Why you do you want to Help/be staff?:
Can you donate?:

Thanks
~Wired
Server is SMP Please reply!
http://wiredscraft.enjin.com/home
60005wired
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

russ89999
04/26/2013 7:23 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name:Russell
IGN Name:russ89999
What are you good at?: Im good at managing and keeping track of plugins and helping people out
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?: I am the plugin manager of one server.
How Long can you be online?: I can be online a good hour or two depending on the day
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?:I am currently Co-Owner on 1 server and admin on another if you want proof of that ask me ill give you the ip
Country you live in:United States
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?: I want to be staff because the other two servers aren't really popular but when people are on it has like 10-20 people on
Can you donate?: No sorry
LadySpiderwick
04/26/2013 5:25 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
If you want to look at staff, look at your CURRENT player base and think:
-Is this person active?
-Does this person look like someone who has staff potential?
-Is this person trusted enough?
-Has this person broken rules before?

Look at suggestions made by your fellow staff members too, who do they think could make good staff, what about promoting people from moderator to admin too? PMC isn't the solution to your problem of lack of staff.
60005wired
04/26/2013 7:31 am
Thank you!
LadySpiderwick
04/26/2013 5:22 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
Well then advertise for your server, otherwise there's no point of advertising if you're not going out there and MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF. What kind of server staff are you....all server staff know you need to advertise. E.g. make a few accounts on different server sites and advertise your website. Also I wouldn't trust someone by their word when making them a staff by their application, I've seen people who seemed to be nice but in reality one in particular they effed up a great server by manipulating the staff (scuse the language).
60005wired
04/26/2013 4:56 am
Guys This server Really don't have any players Thats why we need you... We need you to get players for us! So don't apply if you think we are going to have 100's of players!
60005wired
04/25/2013 10:23 pm
Bump Still looking for staff!
nemssi12312
04/25/2013 9:32 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
App: Co-owner
Name: Brandon
IGN Name: Nemssi
What are you good at?: Well I'm good at managing plugins Ive coded my own and I know how to set up permissionsEX/Group manager. Ive been managing plugins for 2 years and I am good at coding java. I can code a professional site in just a few weeks. Well basicly I can work with any plugins (permissionsEX MA HG Etc..)
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?: Yes ive owned a very popular server (Well I still do since I'm the creator of it) It's not posted on PMC ive got my friends to join it and then they got there friends to join it. I'm not advertising on PMC because i only allow certain people to join it. I get about 30 people on a day. So yes I have
How Long can you be online?: Well I have working tommorow saturday sunday and maybe friday I will be on all day (Friday at 3:00)
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?: Yes like I said i own a server
Country you live in: Canada
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?: I want to be staff because if i am accepted I will advertise the server on my server and get some people to come to this server. Therefore your server could become popular. If I am accepted as staff. I feel that this server will need help in the future and I feel As if i am the right person for the job. Contact me over skype if I am accepted
Can you donate?: It depends on how much you're paying for the server my server costs me 40$ a month but I dont want to go no where over 20$ (I need to save the donation money for when I have to pay for my server)
60005wired
04/25/2013 10:09 pm
Accepted I am send you a skype request!
Astro_Verse
04/25/2013 9:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
App:
Name:Sam
IGN Name:COOL_SAM1
What are you good at?:everything but pixel art
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?:yes co-owner on 1 head-admin on 2 and admin on 4
How Long can you be online?:1-4 on weekdays weekends 1-9 exept everyother weekend is 0 starting this weekend
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?:op but server down temperarily
Country you live in:u.s.a
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?:i love other players and to help them. also i love to be able to help make a hacker free and such enviorment for good old fashioned players.
Can you donate?:No not now but sometime.
60005wired
04/25/2013 9:13 pm
Bump
SwaggSkins
04/25/2013 6:36 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Dolphin
Co-Owner Application
Name: Nathan Mackenzie
IGN Name: SuperSwagg_
What are you good at?: I am good at a lot of things in Minecraft such as: World Edit, Mining, Basic Knowledge and understanding, Enforcing Rules, Catching Hackers, Helping out, Making youtube videos, Making websites and more.
Ranks on other servers: I have previousy been co owner on 2 servers, admin on 3 servers and moderator on 2 servers. I have a lot of experience.
How long can you be online? Approx 6 hours a day - on weekends 12hours+
Are you staff on any server at the moment? No, I am dedicated.
What country do you live in: Australia
Why do you want to be staff? i want to be staff because i belive i can help your server by a massive amount if you just give me the chance. i understand if i do not get staff straight away as i will prove myself trusted. i love playing minecraft and i am friendly to all players but i will enforce the rules if needed, i will always familiarize myself with the rules, players, and the setout of the world so its easy to travel in and good to know where everything is. i can help players with whatever they need even if its not about minecraft, i can advertsie on youtube to help you get many many more players to the server. i can make your server great, all i need is a chance.
can you donate? yes

Thankyou for reading SuperSwagg.
60005wired
04/25/2013 12:29 am
bump
60005wired
04/24/2013 1:57 am
bump
tepig31
04/22/2013 5:01 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder
App:Co-Owner
Name:same as last.
IGN Name: tepig31
What are you good at?: Everything you can think of, except managing perms.
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?: Yes, in fact i have experience in owning a server
How Long can you be online?: 1-6 hrs a day
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?: the server i was mod on just closed.
Country you live in: USA
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?: Because i think every server should have helpful, friendly staff, and that's just what i am.
Can you donate?: Not at the moment.
billspro10
04/22/2013 8:54 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
App: Co-Owner
Name: Christopher
IGN Name: billspro10
Skype: I don't have it sorry, can you PM me whether I get it or not?
What are you good at?: Plug-ins, Commands, Listening to players to make the best experience for them.
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?: I have been Builder on 2 servers, Head-Admin on 1, Admin on 2, Head-Mod on 1, Mod on 1, Jr. Mod on 2. I have also helped my friends with there servers but their shut down now.
How Long can you be online?: 1-2 Hours.
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?: Just the Jr. Mod ones I can quite those if I like this server.
Country you live in: U.S.A
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?: Because I am looking to help out the Minecraft community, and I believe this is a chance to do something I like to do and to help others do what the like to do.
Can you donate?: No sorry.
Vecrul
04/22/2013 8:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
App: Any position that suits me.
Name: Luke Altavilla
IGN Name: Synchronox
What are you good at?: Managing players, building, sorting problems.
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?: I've been head builder on 2 servers: lava-craft.net + au1.mcthb.com, Admin on 4: craftynerdz.net + buildemupau.com + devilsdenskyblock.au.net + darkrising.au
How Long can you be online?: 1-6 hours almost every day
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?: Yes, all of the servers listed above I'm still ranked on.
Country you live in: Australia
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?: After a while of working and perfecting one server, I tend to get bored, I like to start fresh every once in a while and start from scratch.
Can you donate?: Yes. Up to $200, no more.
60005wired
04/22/2013 8:14 am
Bump
60005wired
04/21/2013 8:20 am
I will send you are skype request if i think you are capable!
PineapplePerson
04/21/2013 8:17 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
App: Co-Owner/Owner
Name: David
IGN Name: blackout722
What are you good at?: permissions,building,plugins and maintaining the servers
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?: i have owned a server been co - owner on servers admin on servers admin on servers you name it
How Long can you be online?: more than 6 hours a day for about 3 weeks but after that about 6 hours
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?: No
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?: Because i want to be apart of a good minecraft community and to help it as much as i possible can in every way possible for me i also would love to help you along the way to the top how ever i possible can
Can you donate?: No, Sorry
60005wired
04/21/2013 7:49 am
Bumped and changed!
60005wired
04/21/2013 6:06 am
bump
hellgirl_14
04/20/2013 5:12 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
App: Haed-Admin
Name: Georgia
IGN Name: hellgirl_14
What are you good at?: i like building buildings and pixel art and can also keep the chat clean aswell
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?: i am currently a mod on eminentcraft and admin on 2 others
How Long can you be online?: about 2-3 hours everyday
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?: yep!
Country you live in: England
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?: Because i can keep the chat clean and help players with everything they need helping with
Can you donate?: no sorry
PandaEffect
04/20/2013 4:25 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Devon
IGN Name: EliteGeek
What are you good at?: Building and video recording
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?: I have been a builder and a staff member on a server before
How Long can you be online?: 2-4 hrs on weekdays on weekends as long as you want me to
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?: Maybe but i dont know if they still have me on the roster so probably not
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?: Because i am back and ready to become apart of a great server
Can you donate?: in 8 months i can!
60005wired
04/20/2013 4:10 am
~Bump
zute6
04/14/2013 6:41 am
Level 23 : Expert Toast
App:builder, video maker or perms guy
Name:josh
IGN Name:jack1505legend
What are you good at?:Everything
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?:Im owner on a server atm and its growing with 15people on the right time
How Long can you be online?:1-3h school nights im 14 and 7 weedkends
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?:2servers. Skillzpvp and bmacraft and i guess owner on others what i wont say since there private
Country you live in:australia
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?:
Can you donate?:
Deo
04/14/2013 6:01 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
App:
Name:Ben
IGN Name:Benzooni
What are you good at?:Plugins, Permissions, administrating and 7/10 on building. I'm also good at editing videos and filming them.
Have you ever been staff builder or what ever you have done on another server?: Yes, my own server which is closed now. I did plugins/permissions and built stuff
How Long can you be online?:Depends on what days, weekends maybe 8 hours, weekdays 2-4.
Are you Staff On ANY other server At the moment?:Nope.
Country you live in:Norway
Why you do you want to Help/be staff?:I want to help out and organise plugins, build and talk to players. I am experienced and able to help so i think i got what you need.
Can you donate?: Yes if i have too, but i i don't see why a staff member should donate to the server, a staff member should encourage players to donate etc, host events and stuff too because i don't wanna pay money for playing Minecraft. But if i have to, yes as i said before.
60005wired
04/14/2013 5:54 am
anyone??
pbkdreamz
04/14/2013 4:39 am
Level 26 : Expert Network
Alright,
So im PBKDreamZ (cody)
MinecraftName: PBKDreamZ
how i can be of use: (graphic designer) (plugin manager) (video maker [ima youtube partner]) (i can set up any plugin, im owner of my own server where i use groupmanager) (im a good builder [shit with redstone])
why you should choose me: well im experienced, and it sounds like you could use some help
i look foward to hearing from you
~PBKDreamZ
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome