[FvshionCraft] Needs Builders and also Devs admins & others

NsambaUzumaki's Avatar NsambaUzumaki11/26/15 2:25 pm
11/27/2015 6:26 pm
OrionUriPlaysYT's Avatar OrionUriPlaysYT
Hey Guys I'm a current server owner and i'm here to tell y'all that my server needs staff and also professional builders.
Here's the format

We need mostly Builders and Devs so if u apply for other rang and be accepted u will have to wait until builders and devs are done.

Minecraft IGN:
Time zone:
Why do you wanna be a helper or other:
What can you do as a helper or the rank u were put on?:
Do you have any experience with being a staff?:
Tell us about your experience :
How long can you play each day or help us?:
NsambaUzumaki
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2015 6:26 pm
OrionUriPlaysYT
Minecraft IGN: OrionUriPlays
Name: PVT. Stinnett, Franklin
Time zone: CST [USA] +600
Why do you want to be a helper or other: I like bringing a server to a high standing
What can you do as a helper or the rank u were put on?: i usually would spectate and help out with the removal of people with illegal programs and settle disputes in the game.
Do you have any experience with being a staff?: Yes
Tell us about your experience :3 years Experience. i started helping on servers mainly TNT wars and factions servers, at one point i was a mod and admin on two separate servers but since then i have been out finished my Basic Training. so now i am in the reserves i am back at my PC and i wish to continue
How long can you play each day or help us?: 6+ Hrs daily except some thursdays untill 1900 (8:00 PM CST) then ill be on
11/27/2015 2:49 pm
_NaBiTeX_
Minecraft IGN: _NaBiTeX_
Time zone:Ljubljana Slovenia
Why do you wanna be aa Admin: I know how to use alot of plugins and im very helpfull player.
What can you do as a helper or the rank u were put on?: I can help alot i can modify if needed and a lot of stuff.
Do you have any experience with being a staff?: Yes
Tell us about your experience : I have been Admin on several servers and head admin on 2 and i was a co owner on one server. So i have alot of expirience of being admin.
How long can you play each day or help us?: I cant atm bcs of my school problems but i will fix them and than i can play for 1 h or more per day.
Thanks for reading my app.
11/27/2015 2:39 pm
NsambaUzumaki
Y'all were accepted i just need skype
11/27/2015 3:35 pm
JDN-
sent, check you messages
11/27/2015 10:47 am
Emitter
Minecraft IGN: Emitter

Time zone: EST

Why do you wanna be a helper or other: I want to be able to help out with the server, aswell as the players. I've always enjoyed taking part in the creation of the server and I would like to do it again.

What can you do as a helper or the rank u were put on?: I can help solve difficult problems that may take place on the server. I can also cooperate with the players to help them with their adventures through the server.

Do you have any experience with being a staff?: I have experience with many servers, all of them being relatively small. The largest server I moderated on was named CreativeCraft, it averaged about 15 players a day. I had many chances to stop people who were doing wrong aswell help players with their problems.

Tell us about your experience : I have one thing to say, I enjoyed it. I really liked to be able to help the players out as it made me feel very good. Many of the times players had problems, I was there to help fix them, and maybe even give them some helpful tips of what to do next time.

How long can you play each day or help us?: I can usually play 4-8 on the weekend but during the weekdays only about 1-3 due to sports.

Thank you for your time and consideration!
11/27/2015 10:30 am
JDN-
IGN: JDN_

Time zone: UTC +02:00

Why do you wanna be a helper or other: I would like to be a developer because I have experience in developing and tweaking plugins, as well as owning a server about a year ago which was semi successful. I also enjoy developing and moderating servers.

What can I do: I can do everything you would expect; Tweaking plugins, developing plugins and testing plugins, things which should be expected.

Do you have any experience with being a staff?: I have experience on 2 servers, one which I owned and developed/tweaked the plugins.

Tell us about your experience: My experience was good I helped build the server and make it semi-successful, I enjoyed it a lot and would like to do it again but I took a break from Minecraft to play other games.

How long can you play each day or help us?: On a weekend probably 10 hours, on a weekday maybe 6-8 hours but that depends it might be more or less depending on my work.
11/27/2015 2:49 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
11/27/2015 2:37 am
gjk05
Hello, I am xXItsGJKXx, part of FlashDevelopers.
Minecraft IGN: xXItsGJKXx
Time zone: UTC-06:000
Why do you wanna be a helper or other: I would like to be a Developer.
What can you do as a helper or the rank u were put on?: I would massively improve your server to a great server.
Do you have any experience with being a staff?: I currently own a server, am a Developer on 1 server, used to be a Co-owner on another, and Admin on 2 servers (friend's servers)
Tell us about your experience : I started out as a noob as Co-Owner, and learned how to develop. Now I am a great developer who just recently sent this server skyrocketing with my first week here! I've been developing for over 1.5 years now
How long can you play each day or help us?: We at FlashDevelopers can help you for as long as it takes to set up your server.

If you have any questions, please make sure to contact us at http://flashdevelopers.weebly.com/ . Thank you!
11/27/2015 1:00 am
Level 1 : New Network
Lindzz
Minecraft IGN: Fox_claw (Planning to change soon)
Name: Lindsay
Time Zone: EST
Why do you want to be helper or other: I love being apart of different communities and meeting and helping all the people out there
What can you do with the rank: I'm going for dev/helper/builder?. I can build more natural settings if needed, but I can't build exterior. I have experience with interacting and helping players when needed. I'm also very used to plugin work and how to manage them. I know what plugins are needed and what people like. I can also be creative if I want.
Other experiences: I am currently Co-Owner on another server, and an Owner of my own private one.
About my experience: Although I don't pay for it, I do a lot of the advertising (on websites) and dev work. I know many commands and the right plugins.
11/26/2015 11:12 pm
Level 1 : New Network
HeyItzSuperior
Minecraft IGN: SuperiorPlayer
Time zone: Eastern Time Zone ‎(UTC-5)
Why do you wanna be a helper or other: because I think it would be fun to build for your server
What can you do as a helper or the rank u were put on?: I would ban/ kick those who spam, bully, or hack.
Do you have any experience with being a staff?:No
Tell us about your experience :
How long can you play each day or help us?: 5 hours on weekdays, 7 on weekends
11/26/2015 8:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Vampire7420
Minecraft IGN: Vampire7420
Time zone: Mountains
Why do you wanna be a helper or other: so i can help your server and make it as good as i can!!!
What can you do as a helper or the rank u were put on?: I can ban the hackers/Rule Breakers to help out the server!
Do you have any experience with being a staff?: yes, i was a moderator on a server once but the owner quit
Tell us about your experience : i used world edit trying to build a spawn
How long can you play each day or help us?: 4-6 hours

I want to be a builder/moderator, both but i will take just the builder part.
11/26/2015 2:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
Minecraft IGN: Spaiand1987

Time zone: EST USA

Why do you wanna be a helper or other: I am good at GroupManager and i am also good to players

What can you do as a helper or the rank u were put on?: I would be a good Dev cause i am good at using GroupManager and i am also good with installing plugins into the server fast with the plugin Installer and sometimes the plugin is not on Installer and i am fast at getting it without installer

Do you have any experience with being a staff?: Yes i have expirience i have had my own server and i am a dev on another server and also i was one on 3 more that are down now for money problems

Tell us about your experience : I have been playing minecraft for 5 years and i have used WorldEdit for 4 years and i have studied GroupManager and Essentials for 1 years:D

How long can you play each day or help us?: 3 hours and if i cant i will let you know on skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome