[Extended Craft]- Needs staff

MCGaming181's Avatar MCGaming1817/27/14 4:06 am
1 emeralds 204 3
7/27/2014 9:21 am
GostcutGaming's Avatar GostcutGaming
Apply Here

We need Builders, Server Staff, Story writers, Server Developers, and Beta Testers!
Hello there! Thank you for spending some time and checking us out! We are need of staff members and more. It’s simple, all you got to do is fill out a application below of what you want apply for.

How Sign Up Works:
Fill out the format below. You need to know there’s step in this process. Welcome to step 1, this is to see what you do best. Step 2 will be the real deal application.

Application Example: (For All)
Applying For:
Why do you think this will be a good position for you?
Why should we choose you?
How can we contact you?

Thank you. We will send out a PM right away of are decision of you! Thanks guys.
MCGaming181
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GostcutGaming
07/27/2014 9:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Applying For: Admin / Moderator
Time zone: London
Why do you think this will be a good position for you? I have a ton of expierence I know permissions. i even had my own server at one point but i forgot to pay for it one month..
Why should we choose you? i can help new players with there needs and i will make the server a better place
How can we contact you? Skype - gost.cut14
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
07/27/2014 9:10 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Application:

Applying For: Head-Admin, Admin

Time zone: GMT +1 hour (Ist) (Irish Standard Time)

Why do you think this will be a good position for you?: I think i'm good for most positions because I have owned 3 of my servers! During my first 2 servers I was learning how to setup plugins and permissions for the server! My recent one was to put myself to the test and see how the server runs and it lasted for 3 months!

Why should we choose you? I have a lot of experience! I know how to set up plugins and permissions! I can help Staff and members with their needs! I can moderate chat and keep the server nice and neat! I am helper on a server called McInfiniteRaidz but the everyone has been inactive because the Owner didn't advertise it and has been gone for a week. I know a lot of commands and plugins and I will learn any I don't.

How can we contact you? Skype- Cav-The-Beast
WonderWood24
07/27/2014 4:33 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Server Staff
Time zone:
Eastern US

Why do you think this will be a good position for you?
I honestly love helping people and making sure everything stays on track. I love helping newer players get acquainted to the game. I also love helping them get use to multiplayer. I'm good at sorting out situations quickly and effectively. I don't take sides and i'm also very patient.

Why should we choose you?
Well for one thing I've co-owned two servers. Astricition Craft and Craftivity. Both shut down due to hacking and other reasons. I also have decent build skills. I also have played Minecraft since early alpha so about 5 years now. The main reason I deserve this position is, I have great leadership skills which is what is needed to be the staff of anything. I am the captain of my football team and also my lacrosse team. I have received various coaches awards and leadership awards as well. Also I am currently assistant manager at the pool I work at, mainly because of my leadership. My leadership combined with my knowledge of minecraft and my previous experiences as staff is why I deserve this position. I am willing to put money into this Program and i will put in A lot of time for this server.

How can we contact you?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome