Need Youtube actors and people

Ketchupy's Avatar Ketchupy8/9/13 5:27 pm
8/10/2013 3:12 pm
Ketchupy's Avatar Ketchupy
We need actors and people for our channel! If you are interested, check out my channel and look at our vids!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TyTyRocKz1?feature=watch
[Some videos are jsut terrible, older ones and trailer]
To apply for our clan, fill in the format and submit it!

1. How much suscribers do you have on your youtube account! [Optional]
2. Do you have expierence in making videos?
3. Are you trustworthy, [Dont just say yes or no]
4. Do you have skype or steam?
5. Your youtube channel or videos you have been in! [Fill in please :p]
Ketchupy
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/10/2013 3:12 pm
Ketchupy
HerobrineModder1. How much suscribers do you have on your youtube account! [Optional] it keeps going up but about 140 by now? :/
2. Do you have expierence in making videos? YES! i edit videos and top moment videos once a week
3. Are you trustworthy, [Dont just say yes or no] i am, because i like to help people in case they need things like staff on servers, people, or whatever thats what i am here for
4. Do you have skype or steam? both i dont use steam to launch my games but i have it
Steam: Drew6607 Skype: drew.xbox720.mcnamee
5. Your youtube channel or videos you have been in! [Fill in please ] Youtube: StorySaysProductions

You is teh accepted
08/10/2013 1:10 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
doot567
Sweet! Thanks!
08/10/2013 12:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
08/09/2013 7:03 pm
doot567
Sorry forgot to add this:
My Youtube channel is dooght_Playsmc
Too lazy to edit the post XD
08/09/2013 7:01 pm
doot567
1. How much suscribers do you have on your youtube account! [Optional] 16
2. Do you have expierence in making videos?: Yeah. I have almost 50 uploads on Youtube (Yes, I said uploads, that's why it only shows like 35 actual videos...)
3. Are you trustworthy, [Dont just say yes or no]: Well, I guess so. I have lots of friends that trust me, I haven't griefed anything (unless just trolling my friends or something) for at least 6 months, and I have a good ban record. I think I have only been banned like 2 times (that's because I was being an IDIOT right when I started playing Minecraft). If that's what you mean by trustworthy...
If you mean trustworthy as in something else, please specify.
4. Do you have skype or steam?: Yeah. I have Skype. My Skype is Kevin K./dooght
Just for the record, though, my name IS NOT Kevin. My dad lets me use his account.
5. Your youtube channel or videos you have been in! [Fill in please ]: Umm..... certainly my own videos lol...... there is someone named Alex I play with on my favorite Minecraft server and I was in a video he recorded... I think my friend has a video where he trolled me.... and I have been in PotatoChipGamer's videos. I think that's it, but I don't know for sure.

Extra Info:
Minecraft Username: dooght

Hope I am accepted!

-dooght
08/10/2013 12:23 pm
Ketchupy
Accepted!
08/09/2013 6:52 pm
Level 21 : Expert Modder
Creeper_Modder
HerobrineModder1. How much suscribers do you have on your youtube account! [Optional] it keeps going up but about 140 by now? :/
2. Do you have expierence in making videos? YES! i edit videos and top moment videos once a week
3. Are you trustworthy, [Dont just say yes or no] i am, because i like to help people in case they need things like staff on servers, people, or whatever thats what i am here for
4. Do you have skype or steam? both i dont use steam to launch my games but i have it
5. Your youtube channel or videos you have been in! [Fill in please ] Youtube: StorySaysProductions

Lol you are herobrine and i am a creeper who is better
08/09/2013 6:50 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
HerobrineModder
1. How much suscribers do you have on your youtube account! [Optional] it keeps going up but about 140 by now? :/
5. Your youtube channel or videos you have been in! [Fill in please :p] Youtube: StorySaysProductions
08/09/2013 6:49 pm
Magic_Knight912
How much subscribers do you have on your channel: 0 because I mostly use it to watch videos, not post them
Do you have experience in making videos: Well no, but I know how it works and how to record and everything
Are you trustworthy: Yes, ketchup you know me, I am very trustworthy
Your youtube channel or videos you have been in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmH6fgB15Bc I am the person that is playing the little boy in the video, as you can see, I have some acting experience and I am good at following directions.
I am applying for being an actor in your videos. Thank you for reading my actor application, PM me or Skype me what you think
08/09/2013 6:43 pm
Magic_Knight912
lol hey ketchupy
08/09/2013 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DrunkRussianPain
1. How much suscribers do you have on your youtube account! [Optional] 10
2. Do you have expierence in making videos? Yes.. i have a few videos.. (im not sure of how many exactly)
3. Are you trustworthy, [Dont just say yes or no]Yes, otherwise my girlfriend will kill me (just kidding) but i still am trustworthy
4. Do you have skype or steam? Steam: Ajc ( Elite)
5. Your youtube channel or videos you have been in! [Fill in please :p] austinc9946 (me)

May have been in videos published by others (friends from gaming sites) but have not been told
08/09/2013 5:44 pm
Ketchupy
ilikepie you are accepted into the tytyrockz channel!
08/09/2013 5:33 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
ilikepie714
1. How much suscribers do you have on your youtube account! [Optional] 25
2. Do you have expierence in making videos? Yes, I have 33 videos.
3. Are you trustworthy, [Dont just say yes or no] I am. I would like to enjoy the experience.
4. Do you have skype or steam? aiden.mather49
5. Your youtube channel or videos you have been in! [Fill in please :p] Captain0fPie
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome