Application Form:
IGN:
MATURITY (1-10):
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+):
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+):
EXPERIENCE:
KickOcelot
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

thespazninja
08/09/2012 5:10 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
You need to plan shit out
thespazninja
08/09/2012 5:10 pm
fuck you u faggot
KickOcelot
08/09/2012 4:21 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
sorry server canceled:(
FDvSkills
08/09/2012 3:17 pm
Level 26 : Expert Skinner
IGN:fd_v_sk1lls
POSITION:Head Admin
MATURITY (1-10):10
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+):I would like the position becuase i like to help any server that needs it i like to help other server members out if needed and i obey rules
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+):You should accept me becuase i wll help out with commands bukkit Etc ican build spawn for any server (Well Done Spawns) i dont like griefers, hackers Etc and iam owner on 2 servers Head Admin on 1 Admin on 2 and Mod on 3
EXPERIENCE:10/10
maxmichelini
08/09/2012 2:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:maxmichelini
POSITION: Admin/Mod
MATURITY (1-10): 9 1/2, may throw in some thats what she said jokes
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+): Because i feel i can bring a lot to any server and i need a new server to play on. I was a server owner but sold it due to money issues.
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+): Because i have been admin on several servers and mod on 1 or 2. I was a server owner(Defiance Gaming) and i am looking for a new server to have fun and meet people on.
EXPERIENCE: 10/10
awesomecraigXD
08/09/2012 2:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:cragobrago
POSITION:admin
MATURITY (1-10):9
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+):i want the position because i love helping out servers and i enjoy helping other people I have been admin before and it was really good and enjoyable that is why i would like position
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+):i think you should accept me because i have been moderator and admin on many servers and i would really help out with the server and help out and welcome new members who maybe is there first time playing on the server I have never been banned before and i hate modders/hackers if i see someone modding i will ban them and i will not disrespect any other staff
EXPERIENCE: ivve had many experiences of being admin alot of the servers where in 1.2.5 and im currently moderator on another server so im experienced
zoxtorpop
08/09/2012 2:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:zoxtorpop
POSITION:admin
MATURITY (1-10):7
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+):Cuz i want to make the server better help people. I im good with plugins command bukkit etc.I have been look for admin and i want to test admin many times.
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+):Cuz i have play minecraft for a long time so i know pretty much. I can be online pretty much. Good with redstone. i know commands and plugins bukkit etc. I like to help people if they need
EXPERIENCE:I have experimented with server and you know about ^ bukkit etc
thespazninja
08/09/2012 1:50 pm
IGN: thespazninja
POSITION: Head Admin
MATURITY (1-10): 8
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+): I get bored sitting around playing minecraft by myself and starting to play on a normal server takes time to get used to. Being admin would be a great oportunity for to community to notice my actions
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+): I love building fying islands and underground cities. People love them. I also get good reactions from servers i was previously admin on
EXPERIENCE:
I have expirience with Head-Admin on a server called logville. I have been an admin on(Finickydavid, spazcraft, G_l craft, subrosacraft and logville)
CandyCutie
08/09/2012 1:33 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:CandyCutie
POSITION:Head Admin
MATURITY (1-10):5
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+):well i love to help servers because its very fun and its fun being part of a very successful server.plus we will get to gloat if you hire me as a staff member.
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+):i would be very benaficial to the server 1.because im a great builder 2.talk about advertisement 3.you can count on me to watch the server when you gone
EXPERIENCE:ive been co-owner 3,admin 11,op 6,and builder like 15 somthin times.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome