NEED STAFF AND BUILDERS

OGRival's Avatar OGRival8/7/15 6:35 pm
1 emeralds 100 1
8/7/2015 6:48 pm
alexcarty's Avatar alexcarty
Hey everyone,
today I decided to open up a new minecraft server and as of right this moment I need staff and builders so please hop on I ask that builders and staff are the age of or older than 14 thank you!

-IP: dayzeronetwork.mcph.co
OGRival
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

alexcarty
08/07/2015 6:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Admin Application
Name: alex
Experience: I was Co-Owner on a server and head-admin and i know all rules
What would make you a good admin?: I was Co-Owner and head-admin and i would really like to make this team because i saw this so i was like i want to apply
What things could you benefit the server with?: I would help out people and ban rule breakers/greifers and hackers
What makes you the best choice for an admin?: I have experience and i would really like to be admin higher or lower what ever makes you happy i would love to be apart of this team
A person comes on telling you that he is going to Ddos the server, what do you do?: I would instanly ban him and make sure he never comes back again
A person comes on saying that he wants staff. He annoys the server staff as well as the people playing by repetitious spamming of him wanting staff? What would you do?: I would give him 3 warnings and if he does not be quiet i would kick him then if he comes back i would ban him for 24 hours
Plugins/Permissions Experience: I have a little bit
Interesting Facts: I had minecraft for 5 years now and i really love this game
Why do you want Admin?: Because i could benefit the server with loyal and respect and help out the server alot like what i mean alot i mean it
What grades do you get in school?: I get all A
What classes do you take in school?: Music/Woodwork
What do you like to do for fun? In general?: I love playing waterpolo i play for a team and i really like playing football and stuff like that.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome