Need Staff for My Server Imidietly!

VinceGaming's Avatar VinceGaming8/20/16 9:49 pm
8/26/2016 5:06 am
minor747's Avatar minor747
Hello guys! VinceGaming here,

I have taken upon myself to create a Spigot/CraftBukkit server to get people interested in playing on my server. But before that happens, I need a wonderful, amazing, and trustworthy staff team to help me with this server. If your application gets approved, I will PM you on Skype (when the time is right) and tell you the server IP so you can hop on whenever you want to do work or just to hang around . The ranks you can apply for are as follows:
===================
SKYPE IS REQUIRED IN THESE APPLICATIONS
*Developer (Needs proficient commanding skills)
*Admin
*Builder
*Head-Builder (Needs great building skills)
====================
If you guys are interested, make sure to apply for one of these ranks below :
====================
Head-Builder/Builder Application
IGN:
Portfolio (If you're applying for "Head-Builder" your pictures must be amazing):
Why:
=====================
Mod/Admin Application
IGN:
If you saw a hacker what would you do:
Youtube Channel (Not required but will help this server and your app):
Why:
=====================
Developer
IGN:
Why:
======================
VinceGaming
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

minor747
08/26/2016 5:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Manager/Head-Admin Application

Ign- Minor747

Skype- Cow_With_Chicken

Age - 14

If i saw a Hacker- i would ask them why there were hacking then i would tempban them.

YouTube Channel - planning on getting on soon.

Why you should pick me- i am a friendly respectful and kind player that enjoys playing minecraft, i know how to not abuse my commands/power to make it unfair for other players on the server.
VinceGaming
08/25/2016 9:00 pm
Oh wait i actually hav enoguh staff nvm u guys are N/A
HealthCareUSA
08/25/2016 10:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
So no more staff spots?
VinceGaming
08/25/2016 8:57 pm
all of you guys are accepted ill try to pm u quickly
Jekeltor
08/25/2016 6:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: FBIAgent

If you saw a hacker what would you do: I would first warn them and kick them. If the continue to hack, I would ban them. The ban would start for 1 day then go from there

Youtube Channel (Not required but will help this server and your app): Mr. American

Why: I think I should be a admin because I have experience with this job. I have worked on other servers to make a better and more safe environment for people. I know that a lot of what I say about what I want to do when I get older doesn't revolve around me getting this job, But when I get older I want to be a police officer. I have worked hard to be where I am at and I don't like seeing people be picked on. I see that every server needs moderators to deal with the problems that they will face while on this server. I want to help make this server almost completely clean of people who do wrong and know it possibly. I know that I am not perfect, But who is? I can say I am not.I may not be a lot, But I pack a punch. I want to show everyone that you don't have to be old to get a job like this. I want to make this server better and deal with problems that we face everyday. People who are scammed and people who are threatened is what I don't want to see. I want to see a server where they can get all along. I know that it will never happen, But I want to stop it to the best of my opinion. Every server could always use more Admin. I want to make sure that you and your friends can be treated with respect.
NothernFox
08/25/2016 5:53 pm
IGN:NorthernFox
If you saw a hacker what would you do: would watch them more and if they continue hacking then i would kick/ban them depending on how serous the hacking was
Youtube Channel (Not required but will help this server and your app):
Why: Because i want to help and i am very friendly.
atomic_redstone7
08/25/2016 5:50 pm
hi
TurtleSlave
08/25/2016 3:12 pm
Mod/Admin Application
IGN: TurtleSlave ( Will change in a week )
If you saw a hacker what would you do: Ban, Hacking is not allowed period!
Youtube Channel (Not required but will help this server and your app): Dont have one
Why: I feel like i can help keep the server in a good fashion. Like to help and keep things in control
_Frag_
08/25/2016 2:49 pm
Mod/Admin Application
IGN: _Frag_
Skype:I have TeamSpeak aswell and i will give you my skype if i get accepted
If you saw a hacker what would you do: I would Watch him and then start recording if i think he is hacking and if he is hacking i will Ban him and link the proof if he is not hacking i will Just leave him and tpo to someone else or go and help people.
Youtube: Sorry i dont do youtube
Why: I want to Apply because i like to Catch hackers and help people out and to make the community Nice.
MechaBoom
08/25/2016 9:14 am
Level 21 : Expert Warrior
I am Applying for rank ADMIN or DEV:

Name: Amr Assem
IGN: Charterz155
Why: I ma a pro in server creating and Plugins user and editor. I can make and manage many minigames and servers and If you want any samples of my work DM me on Skype and I will send you some of my work
Morgan2k1
08/25/2016 8:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Developer
IGN: 16bamser
Why: i want to help build this server, maybe turn it into something great
IRuleYou_
08/25/2016 7:44 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
==Dev/Builder==
Developer
IGN: manhulk10
Why: I started playing minecraft in about 4 years ago in that 4 years I was trying to earn most important plugins that servers need to have and it hppend in 1 year!Next month I meeted one guy who needed dev for his server and I talked with him about how can I help him!And now that server is fully done and Im Developer there, here ip (198.24.165.2:55026).So I love helping players for their servers but I dont want to be staff there I just want to help!(I dont want to be staff there)bcs some people will think that I just want power but its not true i want to HELP!So that is reason i am here and trying to help to this dude bcs he said that he need help!So if u need help with ingame plugins or config msg me Skype : ttblajatt!
And wanted to say if u have dev its ok I can help with many other things souch as building or finding glitches or bugs!
==Dev/Builder==
VinceGaming
08/25/2016 7:35 am
any1 still interested?
VinceGaming
08/24/2016 8:33 pm
My Skype is ValorLord
VinceGaming
08/24/2016 8:33 pm
I did invite u it's just u never accepted it
LuisOP
08/24/2016 6:17 pm
add me on skype LuisOP RvR vince
LuisOP
08/24/2016 6:14 pm
vince i applyied like 4 days ago
VinceGaming
08/24/2016 6:12 pm
bump bump
VinceGaming
08/23/2016 5:03 pm
Bump
VinceGaming
08/22/2016 8:15 am
*bump*
VinceGaming
08/21/2016 2:54 pm
Ill quickly PM you
SectorHDYT
08/21/2016 1:39 pm
Mod/Admin Application
IGN: BeLikeSector
If you saw a hacker what would you do: Would moderate them until they do it again, decide the punishment on the type of hacks they are using, then either kick them or ban them on what type of hacks thy are using
Youtube Channel (Not required but will help this server and your app): SectorGamingHD and SectorNation
Why: Because i want to do something better for the minecraft and server community and give the players the chance to play in a safe and moderated enviroment
VinceGaming
08/21/2016 2:53 pm
You are very well accepted sir. Btw you do not need any pics for this term.
VinceGaming
08/21/2016 1:22 pm
Anyone else interested?
VinceGaming
08/21/2016 11:10 am
WE NEED MORE BUILDERS!
atomic_redstone7
08/25/2016 6:57 pm
builder application
ign:atomic_redstone7
portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/NQWafP.S.- also can make redstone block songs
why: I like building and want to be part of the staff for a server and can follow head builders instructions well
SectorHDYT
08/21/2016 1:42 pm
I am interested in this role however i have recently restarted my pc so i have none of my save files
VinceGaming
08/21/2016 11:08 am
*bump*
aodoh
08/21/2016 10:37 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mod/Admin Application
IGN: Aodoh
If you saw a hacker what would you do: Make Sure They Were Hacking And If It Were True I would take the proper measures.
Youtube Channel (Not required but will help this server and your app):no youtube
Why: I like helping servers, and i like helping them grow. I want to help Your Server Grow. I am Applying For Admin Or Head Admin Because i feel qualifed for the position.
VinceGaming
08/21/2016 11:05 am
You have been accepted and I will PM right now.
JGRED123
08/20/2016 11:36 pm
Mod/Dev Application

IGN:ROCK_G_101

If you saw a hacker what would you do: The Answer To The Given question is depending solely on the circumstances , for instance something like xray , id first freeze the player id ask a few questions. If the player admits he would then receive a shorter ban maybe 30 days if I am to find out he is indeed x-raying (I have learned many tactics for this with experience) and after refusal to admit something like a 60 day ban would be appropriate. Although if that player is to do something like ban evade by alting that would resort most likely in a perm ban . Now if the given player were to be using a hack that is more serious in other words something related to combat hacks i would freeze and id get atleast one witness if the hacked client is not as obvious, now there is no admitting to a client of this degree no matter what depending on the severity A permanent ban would be issued.
Why: Id like to become a mod fir the following reasons: First off I've been looking for a fresh new server to have fun on , with so many hackers and not enough experience now a days its so hard to have fun with-ought running into hackers, so knowing i will be in charge of this IK 100% That that hacker if any will be on the absolute minimum. I want to create a fun friendly and over all happy atmosphere for people to enjoy themselves , the second reason i would like to be a mod is because i would love to be part of something so i can watch it grow and when it becomes big and when it has come a long way i can look back and say "i helped do that , i was a part of that" and the last reason although not the least , eventually i would like to start a staff series on a server that deserves it . This is the end of my application, im so happy you took your time to read my app and i hope you enjoyed it, i hope u can see that i am mature and ready for a position like this. THANKS <3
VinceGaming
08/21/2016 7:21 am
You have been accepted and I will PM you when the time is right.
JGRED123
08/20/2016 11:32 pm
Mod/Dev Application

IGN:ROCK_G_101

If you saw a hacker what would you do: The Answer To The Given question is depending solely on the circumstances , for instance something like xray , id first freeze the player id ask a few questions. If the player admits he would then receive a shorter ban maybe 30 days if I am to find out he is indeed x-raying (I have learned many tactics for this with experience) and after refusal to admit something like a 60 day ban would be appropriate. Although if that player is to do something like ban evade by alting that would resort most likely in a perm ban . Now if the given player were to be using a hack that is more serious in other words something related to combat hacks i would freeze and id get atleast one witness if the hacked client is not as obvious, now there is no admitting to a client of this degree no matter what depending on the severity A permanent ban would be issued.
Why: Id like to become a mod fir the following reasons: First off I've been looking for a fresh new server to have fun on , with so many hackers and not enough experience now a days its so hard to have fun with-ought running into hackers, so knowing i will be in charge of this IK 100% That that hacker if any will be on the absolute minimum. I want to create a fun friendly and over all happy atmosphere for people to enjoy themselves , the second reason i would like to be a mod is because i would love to be part of something so i can watch it grow and when it becomes big and when it has come a long way i can look back and say "i helped do that , i was a part of that" and the last reason although not the least , eventually i would like to start a staff series on a server that deserves it . This is the end of my application, im so happy you took your time to read my app and i hope you enjoyed it, i hope u can see that i am mature and ready for a position like this. THANKS <3
Ironic_Porpoise
08/20/2016 11:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mod/Admin Application
IGN:Ironic_Porpoise
If you saw a hacker what would you do: Ban immediately for the x amount of time you specify.
Youtube Channel (Not required but will help this server and your app):N/A
Why:Because i would like to help new servers
VinceGaming
08/21/2016 7:20 am
Sorry but you are declined due to your lack of effort you put on that application.
LuisOP
08/20/2016 11:03 pm
Vince what about Admin?
LuisOP
08/20/2016 10:53 pm
Mod/Dev Application: My Application for Mod/Admin...

IGN:LuisOP

Skype: I have to fix my skype name you cant find me if you search me but i can find you if you tell me yours.

If you saw a hacker what would you do: im new in this so if you teach me what to do i would do it, and myseft by my experiences i would check on them for like a min if there hacking i would ban them by what they were doing and record them .
Youtube Channel (Not required but will help this server and your app): i have one at LuisOP

Why would i like to be Mod/Admin: i would like to be mod because i always wanted to be defending a server from the hackers that come in and ive never experienced being a mod or staff i may just be 13 but i l know a well bit of minecraft servers and mods what they do Thanks for reading my application i hope i get accepted
VinceGaming
08/21/2016 7:46 am
You are accepted I'll PM you when the time is right
VinceGaming
08/20/2016 10:48 pm
AllHaxNoHarambe
MasterSlayerYT
IGN:MasterSlayerYT
if you saw a hacker:i would warn them then tempban them then perm ban but thats if the keep doing it
YTchannel:www.youtube.com/channel/UCODlYkY7KLCtAISIA96OfMQ
Why:i love helping samll servers grow so i would love to help this one out so please choose me
im applying for admin if i can

I'm sorry to stay, but this is terrible. You didnt't use correct grammar/spelling/population, and you begged "Please choose me" lol.

This thread is not your concern and it is my job to see which one is capable on doing these jobs so shut it.
AllHaxNoHarambe
08/20/2016 10:47 pm
punctuation*
AllHaxNoHarambe
08/20/2016 10:47 pm
MasterSlayerYT
IGN:MasterSlayerYT
if you saw a hacker:i would warn them then tempban them then perm ban but thats if the keep doing it
YTchannel:www.youtube.com/channel/UCODlYkY7KLCtAISIA96OfMQ
Why:i love helping samll servers grow so i would love to help this one out so please choose me
im applying for admin if i can

I'm sorry to stay, but this is terrible. You didnt't use correct grammar/spelling/population, and you begged "Please choose me" lol.
Ginger2016
08/20/2016 10:37 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Admin(i used mod app since there was no admin app)
IGN:Ginger685
Skype:i don't have skype but you can contact me by emailing me @ gingerman9170@gmail.com
If you saw a hacker what would you do: I would tempban him/her and then notify you immediately and tell you what the player did then if you said to ban them then i will ban them
Youtube Channel (Not required but will help this server and your app):i have a old channel but deleted it
Why: Because i want to help servers thrive and grow. Also i want to help the server not be that server that lives for two days then dies

I really hope i can be part of your team
VinceGaming
08/20/2016 10:42 pm
You are accepted but if you live in the U.S.A I will have to PM you tomorrow because I am going to bed right now. And also if you do not have Skype in the next week you will have to be cut from the team because Skype is required, sorry if I didn't mention that earlier.
MasterSlayerYT
08/20/2016 10:17 pm
ok
check your skype
MasterSlayerYT
08/20/2016 10:16 pm
i cant im not getting it
VinceGaming
08/20/2016 10:13 pm