*NEED STAFF GMDCRAFT*

MCTechnician17's Avatar MCTechnician172/10/13 4:18 pm
4/6/2013 4:31 pm
Thatbuilder's Avatar Thatbuilder
Wanna Join A Server That's Amazing Join GmdCraft Server Is Being Made But I Can Say You Will Love It.

Wanna Join Staff Answer These Questions.

Name:
Mincraft Username:
Youtube:
Experience:

*WE DONOT NEED A TECHNICIAN DUE TO OWNER IS A 3 YEAR MINECRAFT TECHNICIAN!

SERVER RENAMED!!!!!!

.:Mironcraft:.
MCTechnician17
Level 32 : Artisan Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Thatbuilder
04/06/2013 4:31 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Guys, This has been made a month ago I don't think that the owner will look at the applications..
PrankVsPrankFtw
04/06/2013 4:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Name:Nick
Mincraft Username:PrankVsPrankFtw
Youtube:Not really But TheSirenGaming
Possition Wanted:HeadAdmin
Experience:
Why should we should choose you: I am amazing with almost any plugin you can throw at me to use and I am a very fast learner. I have used plugins like Essentials, Pex, World Edit, World Guard, AutoAnnouncer, and many more.I have also helped many developing servers with their plugins and setting up their donation system. I love helping others more than myself and I spend most of my time on the computer working on other people's servers. I have plenty of time dedicated to helping these servers and I always can get the job done for them, no matter how hard it is, I always stick with it until the end.I am pretty good at advertising look good. I know how to make people want to donate to servers. I have helped about 5 different servers grow and turn into huge successful servers. One server that I set up for an owner is now doing amazing and is a server hub. I am very fast at setting up server and can get the job done dispite my young age. I know what types of plugins amazes people and what to configurate the files to make them work the best that they are capable of. I am a pretty good builder and I know some pretty advanced redstone. I am very helpful and kind to players and I try to keep away the hackers at all costs. I always warn advertisers and spammers before they get kicked. Although, if I see a hacker and have proof (Screenshot, video, ect.), I will instantly ban them. I have no patience with hackers but try to be fair with everyone else. I strive for perfection in my grammer, builds, and plugins. I always use proper grammer, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, ect. I try to be the best I can be on every server and do my best to make everyone's experience the best it can be!

I may be able to pay a little bit of money, but sadly, I am nearly broke.

I hope you can consider me of this server. I am very mature and if you don't think I am fit for the job because I am so young, I respect your decision. Thanks!
Thatbuilder
04/06/2013 4:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Removed. (by thatbuilder)
Miiwinner02
04/06/2013 4:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Landon
Mincraft Username: Miiwinner
Youtube: Dont have one anymore.
Possition Wanted: At least moderator.
Experience: I have owned a lot of servers. I had to shut down a lot of servers due to mc updates. I stopped making servers at 1.3.1. I WOULD NOT abuse admin EVAR! If I would I would be Global Banned. Plus, I would not fall for those Planet Minecraft Worker tricks. If someone says "I work for planet miencraft i would like OP to investigate," I will immediantly ban them. Plus, one time I made a server that had the BIGGEST spawn I ever had. That should be enough experience to share.
insanetea
04/06/2013 1:55 pm
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Name: JD
Username: MR_TITANIC
Youtube: N/A
Skype: I will only give out if this application is accepted.
Position: Moderator
Experience: I have owned a server and been really helpful with permissions, prefixes and group managing etc. I have been head technician on a server and people say I should get mod on different servers I apply on because they say I'm a really nice guy, I don't take things too seriously and I'm always helpful. I am still finding out if I become an admin on another server as well.

Thanks for reading this application, if I don't get the job I'll join and wish the server luck!
gcoolman1
02/12/2013 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Garrett
Username; gcoolman
Youtube: iGarrett7776
Position: Admin
Expierence: 2 years
MCTechnician17
02/12/2013 12:27 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Modder
Staff Members So Far!

Owners:
gmdjamie
arm (Don't Know Full In Game Name Yet!)
gcoolman
Brandonguitar97

Admins:
Sh4d0w1128
Dani_Girll
alemaly

Looking For Moderator's And Helper's
alemaly
02/10/2013 4:30 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Name:Alex
Mincraft Username:alemaly
Youtube:alexboy14
Possition Wanted:admin/head-admin/Co-owner
Experience:Admin 6 mod 4 co-owner 2 head-admin 1 chat-mod Minor-god 1
DaniGirl14
02/10/2013 4:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name: Danielle
Mincraft Username: Dani_Girll
Youtube: I have one but do not do videos.
Skype: I have a Skype but will only give it out if accepted
Possition Wanted: Admin If Possible
Experience: I have been Admin on over 4 different Servers, I have been Moderator, Operator, and Almost Co-Owner (The server shut down) Have been playing for over 2 years

Thank you for reading my application, If not accepted good luck with the Server!
Sh4d0w1128
02/10/2013 4:28 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Name:DJ
Mincraft Username:Sh4d0w1128
Youtube:Dont have one
Possition Wanted:Admin
Experience:Ive had 3 servers and ive been co-owner 5 times and ect. so i know how to help with players and with other players.

Thanks for reading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome