Need Staff for NEW 24/7 Server..!

lazahhh's Avatar lazahhh6/3/13 10:55 am
6/3/2013 2:36 pm
SkullHunter8000's Avatar SkullHunter8000
Hi!
i am looking for staff for my 24/7 server lazercraft.
I will need :

Admins : 1
Mods : 4
Mod Leader : 1
Helpers : 10
Trusted : max

Accepted:
Oblivionzz - Admin.

If you would like to become one of the position here is the application.

Staff position going for?:
IGN :
Trusted?:
Ever staff?:
How good r u in Minecraft? :
Age?:
About you:
Why you are applying:

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE OR ON HERE!
lazahhh
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SkullHunter8000
06/03/2013 2:36 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Skinner
IGN : SkullHunter8000

Trusted?: Yes I am trusted!

Ever staff?: Yes I have been staff on 7 servers now. CombatCraft, DeliquenCraft, InfinityCraft, BROCraft, FactionCraft, and ShadowCraft. On all the servers I was the redstoner/builder of the server. When the owner needed a redstone creation or a house for spawn he would come to me.
On most of these servers I was the Admin

How good r u in Minecraft? : I am a good redstoner, builder, plugin manger. I can use world edit and some basic pixel art.

Age?: 12

About you: On all the servers I have been staff I've always been the server Redstonist/Builder. I love working with redstone and making projects with world edit.

Why you are applying: I am applying for Head-Mod because I love helping servers out. I am a good leader which means people/players come to me for questions or if they report anything they would come to me. In all I just enjoy helping people out and coming on servers to make it a better place for people to join.

What are you applying for? Head-Mod / Mod Leader.
ForceofPvP
06/03/2013 2:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Staff position going for?:Mod
IGN :Staplezjay
Trusted?:Yes
Ever staff?:Yes i am staff on staticpvp And i been Dev on 3 servers and mod on many Servers I am a pro permission setter And i can stay on server 7 hours or more straight Just to mod it i can help mostly all day
How good r u in Minecraft? :I Am a very very Fast typer and I Come back to you as quick as possible I am very pro with commands especially Permissions with groupmanager And I love building i am very creative I make all sorts of pixel art I don't Do Plugin managing tho
Age?:18
About you:I have many things Alot actually setting my server im co-owner And permission setting I love building for fun But i go on classic servers if i am bored I play alot of sport like rugby I got training on tuesday and thursday So i cant help that much on thoose days
Why you are applying:I am very intelligent I can make your server A Big difference And i just love doing this for servers to have a opportunity To make it good And i am a good rule maker I mostly applied to be chat mod or permission setter

Hope you accept me

~~~~Staplezjay
Honeyjuce
06/03/2013 2:26 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Can i be a builder plz. From a scale to 1-10 in building skills i will say 8.
If you go to my planet minecraft profile you can se my cool builds. I have skype but no mic i think i did send you an message on skype but i don't know if it was you. If i get choosen send my the Ip
AngryIgor
06/03/2013 2:20 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
Staff position going for?: Admin, or Moderator Leader SUGGESTION: you might want to have more than one admin, people might be in different time zones.
IGN : AngryIgor
Trusted?: Yes
Ever staff?: I have been everything, server owner, admin, moderator leader, mod, trusted, and ofc a regular player. I am good with commands and can bring a positive environment to your server, also I am online for about 6 hrs a day, so I can help out with anything
How good r u in Minecraft? : I'm good with commands I'm a fast typer and responder, I can build fairly well, I'm good at red stoning, making modern homes, finding hackers, and anything else your pixel heart desires xD
Age?: 15
About you: I have many hobbies, I consider minecraft one of them I love anytype of server
Why you are applying: I would like
To help out a young growing community with my kindness and willingness, I feel like I am the right choice for staff for your server, I can enforce rules, and do many other things to help you and the community
Klevername
06/03/2013 1:59 pm
canya tell me ip?
lazahhh
06/03/2013 1:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Alright.. I looked thru all applications sent in by now.
I liked oblivionzz mostly more, because he told me a bit more.
Klevername too. Wears_12 Sounds good, But you could tell me more about you. I want good staff, and i want to be sure that i wont be dissapointed.

Oblivionzz is accepted.

[Please tell skype names if you have!! I like it more to skype then on here!]
Klevername
06/03/2013 12:23 pm
Staff position going for?:Admin

IGN :Klevername

Trusted?:Yes

Ever staff?:Yes on many servers admin on 2 op on 1 and mod on like 2-4 i forgot

How good r u in Minecraft? :Very good i have been playing for about 2years learning more and more

Age?:12

About you:I am very nice good at permissions and building i am loyal to everyone i respect them i never break the rules.

Why you are applying:I am applying because i whant to help the server build warps get more people on and help in every way i possibly can

i can contact you on here

please accept this app
anonpmc1086586
06/03/2013 12:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Wears_12
06/03/2013 11:27 am
Level 41 : Master Tiger
okay..XD
OblivionzZ
06/03/2013 11:25 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I forgot to put it its there
Wears_12
06/03/2013 11:22 am
OblivionzZ what position yu apllying for?
Bizztkiddo0
06/03/2013 11:21 am
Staff position going for?: Mod
IGN :Bizztkiddo
Trusted?: Yes
Ever staff?: Yes on a few servers
How good r u in Minecraft? : very good I build a lot of things
Age?: 13
About you: quite a fan of games and shooters use a lot of enchantments on bows, uses optifine
Why you are applying: to help servers starting out or if they are a known server to help
OblivionzZ
06/03/2013 11:20 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Staff Position : Admin
IGN : isaackav
Trusted?: Im trusted by many for getting jobs done on servers
Ever staff?: 3 times Mod and 2 Times forum administrator
How good r u in Minecraft? : Im very experienced because ive been playing since alpha stages, good at moderating and building
Age?: 14
About you: Im looking for a server to join as my old paid server got to costly so i stopped running it so im looking for a admin on another server!
Why you are applying: To help out the community and get my administrating skills even better on servers as i am very experienced on forum work but 7 on a 10 scale at server moderating!

Contact me on skype : luke.seed!
Wears_12
06/03/2013 11:18 am
Staff position going for?: Admin
IGN :Wears_12
Trusted?: I wont do anything without you telling me to or i have to take force
Ever staff?:Yes
How good r u in Minecraft? : Really good
Age?: 13
About you: Im just a really good minecraft player that likes to help you guys.
Why you are applying: To help out the server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome