NEED STAFF AND SPAWN BUILDERS *URGENT*

shotgun10ga's Avatar shotgun10ga11/26/13 3:24 pm
11/26/2013 4:57 pm
MockJuul's Avatar MockJuul
Hello my name is Oliver and i just started a minecraft server running bukkit.

I need Moderators and builders. If you have proven your self on my server on the building
test you will get builder and then if you have proven yourself you will get moderator .

My Skype is shotgun10ga

The server ip is 67.204.215.151

Here is the application, Oh and one more thing Admin is open but if you ask for admin on the application you will be ignored because you all know have to earn the rank!

OK here is the application copy+paste it in the reply box and fill in your info.

REPLACE THE 0 on 0/10 to the number that is correct for you.

How good are you at building red-stone contraptions? 0/10

Your age don't lie!

Your building skills? 0/10

Skype? Yes or no?

How long have you been plying the game?
shotgun10ga
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2013 4:57 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
MockJuul
And Jacob, I will give you some advice:
Don't copy and paste applications.
11/26/2013 4:56 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
MockJuul
How good are you at building red-stone contraptions? 8/10

Your age don't lie! 13

Your building skills? 0/10 9/10

Skype? Yes or no? Yes.

How long have you been plying the game?: 2 years
11/26/2013 4:48 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
Rangerduck18
How good are you at building red-stone contraptions? 6/10

Your age don't lie! 15

Your building skills? 7/10

Skype? Yes or no? Yes

How long have you been plying the game? Since Alpha (The Beginning)
11/26/2013 4:46 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Koka
8/10

How good are you at building red-stone contraptions? 6/10

Your age don't lie! I'm 13

Your building skills? 8/10

Skype? Yes or no? I can re install it, I recently have gotten a new computer and haven't installed it yet

How long have you been plying the game? I got it for Christmas during 2011, so around 3 years.

Note; I have been an admin, mod, co owner, and know world edit.
11/26/2013 4:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mr kylegoesraw
How good are you at building red-stone contraptions? 5/10

Your age don't lie! 16

Your building skills? 9/10

Skype? Yes or no? yes peemyself (yes it is)

How long have you been plying the game? I have been playing sence alpha pm me the answer
ING: 0oTrollFaceo0 ( i dont troll)
What i want to be: i would love to be a mod and work my way up
Other info: i have A's in all my classes so I can be on almost everyday. I curse when I am very stressed out (so not that often) I don't kill anyone for any reason and thats all plz accept me
pm me
11/26/2013 3:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Jaocb74670
Uhh,Why was i banned?
11/26/2013 3:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Jaocb74670
I Use my own app,If you would like me too reapply with the correct format i am completly fine with that.
Sorry for not abiding by the format,Hope it doesnt decrease my odds.

Applying for:Moderator of course.

Ign:Jacob74670

Name:Jacob

Skype:ClickControl,Feel free to skype me whenever for further events on the server ect....(If Accepted)

Experience:
I Have been staff a numerous amounts of times,So i have plenty of experience,Not just as a Moderator,Probably every position imaginable.I am a very responsiable,And trustworthy person,Thats something most admins dont possess,They dont turn out as their apps make them appere.I Have been admin on couple server,I Know how responiable it takes to be a good Moderator,I have been Moderator on a 24/7 200 slot server but it closed due to lack of donations.Also i have owned my own server,It was very sucessful,But it also closed due to not enough donations.What i am saying is i am very experienced at every positions.I Know all the commands fluintly.

If you seen someone using Hacked-Clients but you did not have /ban. What would you do if no Ops/Owner was on
I would investigate and if i knew they were hacking,I Would kick,Then i would take matters into my own hands and Notify a owner on skype if that option was possable.

Why should we let you be Moderator?:
Because i would like to prove myself,I Think i have what it takes to be a Moderator on your server.I Also posses something most Moderators dont,I Am very trustworthy,And deticated.Also i love to help people with there problems.And i would try my best to help each and every player to make their minecraft experience the best it can be.Also i would help build the Community.And i know with power,Comes responsibiltys.Also i know every action is followed by a reaction.What i mean by that is If you do something bad you will get punished.I Know how to punish correctly.Not to harsh but enough to teach them a lesson

What can you do for the server?:
Like i said i can build the community.And i can help find friendly,Deticated players for your server.Also i can help all the players have a nice,fun experience on Your server,So they can enjoy it will they are on.

How long can you be on the server each day?:
Right now school is my number 1 priority,So about 2-5 hours on weekdays,And on weekends usally as much as needed.Right now i am currently playing baseball so that could effect the time spent on the server.

Other Info:
Well im a 14 year old boy that loves minecraft.I Love helping server with the needs for staff.Im in the 9th grade.I Have solid A/B's.Well thats enough about my social life.Now The reason i am truly applying is,Im thinking i have gained everyones trust on the server,Well at least i hope i have.Also i do "Curse" but i try my best to keep it to a minum,Also its not a habit.Also i have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 so i know most commands fluintly.And i like to joke around,But can be serious when needed.Thats some of the reason why i would make a good staff member for you server.

Thanks hope you take my app into consideration and accept me!

-Jacob
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome