Need Staff and Dev's

l0lzin's Avatar l0lzin6/18/15 2:23 am
8/24/2015 10:35 pm
l0lzin's Avatar l0lzin
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, or Night.
I Am The Owner Of A Role Playing Server I Have Great Ideas About It. We Are Public.
The Reason I Need [bgcolor=]lore writers[/bgcolor] is cause We Have A Vampire And Werewolf Plugins With Factions.

If You Can Help With A Spawn I Would Like You To Join Cause I Would Like A New One

If You Are Interested You Can Post On Here.

Server Ip Is: 108.170.11.170:44580

[img]multicraft.mcprohosting.com/index.php?r=status/421432.png[/img]

Staff
IGN:
Skype yes or no:
Position:
Previous Experience?:
What You Can Do To Help The Server:
Maturity Level:

Builder
IGN:
Skype;
Previous Builds:

Lore Writer
Examples:
l0lzin
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

jetjustin1432
08/24/2015 2:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jetjustin
Yes jetjustin1432iscewl
Admin or Head Admin with op
I was Head-Admin of DarkRealmCraft but the server shut down D:
I can ban hackers help people in need give warings to spammers or to people who use profane language.
Age s 15
l0lzin
08/24/2015 10:35 pm
Alright
OhYes
06/23/2015 5:01 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Staff
IGN: Oh_Yes
Skype yes or no: Yep, theneovoteam
Position: Moderator
Previous Experience?: I have been an admin and owners on my own, and some of my friends servers, but i've never thought about applying for others really.
What You Can Do To Help The Server: I like to help players in need, and put right any wrongs. Plus, I hate players that hack or break the rules. I'll make sure justice comes to them.
Maturity Level: Out of 10, about an 8. I'm mature but I still like to laugh.
- Oh Yes.
l0lzin
08/24/2015 1:18 pm
Thanks

Sorry Its Been A While Ive Had Stuff To Do
We Are Still Looking For Staff Btw And More Roles
TheMiningSector
06/23/2015 4:52 am
Staff
IGN:TheMiningSector
Skype yes or no:yes
Position:Admin
Previous Experience?:Yes: Owned my own server so I would say im experienced with plugins and how to run a server also Head-Admin on another server.
What You Can Do To Help The Server: Help keep it a safe server so people of all ages can have fun and enjoy the server.
Maturity Level: I can be fun and mature at the same time and I also take this job very seriously especially if the server is in danger.

Thank You,
TMS
ShakingBroom
06/23/2015 2:31 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hello! I'm going to be applying for Admin, I hope you enjoy my application!

Staff
IGN: Creeperface180
Skype yes or no: yes, shakingbroom@gmail.com
Position: Admin, as I feel it would be best for me to help the server at that role.
Previous Experience?: I used to own my own server until it shut down due to problems with donations. I then became an Admin on Uni-Craft, which had a playerbase of 20 people at a time. I retired last month due to personal reasons with the owner, and now I am planning to become a staff member on another server.
What You Can Do To Help The Server: I can make sure the server strives as a community and I can make sure everyone is doing their job. I will make sure that everyone is following the rules, and I will always help you to make important decisions. I will always play, every day for 3+ hours. I will be committed to making your server amazing, and I hope you accept this because of that reason!
Maturity Level: 9/ 10

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed
kululu124
06/22/2015 4:04 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
IGN: KululuTheOtaku
Skype yes or no: Yes
Position: Head-Admin or Admin.
Previous Experience?: I have been an Admin on 3 servers that closed due to financial issues.
What You Can Do To Help The Server: I can spread the word of the server, I can be on at almost any time
Maturity Level: 9/10 when i need to be.
l0lzin
06/22/2015 11:36 am
Your Skype Doesn't Work
kululu124
06/22/2015 1:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
l0lzin
06/23/2015 1:26 am
Thanks For Fixing It
Derpisaurus
06/22/2015 2:25 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Staff
IGN: Derpisaurus
Skype yes or no: Yes, Nightfury97
Position: Admin or Moderator (Preferably Admin)
Previous Experience?: I've been Admin on 16 servers, Mod on 48, And Builder on 200+
What You Can Do To Help The Server: I can help bring the community together aswell as maintain the server in both the respects of players misbehaving or hacking and physical server maintenance issues. I love to help people out and I have alot of free time on my hands so Im almost always available, I can also help create more bonds with players to keep them wanting to come back and bring more new players into the server. I can pretty much do anything that is required or asked of me, aslong as it's reasonable of course.
Maturity Level: 9/10 We all have to have a little bit of spunk in us or we would be very boring, but aside from that Im loyal, I follow the rules and guidelines, and Im a very fair and respectful person.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing back from you hopefully. Have a great day and good luck to all other applicants

Regards,
D
l0lzin
06/22/2015 11:36 am
Added You
Exterified
06/22/2015 1:23 am
Name: Arnav
IGN: Exterified (It sounds weird but.)
Time Zone: EST
Experiences on being staff: I have been staff on 3 servers and I currently own one. I have encountered many dangerous encounters such as once, I met a hacker flying but he was giving the ability to all the users. I didn't want to ban all the players so I found out his IP and (1.) banned it and (2.)stopped all messages and clients coming from that IP.
How many hours can you contribute per day:
Monday - Friday: 11:30pm to 3:30pm EST
Saturday - Sunday: All day, Every day!
Maturity: 7.3: I make some jokes...
l0lzin
06/22/2015 1:47 am
I added you
kkkkkkkis
06/22/2015 12:48 am
Level 1 : New Network
Hi I'm Hayden and I would like to apply for your server!
IGN: HaydenBeanie
Skype yes or no: Yes, I do have a skype, it is hayden.bean83
Position: It really doesn't matter to me, where ever you need me I guess
Previous Experience?: I was admin on my friends server, but it wasn't really much. We all have to start somewhere though!
What You Can Do To Help The Server: I am very creative and improvisational! I do Destination Imagination (I doubt you have heard of it,) and I went to global finals for my creativity and problem solving!
Maturity Level: My maturity level varies. If it is a serious situation I can handle it, even though I'm very buoyant! On a scale It would come in around 7.9/10.
Thank you for taking your time to read my application and I hope I can join you in the journey to making your server the greatest!

P.S. I am often on during the day Tuesday-Friday over the summer and at 10-12 pm every day
l0lzin
06/22/2015 1:07 am
Added You
oOJoshhOo
06/21/2015 10:23 am
Interested in the Developer position if it is still open: josh.hazelden1
l0lzin
06/22/2015 12:26 am
Added You.
DoTheVoidyThing
06/21/2015 9:28 am
Hello There! My name is Monica, And if it's not too much of a bother I'd like to apply!
IGN: DoTheVoidyThing
~
Skype yes or no: Sadly, No. I forgot my password to my old Skype about 2-3 months ago, but if it is necessary, I am willing to try to recover/remember it!
~
Position: Admin would be absolutely amazing!
~
Previous Experience?: I owned a server amongst my friends for a while, but when my friends began to drift apart, the server was just forgot about. And I have also been an admin on other servers, including ones my friends owned.
~
What You Can Do To Help The Server: Well I'd like to say I'm a very good builder, and I love to interact with others, and keep people safe. I can sometimes be very controlling, and motherly, but I feel like it's for the greater good. I'm very friendly, and love to help out any chance I can get! All though I can have a short temper, and if things bug me I may get angry towards them, but that's very rare from me. And sometimes I may be in a bad mood, but who isn't every once in a while? Everyone has woke up on the wrong side of the bed at least once or twice!
~
Maturity Level: Well this honestly varies. I'm usually a very happy, bubbly, and silly person, and love to make jokes a lot, but I can definitely be very serious when expected, and during serious situations.
l0lzin
06/22/2015 12:30 am
I Could Use Your Skype
PraiseThePotato
06/20/2015 11:29 pm
Staff
IGN: PraiseThePotato

Skype yes or no: Yes, Tonio Prestigiacomo (Long One)

Position: Mod

Previous Experience?: Server Owner, Dev, Head Admin, Mod, Builder, Half OP
What You Can Do To Help The Server: I have many, many ideas, such as adding a completely new concept to the server. I help people, answer questions, and try to have as much fun as I can.

Maturity Level: From 1-10? Probably a solid 8.14

[Might be a good idea to include IP of server XD]
l0lzin
06/22/2015 12:27 am
Added You.
Chene777Killer
06/18/2015 4:54 am
Staff
IGN: Chene777Killer
Skype yes or no: chenecuba
Position: Admni, Op, etc.
Previous Experience?: Yes as a Admni
What You Can Do To Help The Server: I can be sure that everything is ok. That players are not using any kind of hacks, mods, etc. Help the users in problems that they may have. In conclusions I can do whatever do you need help on.
Maturity Level: Responsible, Careful, Intelligent, etc.

Thanks for reading this. I hope that you found it helpful.
l0lzin
06/20/2015 11:18 pm
Thx I Added You
xxMOxMOxx
06/18/2015 4:38 am
I may be interested in a developer position, add me on Skype (xxxmoxmoxxx)
l0lzin
06/20/2015 11:19 pm
Thank You I Have Added You
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome