NEEDED: CO OWNER for 24hrs 200 slot PVP, Faction RPG

mclobby's Avatar mclobby8/23/12 9:22 am
8/23/2012 11:40 pm
LittleTriton's Avatar LittleTriton
Hello,

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED ME BEFORE FOR ANY SERVER POSITION, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

I will choose the most appropriate and flexible person to eb co-owner, please keep in mind that this is not a joke position and only mature, serious and reliable person will be chosen based on the info provided.

Requirements:

1. Must be 16 or older
2. Prior owner, admin or OP experience
3. Good builder
4. Mature n reliable
5. NO ban record
6. Willing to contribute to development (ideas, builds, configure)
7. Should understand how bukkit server works and be able to configure/troubleshoot
8. Team player and willing to help
9. Must have skype
10. Must be a leader and not a follower

Application: (Must be provided)

1. IGN
2. Age
3. How long since you have been playing
4. Why should i choose
5. Country/timezone
6. Hrs available
7. Your strongest minecraft Skill

This is a real server and not a home pc, the server has a 100MBps connection with 8GB RAM which can be extended from my end once we need more.
mclobby
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LittleTriton
08/23/2012 11:40 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Fish
Ign: JoParis0101

Age: 12.. I may be younger than you recommend but im Mature enough.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1 year

Why should i choose you?: Im VERY kind! I love helping out on servers! Especially if im surrounded by olders because they teach me how to use things like redstone and brewing! Now, im very mature. The only thing is i like doing jokes sometimes.
Im not sure if you want a very strict co owner or not fully strict like i am.

Country/Timezone: USA/Pacific

Hours Available: 2-6 hours a day (unless holidays, vacations, and birthdays)

Your stongest Minecraft Skill: Making Redstone Contraptions, and being kind!
dmiller996
08/23/2012 6:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
1. IGN: dmiller996
2. Age: 16
3. How long since you have been playing: over a year
4. Why should i choose: im a good builder, i can figure out alot of different types of things and i spend alot of my day on minecraft
5. Country/timezone: eastern time zone
6. Hrs available: 5-7 a day
7. Your strongest minecraft Skill: building and redstone contraptions

Thank You
mclobby
08/23/2012 6:39 pm
Please check your PM, for skype info
mclobby
08/23/2012 6:04 pm
I found someone to help co own the server. But still looking more person's to help
Admin, Mod and builders please post as well
djsteelerz
08/23/2012 4:39 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
Requirements:

1. Must be 16 or older====================16
2. Prior owner, admin or OP experience============I own three servers admin on many.
3. Good builder===========Yes definitly
4. Mature n reliable======on all the time very reliable i ave skype on me 24/7
5. NO ban record===========Tons of bans for out smarting admins ect telling them bugs.
6. Willing to contribute to development (ideas, builds, configure)======definitly all the time
7. Should understand how bukkit server works and be able to configure/troubleshoot
8. Team player and willing to help========yes definitly i have a 5 man team called the company that helps me with anything i dont kno they know
9. Must have skype==i do
10. Must be a leader and not a follower=======I am going into the military when i am 18 so i am a leader

Application: (Must be provided)

1. IGN==Djsteelerz
2. Age====16
3. How long since you have been playing==2 years
4. Why should i choose===thats up to you
5. Country/timezone===-5 eastern standard
6. Hrs available===24/7 virtually
7. Your strongest minecraft Skill==people skills permissions,plugins,efficincy

i can help pay for the server
i am trust worthy
i look for solutions not problems
i own thecompany on minecraft
Z645
08/23/2012 2:04 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
1. IGN: Z645
2. Age: 15 (I know you said 16, but always worth a try )
3. How long since you have been playing: Around a year or more.
4. Why should i choose: Because I dedicate my time to users, I'm friendly, I understand all plugin features and concepts. I run my own friendly server.
5. Country/timezone: Canada
6. Hrs available: around 7-8 hours a day
7. Your strongest minecraft Skill: Working with plugins, permissions, redstone devices.
TheYellowBee
08/23/2012 12:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mclobby
TheYellowBee
BTW: I am NOT willing to pay for staff position, but I can tell my many Minecraft friends on Skype about the server.

Thanks for your interest but i never stated about any payment for this position.
I do not need any funding for this nor am i asking anyone to contribute for co owner.

So do you need my help or not? Please reply.
Penap
08/23/2012 11:23 am
Level 42 : Master Engineer
1. IGN: anna2bad4.
2. Age: 16.
3. How long since you have been playing: I started playing Minecraft since its early stages in Alpha.
4. Why should i choose: I'm very experienced with being apart of staff, and I know what to do in cases of hacking, spamming, and other rule-breaking. I've been mod on 1 server, and got promoted to Admin on 3 servers (SmileCraft, ParadoxPVP, and ObsidianCraft), and I'm the Co-Owner of EmberPVP.
I respect the players, Staff members, as well as the Rules. If a superior tells me what to do, I don't question it. (Unless it's something very irrational).

I love to help players with any questions or reports, and I love helping out servers in general.

I'm an experienced builder, as well. I've built a Spawn for 2 servers, and have general building experience from Minecraft Singleplayer. I've been playing Minecraft since it's early stages in Alpha, and I love playing Singleplayer as well as Multiplayer.

5. Country/timezone: USA.
6. Hrs available: 6-8 hours/day.
7. Your strongest minecraft Skill: Building, Moderating the players on the server, Helping out with questions, Improving things that need improvement.
FroggToggz
08/23/2012 10:53 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
1. IGN: FroggToggz
3. How long since you have been playing: Beta 1.5ish
4. Why should i choose: I'm not really interested in the co owner position but I have a ton of free time during the day and would like to be a builder. If you provide World edit, I can make some pretty neat stuff!
5. Country/timezone: US Eastern
6. Hrs available: 7-11 daily
7. Your strongest minecraft Skill: Building
mclobby
08/23/2012 4:31 pm
Hi pls pm me your skype
xXpopcorn2012Xx
08/23/2012 10:44 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Im to young...
But I know a lot. [color=#000000]Let's give it a shot.!!!

1. IGN: My In game name is "popcorn2012"

2. Age: I am nine years old, Please don't worry.

3. How long since you have been playing?: Since 1.4.1 Alpha, Maybe 1.3.1. Im not really sure.

4. Why should i choose?: I really want the job to help you. I don't care if i get co-owner of trial mod.
5. Country/timezone: EST (United States of America/Canada
6. Hrs available: 2-10
7. Your strongest minecraft Skill: Looking for greif/hackers....
I understand if you don't pick me, considering my age, or better applications.

[color=#000000]NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE SKYPE[/color]
Rodnated
08/23/2012 10:41 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
craftedcat i mean
shad0wwy
08/23/2012 9:47 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pirate
1. IGN: shadowwy

3. How long since you have been playing: I have been playing about 2 and half year.
4. Why should i choose: Well, i work in nitrohosts and i own enderhost. I sell servers. I could get cheaper server and i have had several servers. I made first server in 1.6. Im 24/7 in skype if happens something really bad and i check my email every hour. If im away from home, im still in skype with phone. Atm, im making a tekkit server. But there is atleast one problem, my mic is broken, but IM sounds good to me. I know how to use linux, i have been linux user maybe 4 years and i know alot of commands. If you dont believe that i own enderhost, check it out, http://enderhost.net/whmcs and send ticket and i can answer :3 Anyway, you choose, and i wont disturb you more.Im making a community atm, and your RPG server could be our community RPG server. It sounds cool to me. I hope this reply isn't so messy but my skype name is lassematias. You can ask more in skype. And i haven't never had any ban from any servers. And if you think that i would scam, scamming won't make anything good for my business.

5. Country/timezone: EU, Finland. Timezone: UTC+02.00

6. Hrs available: Almost whole day, like a 10 hours.

7. Your strongest minecraft Skill: Servers! Well, i like to mod minecraft client, i play tekkit and normal minecraft. I have had several servers.
mclobby
08/23/2012 9:58 am
Thanks for your interest, but a person with all your resources do not need to be a co-owner. Servers is not our issue as well and i can sell you a website, whmcs and server right now

I will keep you short listed but im also concern about conflict of interest.
mclobby
08/23/2012 9:39 am
TheYellowBee
BTW: I am NOT willing to pay for staff position, but I can tell my many Minecraft friends on Skype about the server.

Thanks for your interest but i never stated about any payment for this position.
I do not need any funding for this nor am i asking anyone to contribute for co owner.
Rodnated
08/23/2012 9:36 am
1. IGN Progamingkilz

2. Age 16

3. How long since you have been playing I Have played 10 servers and got op on 1 and moderator on 6 admin on the other 3!

4. Why should i choose you: Because im great at helping out servers and im ready to be a co owner.
I Have owned my own server but it didnt go as planned it didnt get enough donations

5. Country/timezone England

6. Hrs available 4 - 8 hours or more

7. Your strongest minecraft Skill Redstone and managing i can make great redstone creations aswell as managing and moderating great things like your server i have skype @ crafted.cat Peace
mclobby
08/23/2012 10:00 am
Hello, thanks for applying. Your 4-8hrs is per day or weekly?
Please advise accordingly
Rodnated
08/23/2012 10:04 am
A Day
mclobby
08/23/2012 10:33 am
Added you on skype

PS: seems like your info is not correct for skype: crafted.cat
Rodnated
08/23/2012 10:40 am
CRaftedcat or pm me your skype
TheYellowBee
08/23/2012 9:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
1. IGN: TheYellowBee
2. Age: 14; I know that I am not 16 but I think I am mature enough (check me on Skype)
3. How long since you have been playing: More than 2 years
4. Why should i choose: Well, If you are looking for helpful, nice and experienced staff member you can talk to me (I was staff before (Owner position) and I know how things work)
5. Country/timezone: Slovenia, CET+1
6. Hrs available: Not more than 10 hours a week
7. Your strongest minecraft Skill: On SinglePlayer: building, On MultiPlayer: being helpful and solving the problems

If you need any help and for more info contact me on skype: matija.cvikl
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome