves time and time again and we are not afraid to do it once more.

We both hold clean McBans records.
Thank you for your time.
06/24/2014 8:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DrKillWil
Sure, I'll help out, already been on the server, looks good.
Well, here;s my app.
Name: Will
Ign: DrKillWil
Rank I'm applying for: Developer/mod. Either one I want to help out the community and the server.
Why I'm good for this: I have a whole heap of experience with staff. I have been playing minecraft and have been staff on servers since beta 1.3(Long time ago). I know a whole lot about plugins and know a lot about commands and the config behind these plugins. I am a decent builder.
Time: I am on AEST and I can spend 5-6 hours on the server/ working on the server every weekday, roughly 12 hours on weekends (When I'm not working.)
Thanks for reading.
06/24/2014 6:57 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Remixer246
Adding new features to make your experience better!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome