24/7 Server

Masteryxxx's Avatar Masteryxxx7/15/11 12:56 am
7/18/2011 9:17 pm
mindsabre's Avatar mindsabre
Server Will Be Posted 7/20/11 To The Public

Please visit the server page on this website. No More Applications Will Be Accepted!

Ok, everyone I just started to create a brand new multiplayer server and I have been running it 24/7 for the past 2 day but I need a staff to help me create this server. All I am asking of you is to help build the server, be on to help players problems, and generate new ideas for the server. This server is going to somewhat of a Free build/RPG.

I also need a plugin the allows me to have moderators on my server and it works great with Bukkit. So if you know of one, please post it here.

Now, I am only accepting 5 Admins/Moderators for now so I will need you to fill out a brief application. If you are lying in the application then you will be auto banned no matter if the server stays white listed.

MC Username:
Where do you live:
How old are you:
Experience with Minecraft:
How much would you be on the server through out a week:
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins:
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server:

Ok so there you go, all I need you to do is fill that out and leave it as a comment below.

As of right now the server is running with these Plugins (up-dated 7/17/11):

AuthMe
BigBrother
ColorMe
CraftBook
DeathMessage
Essentials
FlatLands
iOP
mcMMO
MineCal
OwnBlocks
WorldEdit

Last thing, If you know of any other Plugins that are good for a Free build/RPG server just let me know.

~Thanks

Admins Accepted:

McSic
Masteryxxx
Level 30 : Artisan Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/18/2011 9:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer
mindsabre
hi my minecraft name is mindsabre im 16 i live in western australia i have played since it came out i would be on the server every day my plugins im experiansed with are world edit and lockette i am also very good at pixel art if that is helpful thanks
07/18/2011 9:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lowear
MC Username:Lowear
Where do you live:NewZealand
How old are you:13
Experience with Minecraft:I have had minecraft for nearly a month now. i am addicted. i play it in any spare time i have. and am always on servers
How much would you be on the server through out a week:5 to 9 hours on weekends and 3 to 5 hours on week days. but it holidays so every day like a weekend.
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins:None but if u let me i will learn.
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server:No wish i did sorry.
07/18/2011 8:59 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
jayr867
MasteryxxxServer Will Be Posted 7/20/11 To The Public

Ok, everyone I just started to create a brand new multiplayer server and I have been running it 24/7 for the past 2 day but I need a staff to help me create this server. All I am asking of you is to help build the server, be on to help players problems, and generate new ideas for the server. This server is going to somewhat of a Free build/RPG.

I also need a plugin the allows me to have moderators on my server and it works great with Bukkit. So if you know of one, please post it here.

Now, I am only accepting 5 Admins/Moderators for now so I will need you to fill out a brief application. If you are lying in the application then you will be auto banned no matter if the server stays white listed.

MC Username:
Where do you live:
How old are you:

Ok so there you go, all I need you to do is fill that out and leave it as a comment below.

As of right now the server is running with these Plugins (up-dated 7/17/11):

AuthMe
BigBrother
ColorMe
CraftBook
DeathMessage
Essentials
FlatLands
iOP
mcMMO
MineCal
OwnBlocks
WorldEdit

Last thing, If you know of any other Plugins that are good for a Free build/RPG server just let me know.

~Thanks

Admins Accepted:

McSic

MC Username: jayr867
Where do you live: Pittsburgh, PA USA
How old are you: 17
Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since it came out. I have grown with my knowledge on development and have hosted about 20 servers in the past. I also started a small company hosting game servers for people. I am looking for a new server to work up the ranks and become a developer. I am skilled in MC Code and can make custom plugins for you. I also can help with issues like error codes and get them resolved fast. I am dedicated to all servers i work on and use my skills to help the server as much as i can.
How much would you be on the server through out a week: I will be on the server when i can. I have a job so i cant be on 24/7 but i can contribute my time as much as i can. If i am on my computer, i will be on the server.
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: Like I said above i have helped develop many of the plugins we know and love today. Including Essentials, World Edit, and World Guard.
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: You could simply use Group Manager. It is a plugins like Permissions that allows you to add players to groups without changing the config file. You can simply use the command /manuadd [playername] [group] in this case it would be
/manuadd jayr867 Moderator You have the have the group already made before you use the command or it will not work properly.

If you have any further questions about your server please contact me at jayr867@gmail.com I also work for a company that hosts a network of servers cann Amaranth Games. If you are interested in becoming part of our network you can also email me.
Thanks for your tiem and i hope i helped.
-Jay
07/18/2011 8:51 pm
Level 44 : Master Modder
Warhawker
You should probably use commandbook and mywarp, rather than essentials.

Essentials will conflict with worldedit, which could create map corruption.

Hey ill do it!

MC Username: Warhawker

Where do you live: USA, Illinois

How old are you: 18

Experience with Minecraft: 1+ years. Ran my own server from a MAC, configuring plugins using YMAL, RootAdmin on a dedicated server ObviouslyMinecraft. Previous experience as moderator on Obviouslyminecraft, promoted to admin, then promoted to RootAdmin
Basically I can run a large server with many plugins, and use them effectively.

How much would you be on the server through out a week: Pretty much anytime I am not at work. (2-6 hours a day)

Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: ... A lot. Usage with permissions, lockette, configurations, just about anything aside from writing them. Permissions "nodes"
(allows individuals or groups to use a defined command)

Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: If you use permissions, then create a group "Moderators" You can combine that with iChat to add a prefix "Mod" before a moderators name. You can also set commands for mods to use. Permissions will also allow you to let groups inherit commands. Such as a moderator getting everything a normal player has...PLUS ban-kick-etc. So you don't have to re-write it all.
07/18/2011 8:48 pm
Ben00x
Where do you live: New Paltz, New York
How old are you: 12
Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since 1.2. I've loved the game ever since! I'm incredibly interested in staff positions, as in older servers I got bored of, I was a staff member. I was only a mod, but I like being only a mod. Currently, I would be interested in being a special class, like something simple, such as "Mod" or "Architect" or something. (Yes I have seen that before)
How much would you be on the server through out a week: As often as posible: probably 4-5 hours per week, with certain exceptions.
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: Errrr.... none. Sorry!
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: If I did I would tell you.

P.S. I am not a Techy... so I'm sorry about that.
07/18/2011 8:25 pm
Masteryxxx
Guyss sorry about the server cause i need to make a static ipaddress so here is the ip for now: 74.103.209.123
07/18/2011 1:52 pm
boucher410
DUDE WHY ISNT SERVER ONNN??????????
07/17/2011 11:28 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Lt_Saigon
Where do you live: US

How old are you: 14...

Experience with Minecraft: I played enough to know what I'm doing.

How much would you be on the server through out a week: Probably about 3 times a week?

Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: None.

Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: No.

Just throwing this out there....
07/17/2011 11:24 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Elmo12116
MC Username: stumpy972
Where do you live: UK
How old are you: 13
Experience with Minecraft: ive built loads of stuff
How much would you be on the server through out a week: everyday
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: lots. im a op on another server
no
07/17/2011 11:09 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
feisty102
Can i please be white listed?
My app is on page 6
07/17/2011 4:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
hoopie1808
MC Username: hoopie1808

Where do you live: montana

How old are you:18

Experience with Minecraft:been playing since 1.2

How much would you be on the server through out a week:everyday
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins:none but can learn

im not skilled with plugins but i am friendly and would help people if they needed it
07/17/2011 4:27 am
insanerev
MC Username: InSaneRev

Where do you live: Australia - Victoria

How old are you: I am 15

Experience with Minecraft: i have been playing minecraft since it has been taken off alpha and built some pretty amazing stuff, I will put some screenshots up, i love redstone!

How much would you be on the server through out a week: When ever I get then chance and am not busy with school work.

Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: I have ran a bukkit server for my friends and I am pretty good adding new plugins, and doing the config files

Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: If your talking about permissions, essentials or any plugins like that I am okay with them, not a pro at them but I have had experience.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9435 ... 213348.png This is one of my castles i built
07/17/2011 4:19 am
Thebestcandy
MC Username: Thebestcandy
Where do you live: Australia
Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing for a while and I have built great homes.
How much would you be on the server through out a week: Almost everyday
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: Not much.
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: No, sorry.
07/17/2011 3:59 am
Hazelnuthz
MC Username: Hazelnuthz
Where do you live: Romania
Experience with Minecraft: 7 weeks
How much would you be on the server through out a week: every day , more than 5 hrs
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: I had a server , bukkit for a few months
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: Yea : iChat . U can add with it any ranks
07/17/2011 3:44 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
feisty102
MC Username: Feisty102
Where do you live: Baltimore Maryland
How old are you: 16
Experience with Minecraft: ive been playing for 6 months, and have been a active admin on an other server, which had been run by drama for the past 2 weeks, so i wana try something else out. Im allso a pretty good builder(if u would like to see some of my work i can take some screen shots)
How much would you be on the server through out a week: Its summer here so i can proboly be on about 2-8 hrs a day
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: Not much
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server:This might help out
http://minecraft.abyssal-legion.com/for ... d-803.html
for your mod issue.
I would like to be staff, but if not i dont mind playing regularly just wana join a fresh server.
07/17/2011 3:43 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
yamm_yamm
MC Username: yamm_yamm
Where do you live: Walsall England
How old are you:15
Experience with Minecraft:Been playing it since it came out and have experienced every single update
How much would you be on the server through out a week:Most of the time and i can do night shifts if you live in america and you cant come on cause your in bed.
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins:VERY GOOD been using them for ages.
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server:lots i will post them after i check what their names are.
07/17/2011 3:40 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
yusefjalali
MC Username:yusefjalali

Where do you live:sheffield in UK

How old are you:12

Experience with Minecraft:half good on building not like persons

How much would you be on the server through out a week:everyday if im not busy

Experience with Bukkit/Plugins:im quite a legit player

Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server:no

extra:pm me if i get accepted cos i don't go to this website much
07/17/2011 3:35 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
TeabaggingFrog
MC Username: Midknight226
Where do you live: California
How old are you: 15
Experience with Minecraft: I have played for a while now and have been a moderator several times and a admin twice.
How much would you be on the server through out a week: Everyday for about 4+ hours
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: I have used all the ones you listed and more
07/17/2011 3:07 am
atg
u.s.a. ksexp. moderate for building but technical barly anyage 16i will often be on cept when augest happens then ill be on every other dayi know nothing of pluginsuser name adranthegeat
07/17/2011 3:01 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
charliej1
MasteryxxxServer Will Be Posted 7/20/11 To The Public

MC Username:
Where do you live:
How old are you:

As of right now the server is running with these Plugins:

Worldedit
Worldguard
LWC
authme
essentials
iconomy
icolor
TNT/Creeper nerf

~Thanks

Admins Accepted:

McSic

MC Username: Tinymatt1
Experience with Minecraft: Been playing since it first came out
How much would you be on the server through out a week: 4-5 times
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins:None
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server:No
07/17/2011 12:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
UrDeaded
MC Username:UrDeaded
Where do you live:Denver,CO
How old are you:14
Experience with Minecraft: i have been on minecraft server since i got it about 6 months ago, and have been a admin, but recently left due to a deuchy owner
How much would you be on the server through out a week:i play minecraft at my dads only n will get a computer at my moms but i am at my dads monday, wednesday, and saturday.
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins:i have been with many plugins, cuboid espectially but i have many more.
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server:not moderators, but i know of abunch of mods and plugins im sure u would like
07/17/2011 12:10 am
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
anton12350
MC Username: anton12350

Where do you live: Toronto, ON, Canada

How old are you: 13

Experience with Minecraft: Iv had had minecraft for over two years now and have been playing online since before beta. And for things ive built just go to my planet minecraft page these are just a few things iv made over the last month or so but i have created hundreds more that's i never documented.

How much would you be on the server through out a week: Usually during week days i would be on around 2 - 5 hours a day maybe even more (This also is during school)

Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: I have been a mod/admin a around 3 or 4 servers and i know alot of the commands and i could propobly help out with alot of things on the server and about the server as i have hosted a few at home, also i have used and could help out with most of the plugins you already have on the server.

Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: You could use http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-d ... 935.18430/ to seperate different players into different groups (ex: Builder, warrior, mod, admin, ect.) and to those different groups you can give them permissions for different plugins and other things Hope this helps
07/17/2011 12:03 am
boucher410
im on
07/17/2011 12:01 am
wateverjosh
MC Username: wateverj
Where do you live:England
How old are you:21
Experience with Minecraft:Have played for 9 months, Made many super structures and have been the number one faction owner on 4 servers
How much would you be on the server through out a week:6 days a week for 3 hours minimum every day.
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: Have hosted own server with 17 plugins, know what plugins work and what people want!
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: Permissions, Group Manager
Extra: I would really like to be a mod here since there arnt any decent servers around and we could make this one epic.
07/16/2011 11:52 pm
boucher410
MC Username: boucher410

Where do you live: New Jersey

Experience with Minecraft: been playing for about 3 years now. I am a pretty experienced builder and have made many mega objects including domes, mega domes, arenas, giant 2D and 3D art. and i just like playing on multiplayer in general. I have played on another server like this before with an iconomy and everything freebuild. I was a moderator and i built up most of the spawn city. I would treat all of the players very well and i will be a good staff member. Any other questions? Please PM me! thanks dude!

How much would you be on the server through out a week: 6 out of the 7 days of the week. I will probably be on in 2 hour increments 5 times a day.

Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: I ran a very small server for a couple of my friends, i am very aware of all of the plugins you already stated.

Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: This might help.... http://www.zicore.de/wiki/index.php/Download
07/16/2011 11:59 pm
Masteryxxx
Wow now I was really impressed by your application. Now for me to really know tha you are good at all of that stuff is that I will test you out hite-lised and if I see that you are truely good then will Op you. The IP is: 173.69.10.124
07/16/2011 11:52 pm
SeaBrease
MC Username: SeaBrease
Where do you live: Staten Island NY
How old are you: 14
Experience with Minecraft: been playing since 1.2
How much would you be on the server through out a week: between 6-7 days
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: none
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: none but lockette would be a helpful plug in to protect chests
07/16/2011 11:48 pm
Level 29 : Expert Ninja
sonicchamp7
MC Username:sonicchamp7
Where do you live:san diego
How old are you:16
Experience with Minecraft:2 years
How much would you be on the server through out a week:every day
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: yes
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server:big brother
07/16/2011 11:39 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
You8MyDoritos
MC Username:michaelwright72
Where do you live:Nunya, Bidness
Experience with Minecraft:tons had for about a year now and i play it everyday
How much would you be on the server through out a week:almost every day
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins:I've run my own server been a moderator on many others and an admin on 4 others and me ans my friends have a creative server for just us so quite a bit
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server:Permissions
other useful plugins:VoxelSniper but b careful with who u trust with it coz it can do bad things and also amazing things but permissions is really really important to have
07/16/2011 11:38 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
007manyo
MC Username: 007manyo
Where do you live: Ohio
Experience with Minecraft: i've played for 1+1/2 years.
How much would you be on the server through out a week: every day for about 4 hours minimum, give or take the days i have concerts
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: I use very many bukkit plugins, I also know how to use the Admin/Mod commands for all of your currently listed plugins.
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: You may not need one, depending. if you have, in your server folder, a "mods.txt", "admins.txt", or "groups.txt", you can simply add in a username to add a player to a group, even during-game. if not, i can look for a nice plugin for ya |:D
07/16/2011 11:36 pm
TheCrossFTW
masteryxxx have you reveiwed my application?
07/16/2011 11:56 pm
Masteryxxx
Yes I have and I wasn't really that impressed. I don't that that you are what I am looking for as an Admin/Moderator. If you want you can just wait untill I release it to the public nd maybe ifI see good in you then I will add you as an Admin. What I am really looking for as an Admin is someone that alwas helps players and someone that really knows bukkit/plugins. I am sorry.
07/16/2011 11:33 pm
Masteryxxx
A moderator plugin for like ranking. All I want is a plugin that let me have Moderators on my server, but if you fin a plugin that has a lot of ranking then that great lol.[/quote]
mc name:beastseye
contry:australia
time i will be on: 7-8 hours a day
experiance with plugins:i have great experiance with all those plugins because i used to have my own server but it got baddly griefed and i gave up on it
i could also give u a working permissions that alows u to make admins, moderators, trusted and citizens

if there is anything i fogot on this application tell me and ill post again[/quote]

Heyy I read you application and I thought it was great. If you can please make/tell me the ling to the easy permission plugin that allows ranks. I want the plugin to be easy to use and allow me to make moderators. I will whitelist you to the server but I can not make you an admin/moderaotr untill Ise tha you won't fail me like other oes that I accepted.[/quote]

Oh ya and the server IP is: 173.69.10.124
07/16/2011 11:21 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pixel Puncher
sirms
MC Username: sirms
Where do you live: New Jersey
How old are you: 16
Experience with Minecraft: about a year
How much would you be on the server through out a week: 10-14 hours
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: I run a small survival server that has bukkit enabled, I also have lots of experience with world edit, world guard, and bukkit in general with a private server with my friends.
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: Permissions is a great way to set specific permissions for groups that you set up. It's a little confusing, but well worth it.
-Thanks in advance.
07/16/2011 11:18 pm
TheCrossFTW
MC Username: TheCrossFTW
where do you live: pennsylvania
how old are you: 16
time you will be on: every day for at least 6+ hours. i play mostly at night
Exp. with minecraft: been playing since the begining. im an excellent builder that brings creativity to the table and has good ideas that would help your server shine over all the rest..
exp. with bukkit/plugins. a bit. ive used them but never gone through the code
Do you know of any plugins that adds moderators to servers. not really.
07/16/2011 11:10 pm
Level 22 : Expert Hunter
KDMaverick
MC Username: ii_FuZiONZ_zz
Where do you live: Illinois
How old are you:17
Experience with Minecraft: very well, over 20 months
How much would you be on the server through out a week: all week
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: well, not perfect
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: setwarp, permissions, more....
07/16/2011 11:01 pm
Masteryxxx
Oh and everyone I will be posting tis server on 7/20/11 so please subscribe to me and keep an eye out on my profile. The server will be 24/7 and freebuild. Don't worry to you cracked players because the server is in off-line mode. If you have any questions about the upcoming post please send me a message. I will try to reply to it as soon as possible. Also, do not ask to become an op or get white-listed right now. You WILL be banned
07/16/2011 10:57 pm
Masteryxxx
Guys I will not white-list you unless you fill out an aplication...I already accepted his applications so that's why I white-listed him.
07/16/2011 5:29 pm
citydew
username:wuby300

lives:Santa Cruz CA

im 9

I did tons of building and mining.
Tons of editing INVedit,NBTedit MCedit

5 days a week

i do not no how to

i do not no how to
07/16/2011 5:24 pm
citydew
hay can you white-list me and give me the IP
07/16/2011 5:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
scotsporan
dude please whitelist me and give me ip
07/16/2011 4:51 pm
Sporeian
MC Username: Sporeian
Where do you live: Vermont, United States of America
Experience with Minecraft: Love playing, have been playing for about a year
How much would you be on the server through out a week: Right now with my current status at work(haha) anytime you need me to be on, but it cant be ridiculous like10 hours a day but I could be on I would say…..2-5 hours a day
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: none….sorry -__-
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: Nope, sorry again -___-
07/16/2011 4:45 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
MM1
MC Username: minecraftmaniac1
How old are you: 13 and mature as a 18 year old
Experience with Minecraft: Lots
How much would you be on the server through out a week: Maybe at least 24 hours
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins: Not much D:
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/chat-f ... 953.13253/ You can change names Oh and add commandbook. Great plugin
07/16/2011 4:39 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
zeeeboy
IGN: zeeeboy
Home: Annandale Va
Experience: Had since Alpha 1.1 played on lots of servers, used to run my own server and also was an op on one of them.
i would be on about everyday in the summer and 4-5 days in the school year.
i have experince with bukkit
thank you
id like to be a mod or admin but if theres no more room than can i just join as a normal person
zeeeboy
07/16/2011 2:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
octaviunus123
can you whitelist me to
(an ip)
07/16/2011 2:48 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
wmus
dude please whit list me
]
07/16/2011 2:43 pm
Masteryxxx
Heyy sorry that it took so long. I was working really hard on the plugins so I just Whitelisted you.
07/16/2011 2:05 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
kotor1212
1. kotor1212
2. New Zealand
3. 12
4. I am a talented builder so i make a very good house (and incinerater) xD
5. weekends and holidays during the holidays all the time (not around 12 PM onwards)
6. none
7. no
07/16/2011 1:49 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Baptu
MC Username:TehNyan
Where do you live:Chicago,IL
How old are you:15
Experience with Minecraft:Ive been playing since the first release ive have been pixel arting and freebuilding for about 7 months now.
How much would you be on the server through out a week:I would be on about 8-9 hours a day if I have nothing to do but if i do I will contact you through skype or something
Experience with Bukkit/Plugins:I have ran my won server for a year but then shudown cause of lack of players
Do you know of any Plugins for Bukkit that adds moderators to the server: You can get groupmanager then make your ranks for example [Moderator] Then you install iChat for the rank to actually show up in the chat
07/16/2011 1:46 am
koolmatt1103
name koolmatt1

live in springfield arizona

age 13

ive played minecraft since about 1.3

i play everyday 4 usually 3 hours

and i know iconomy

i would love to help with your server
Planet Minecraft

Website