NEED STAFF FOR ORE TERRITORY // OP PRISON // CREATIVE

MrPolarBare's Avatar MrPolarBare6/17/16 2:28 am
1 emeralds 155 1
6/17/2016 2:56 am
MrPolarBare's Avatar MrPolarBare
Hello, my name is MrPolarBare! I am currently apart of staff of the OP Prison and Creative server called Ore-Territory. The reason why Ore-Territory is so unique is because, each and every person put so much effort into making each and every mine, A-Z look absolutely spectacular and we hope that you will think so too. The owners of the server are ShakeyConquest and the_creeper2, If you have any questions or problems about the server, just contact them on the server's website and they will get to you as soon as possible. As I was saying, we are in need of some trustworthy and friendly staff including: Builders, Developers, Helpers, Admins, and Mods. If you would like to apply and help out our server, you can apply below on this forum post or you can go to our website, join, and apply there (will be seen sooner). Here is what the format of your application should look like if you are applying here:

Click to reveal
Full Name:
IGN:
Skype(necessary):
Email:
A bit about you:
Rank you are applying for:
Why do you want to be apart of Ore-Territory's staff?:
What skills do you have that suit the role you're applying for?:
How Active can you be?:
Past Experience:
Pictures of builds(If applying for builder):
What would you do if you saw a person breaking the rules in any kind of way and you were the only person on the server besides them?:

The website link is: oreterritorymc.ga
MrPolarBare
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner