Need staff New server! ForceCraft!Post now!

Elle05's Avatar Elle051/22/16 10:11 am
1 emeralds 157 4
1/22/2016 9:24 pm
Amberly's Avatar Amberly
Hey. Im the network owner off ForceCraft and im recruting Helpers/mod on the server
You just post here and i will read it and accept/denied

User this format:

IGN:
Timezone:
Postion:
Why we should accept you?
i will add you on skype and send ip if you get accepted (=
Elle05
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Amberly
01/22/2016 9:24 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: Natdi
RealName: Amberly
Timezone: EST
Postion: Mod
Why we should accept you?: I have a very bubbly personality and im very fun to be around. Even if i am staff on a server, i never act of it. i act like another player unless i need to be a mod and do my part. i never apply for staff to be staff, but to help the server. i dont want popularity or whatever. i want to make sure the server and the players are safe and are having fun. i know the difference between what deserves a ban and what deserves a kick (believe me, many people think spamming the chat deserves a ban... it doesnt. its a kick, and if it continues, perm ban, and if they come back after that, bye-bye, youre banned.)
Mikaka218
01/22/2016 11:04 am
IGN:Mikaka218
Timezone:PST
Postion:I would take any
Why we should accept you? You should accept me because I have a great personality i get along with everyone i wanna be on a server where the staff feels like family! I wanna help people out and make them feel comfortable and have fun when they come on the server. I do not believe in abusing my powers and I have belonged to another server before they were like my second family till the server shut down. I hope you choose me to be a great part of your team!! (BTW i am a girl)

Thank you
--Rylie aka (Mikaka218)
Lisa taylor
01/22/2016 10:52 am
IGN:Voltic_

RealName:Curtis

Timezone:GMT

Postion:Mod-Helper

Why we should accept you??I Can offer A Lot. I Can record all the dirty little hackers. i can get rid of all the spammers/Advertisers.I Am Always On And On Skype i love answering Everyone Questions I Will help Anyone I'm Really Kind and I'm also a good listener I Do know most plugins I'm a loyal player. I Do know most plugin commands and if i seen someone higher then me abusing i would first of all contact you on Skype then tell everyone that there's no reason to be worried. I will try my best to not ignore anyone and answer everyone's questions as i like to be fair with everyone even if I Dont get along with them I can Help You build if needed I'm not the best just average. I Will try my best To Help Everyone in the best possible way As I do love helping others and I'm good with dealing with players arguments as I can stop a lot of them.Well when I see Players Arguing and no one can do nothing about it, it can get really annoying for the rest of the players and when you come across a hacker and staff may not be on or they may be Afk they get away as I'm really active I rarely go afk and i would be able to help everyone who asked me for help unless its something that has to be dealt with a higher rank.

edlee0220
01/22/2016 10:47 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
IGN: edlee0220
Timezone: EST
Position: Anywhere you want me.
Why: I love helping people and I want to be staff on another server so I can know how to communicate with the staff on my server. I want to see it from their point of view.
Personal Notes: I own my own server and would love to be staff on another so I can see different situations from my staff's point of view.
Thank you!
~Ethan (edlee0220)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome