Need Staff

Ares0987654321's Avatar Ares09876543215/20/15 11:22 am
1 emeralds 183 2
5/29/2015 5:19 am
ckamps2020's Avatar ckamps2020

Hey everyone!

So we are looking for staff for a brand new server. Our server has not yet been launched, but we have an expected release date of sometime in the beginning to middle of June. Our server is called The AA Network, AA standing for Adventure Arcade. That is because under the main server, the player gets to choose whether they want to go to the adventure hub (survival, prison, sky block, hardcore, creative) or the arcade (mini games).

Our staff app is below. If you are interested in joining, please fill it out!

Click to reveal
Age Requirement: 11+ for all positions

While applying, read over these rules:
For the last three questions, please answer with 5-7 thoughtful sentences, for EACH.
Make sure that the grammar is PERFECT.

You will be applying for helper at first. Promotion occurs based on the work you put in and the respect you have given and have obtained. If you are looking for a more specified role, please fill out this application and state that you are applying for a specific role. Some examples are (but if you have other ideas, feel free to ask about them as well!):
Developer
Designer
Forum Moderator

Minecraft username:
Your e-mail address and/or Skype:
How many hours can you commit to the server per week?
Why would you like to become a staff member?
Why do you think you should become part of staff?
What can you offer the server as a staff member?
What are you applying for?
Ares0987654321
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ckamps2020
05/29/2015 5:19 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Administrator App

IGN: ckamps2020

First Name: Cooper

TimeZone: PST

List any prior Experience you've had:

Owner (3 times), CoOwner (4 times), Server Engineer/Dev (4times), admin (once), HeadAdmin (once) Moderator (once)

Plugin knowledge:

Understand fully each famous plugins and understand how to config almost every plugin and how to modify current plugins to work to our server type. Also understand how to diagnose server errors.

Tell us a little about yourself:

Hello! My name is Cooper! I am a hard working and professional young man who would love to a part of your amazing growing community! Over the time I have been a moderator on the server I have seen it grow and explode with potential growth! There are a few reason I would like to apply for an administrator one being that I would like to help out the Head Admin with team management and team coordination. A few other things is the fact I have years of experience both being on a team of the nature and working with the community at a different level then a moderator. This is where my best skills are located and would love to utilize them to help the server grow!

Being a community that strives to be unique, tell us a unique skill you possess:

Unique skills to myself is the way I can problem solve quickly and make snap decisions regarding in game bugs plugin issues or a player issue. I am a very good team leader and am very good at training my team to perform at the highest professional level. I am decent at building but would much rather help make sure the build team has everything they needed to be succesful and create amazing builds! I know some of the internal workings of this server but would need a rundown for an exact list of duties jobs ect.

How long will you be able to dedicate to our server?

10 hours per day minimum

Anything else you want to share that might increase your chances of acceptance?

I would like share some traits I have that may influence the decision:

Friendlyness:​
I am a kind, polite, friendly person to all people. I understand that Minecraft is only a game, yet some people may enjoy it more than others. A admin should be polite to all and not use any profanity or potentially harmful vocabulary at any time. I do not and will not do this.

Fun:​
While also being hard-working and helpful. it is still important to have fun! Not only will I have fun, but I will make ther server a safe and fun environment for all.

Hard-working:​
Being hard-working and dedicated is a very good and quite possibly a necessary trait of a admin. I am hard-working and I will not give up on situations (or anything else really) until the job is done.

Patient:​
I am a very patient person. If someone needs time to do something, or is struggling to understand something, I will not snap at them and I will continue to help for as long as I can.

Maturity:​
I am a fairly old Minecraft player. This is a child-friendly server that requires grown-up, mature staff to keep it a safe and fun environment for all. While being older than some players, I will never use language or insinuate adult - or potentially inappropriate - content anywhere on the server and or its forums.

Active:​
I am a very active player. I will continue to be active (and probably more active) than ever before. I will spread my time evenly between gamemodes, teamspeak or forums and give them equal and sufficient time.

Helpful:​
I have always tried to have been helpful, to any and all players. If I become a admin I will continue this trend and assist players and staff alike in any way I can. Whether this be on the forums or in-game.

Open to advice:​
I am always open to advice. If I am ever unsure about what punishment to issue or what to do about a bug, if a punishment is necessary or basically anything else for that matter, I will always ask. There is nothing wrong with a second or third opinion, so if I was unsure you can still rest assured the right service will be applied to whatever the problem is.

Honest:​
Another very important quality of a admin is honesty. Without honesty, it can be difficult to make progress in many situations, this is why I am always honest. Like a wise man (or woman) once said, "Honesty is the best policy."

Trustworthy:​
A great trait for a admin to have is trustworthyness. This one is not given, but earned over time through player interaction staff interaction and player dedication.

I look forward to working with you!
Regards,
Cooper
ninjacat27
05/28/2015 5:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello! I saw that you did not have any replies yet, so i thought i would give it a shot if you still need help.

Minecraft username: ninjacat27

Your e-mail address and/or Skype: ninjacat30@gmail.com

How many hours can you commit to the server per week? About 4-8 hours.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be a member of your staff, this is because when i see a server like yours, it makes me feel at home. I love servers like this one. Mini-games and choose-your-own adventure. I always strive to help with anything i can, and it brings me joy to be able to help. I have only been banned from one server by an abusive admin who was then banned and i was unbanned. I have always helped and never griefed (Aside from pvp faction servers that allow it). I love to help with everyone i come across, whether it be opening a door, or building a server. I will always be there for you whenever you need me.

Why do you think you should become part of staff?: I have a lot of experience with staff. In the past i have been Admin on 1 server, Moderator on 2, Dev on 1, and Admin in 1 Garry'sMod-TTT server. I am currently helping out with many friends and servers. I still hold many of these positions, but some have passed due to server closing. I have been playing Minecraft since before 1.2.4. This means that i have been playing for about 5 years. It is no secret that i was banned from a server, this is because there was an Admin online who didn't exactly... agree with anyone. He banned me, and i was done, later i realized i was unbanned and that he was gone, i did not return to the server though.

What can you offer the server as a staff member?: If I become a member of your team, I would provide all I can. I can help build, or give my insight on anything that comes up. I am experienced on medieval, and somewhat on modern buildings. I am also very experienced with dealing with people and chat-related things due to my TTT experience. I love to have fun and play with all people in Minecraft. I especially enjoy helping with Mini-games. My first server I played on was one with a Mini-Game/ Choose world. I have loved that server ever since, and it has grown to a great one.

What are you applying for?: Any position you feel I fit in!

thanks for reading and considering me! I hope you get what you need!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome