Help start up a server: Moderator or assistant needed.

nickpauwels1988's Avatar nickpauwels19888/4/12 6:31 pm
1 emeralds 110 5
8/5/2012 11:53 am
nickpauwels1988's Avatar nickpauwels1988
Hi PCM.

Two days ago you have provided me with a great builder (here) and today I would like to also start recruiting decent staff members. It will still be a while before the server can launch but in the meanwhile I am looking for a group to think of what we can do to launch a successful server.

Apply when you meet the following criteria:

Mature minded when dealing with issues.
Experience with managing communities.
Willingness to improve an existing system, rather than wanting to start anew.
Willingness to work on out of game projects such as the forum and website.
Willingness to help promote the server at launch.

Rank that will be given:
Assistant - Moderator.

Please note, GM1 will not be given to any rank. Only during the server startup period where we build some of the first server structures spawned items will be used.

Contact
Server adress: server.guildcraft.org (1.2.5)
Forum adress: http://guildforum.org
(note: when registering you will be asked for the server name, enter Guildcraft)
nickpauwels1988
Level 21 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

nickpauwels1988
08/05/2012 11:53 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Bump
razzer87
08/04/2012 7:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Im very mature i have been playing since alpha i have owned servers and i have been head admin on servers i am a very good builder i have a good knowledge about the game i have skype i am fun to be around i listen very well i dont rage at ppl if they are new i can bring new ideas to the table whenever im 15 years old skype name is derek.wright14

Mature minded when dealing with issues. very much yes
Experience with managing communities. i have alot of experience
Willingness to improve an existing system, rather than wanting to start anew. yes
Willingness to work on out of game projects such as the forum and website.yes i can do what ever you tell me to
Willingness to help promote the server at launch i will help at all times
FlameKnightTJ
08/04/2012 6:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Mature minded when dealing with issues. I am very mature when it comes down to basic things
Experience with managing communities. I am a co owner on Bongo's Fun server a mod on Highside craft and another server and i was a admin on a classic server
Willingness to improve an existing system, rather than wanting to start anew. Yes
Willingness to work on out of game projects such as the forum and website. Alas i am horrible at computer programing
Willingness to help promote the server at launch. I am willing to advertise the server whenever i may have time

I am 13 years old and yes i do have skype yet i just recently got it and i have good experience in identifying hackers and griefers i have noticed a hacker just today and banned many griefers b4 just recently i can make parkours and make good rollercoasters and i can at times manage some piece in servers
consider me if you think i am well fit for your server
The wandering miner CoolblueJuan
rcberry
08/04/2012 6:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mature minded when dealing with issues. Yes
Experience with managing communities. Yes i was an admin on Birch Craft
Willingness to improve an existing system, rather than wanting to start anew. Yes i am
Willingness to work on out of game projects such as the forum and website. I will help
Willingness to help promote the server at launch. I will

Please consider
Hcoff5250
08/04/2012 6:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
APPLYING FOR ASSISTANT
Apply when you meet the following criteria:

Mature minded when dealing with issues. Yes sir, i am very mature
Experience with managing communities. I have been admin on 3 other servers. [CityCraft (SHUT DOWN) ] [DiamonForge] [AbductionCraft]
Willingness to improve an existing system, rather than wanting to start anew. Yes i am sir
Willingness to work on out of game projects such as the forum and website. Yes sir, i will work on those if you needed me to
Willingness to help promote the server at launch. HECK YES! I will post it on here how ever many times you want me too.

Sir, i am a 14 year old boy looking to help out people like u. I am 100% reliable to do what is told to me and always to get the job done. I also can build 9/10. I am very trustworthy sir and i think i make a great staff member. If you dont like me, you can fire me!

please pm me if i get the job...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome