(NEED STAFF) NixCraft | In development | Need Beta-Testers!!!!!!!!

deadaccount3893's Avatar deadaccount38937/21/18 6:50 pm history
1 emeralds 82
Hey there! I'm working on a new server called NixCraft.
Now before you click off this post, think for a second. NixCraft is actually a community. The Nix Community! We are going to be having multiple servers! We have a Garry's Mod server, and a terraria server! Bother which are in development. But when you apply for staff, you get to help and see us work on the servers! We are currently focused on the NixCraft Minecraft server.

What kind of people are we looking for? • Website editors (Enjin or other option)
• Map Designers (Spawns and warps) (the_duck999 please notice)
• Logo Designers
• Idea Managers (Self-explanatory. You come up with great ideas for the server)
• Video editors (People who can make videos for the server!)
• Advertisers (People who will dedicate their time to advertise our server)
• The Typer's (People who would be willing to make some files for the server. mainly for the forums and the rules)
• Just regular moderators!

Let's go over something real quick. NixCraft is still in its early stages of development so we haven't finished much yet.
Want to see what our checklist of thing that did and will do? Click here!
So before we continue, Join our Discord Server here!

Now let's get into the nitty gritty stuff!
So you want to join the server? Well, fortunately, You can, but you have to fill out a form. If we accept you into the beta-testing program, you will be able to join the server and test things out. Once you publish your form to us, you must keep updated with your Discord until we accept you. You will be able to tell when you're accepted into the program when we send you a discord friend request. This friend request will be from me. Micah Jinkerson#5039
You will get more info when you get the beta-tester role. So when you join the beta-tester program, if the dev's or admins ask you to do something, like type a command, it's for a purpose. The servers in development. What else do you expect from the admins? Free money? (that might happen)

So if you want to join the beta-tester program, Click here.

if you have questions, or suggestions, add me on discord, send a message to me on here or send an email to galioustruv@gmail.com

Thank you! Please vote this thread up.
deadaccount3893
Level 3 : Apprentice Farmer