Need Staff????

Dr_Destructer1's Avatar Dr_Destructer18/15/14 11:07 pm
8/17/2014 4:34 pm
JumanjiCraft's Avatar JumanjiCraft
This application applies to any server no matter the size I will help

Name: Andrew

IGN: Dr_Destructer

About Me: I am a very experienced player in minecraft playing for 3 years. I am a fun and energetic kind of guy who will stop at nothing to help people. As a long time member of the online community I know how much of a pain people who grief hack swear and make the game not fun for anybody can be so I am Passionate about letting everyone who joins your server have a fun and memorable time.

Experience: I was the head admin and OP on a server that once used to thrive which had at least 15 people on at any time and about 30 people during the peak hours of the day. Unfortunately the server was shut down about a month ago because the owners left for collage. I am very skilled in all commands including OP commands, World edit, Factions, Creative, and much more so I would require little training.

Do you know nodes: yes nodes have to do with permissions and other stuff.

Rank I want: any position would be appreciated preferably a head admin or admin but if you need a co-owner with my experience and personality I believe I would make a good co owner.

More about me: as mentioned before I am a very dedicated player devoted to making minecraft a fun and enjoyable game for all players as it was meant to be. I can be online about 3 hours or more a day. I believe with my experience I can provide many things for the server and together we would make a great team. And thank you for reading and your consideration. Also please don't hesitate to add me in skype to talk or answer any further questions.
Dr_Destructer1
Level 1 : New Miner