NEED Staff for server!

sebasdrummer's Avatar sebasdrummer11/10/13 10:25 am
1 emeralds 150 3
11/11/2013 9:20 pm
vickymacdonald's Avatar vickymacdonald
Hello and welcome i need some staff:
Admin
Mod
I need some players too so we will talk about this in the server thank you very much..
apply in the comments...
ip:190.150.53.57:25565
sebasdrummer
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/11/2013 9:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
vickymacdonald
Hi there! I'm Vicky. I'm 17 years old and I live in Canada. I have been playing minecraft for about a year and a half, and I've basically become obsessed with it. Lately I've been growing tired of singleplayer, and I really want to become part of a small minecraft community where I can play while meeting new people. You will not regret adding me to your server in whatever way - I'm honestly not afraid to meet new people!
11/11/2013 5:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
thaned
forestfire10 is my username add me on skype thane.devins creat builder 18 years of age
11/10/2013 10:31 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
epicdiggy
hi my names epicdiggy or david i dont mind. im here to tell you your great. server wise. but there are positions available and ill do everything in my fair power to achieve one.
not really bothered if i get one but it would be nice. i have Great experience in both admin and mod commands and am able to adapt myself to different situations.
i am a good builder and have built for many servers although my redstone capabilities are lacking. im also not afraid to voice an opinion on a subject and never to shy to impliment rules. thanks for reading if you have any questions or queries pm me or talk on your server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome