Network needs Staff, Builders, Coders, Website, Sponsors

ronsampaul's Avatar ronsampaul2/4/14 4:37 pm
2/10/2014 7:26 pm
ronsampaul's Avatar ronsampaul
Hi my name is Noah or ronsampaul the Owner of a Network and NationCraft™ We are a server I bet no one has seen but at least some of you have not seen. When and if you are accepted I shall tell you the premise on skype. I wish you the best on applying and have a Happy New Year.

PLEASE PUT WHAT YOUR APPLYING FOR

We Currently Need:
Click to reveal
BuildTeam:
Builders: 1/6
Decorators: 0/4
Designers: 1/2
Sponsors: 1/4
In-Game Staff:
Admin: 1/3
Moderator: 1/4
Helper: 0/6
Plugin Unit:
Plugin-Team Head: 0/1
Plugin-Manager: 1/2
Plugin-Dev: 1/3
Website Staff
Website-Manager 1/2
Forum-Manager 1/2
Writer 0/4
News 0/6
Network Staff
CFO 0/1
CMO 0/1
Operations Manager 0/2
Customer Service 0/4
Accountant 0/2
Marketing 0/4
Legal Officer 0/2
Desk Job 0/6

If you would like to find information and/or the application format to the positions please look below in the spoilers. I wish you the best of luck in applying. If you don't stick to the format you will be automatically denied. When you are accepted and ONLY IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED add me on skype. If you aren't accepted and you add me on skype you will be denied. When you are accepted on skype you will be given a short test on what you know. If you are not productive on the server you will be fired immediately. You will have a better chance of getting what you applied for if you applied for multiple titles(Does not include Network Staff, you will robably not get accepted if you apply for two things if you apply for the network).You must do work and get work done no matter what others are doing!!

Build Team Application Formats and Information
Builder

Click to reveal
A Builder builds the structures that the Architect and/or designer designs. It is the least powerful on the build team but the most important. *=Required
Format:
Have You Been Banned(I can find out if you have been banned so be truthful)*:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Past BuildTeam EXP(Must list build teams)*:
Build Level(1-10)*:
Pictures of Builds(Imgur is accepted)*:
Additional Info:

Decorator

Click to reveal
The decorator decorates and helps build the objects that the builder builds. You must follow the directions of the Head-Builder. It is the least powerful but the most important. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Build Level(1-10)*:
Additional Info:

Designer

Click to reveal
The Designer has to design the builds that the Builders and Decorators build. They also have to help the Head-Builder in making sure that the Build is going correctly. Before you make a design it must be approved by the Architect.
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Build Level(1-10)*:
Additional Info:

In-Game Staff Information/Application Formats
Admin

Click to reveal
An Admin is probably one of the most hard working people on the server. They have to help people, moderate the server, fix bugs, build, and punish people. They have to know how to use plugins and can be able to teach others how to use them. Must be very responsible, no one under 16. You can never have been banned. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Age*:
Past Staff EXP(Why you quit, the old IP, i dont care if it is closed, and the name of the server, as much info on the servers as possible)*:
Plugin Knowledge(Give me a long list if you know it, but I dont like people who lie)*:
Can you donate*:
Why Should I Choose You*:
Additional Info:

Click to reveal
A Moderator a.k.a. Mod, moderates the server for people who are breaking the rules or are being disrespectful to staff or other players. They must be able to react calmly and respectfully to the player that is breaking the rules. If there is an extremely bad circumstance you must report it to upper staff(ex: Admin, Head-Admin)
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Age*:
Past Staff EXP(Why you quit, the old IP, i dont care if it is closed, and the name of the server, as much info on the servers as possible)*:
Plugin Knowledge(Give me a long list if you know it, but I dont like people who lie)*:
Can you donate*:

Helper

Click to reveal
A Helper is like a less powerful Moderatorsee above that makes sure that people aren't breaking the rules or disrespecting staff.
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Age*:
Can you donate*:

Plugin Unit
Plugin-Team Head

Click to reveal
The Plugin-Team Head directs the Plugins Managers and Plugin Devs and helps them out on doing what they are doing. You must know coding language(s), and will be tested on how well you know plugins, and how well you know coding if you are accepted. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Email*:
Skype*:
Past Plugin Dev EXP*:
Past Plugin Man EXP*:
Coding Knowledge*:
Plugin Config Knowledge*:
Additional Info:

Plugin-Dev

Click to reveal
A Plugin-Dev makes custom plugins exactly the way the Owner wants it. The Plugin-Leader will help describe it, you must be able to work with the Plugin Managers. If you are accepted you will be tested on your coding knowledge. You must also be free. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Coding Knowledge*:
Past Plugin-Dev EXP*:
Additional Info:

Plugin-Manager

Click to reveal
The Plugin-Manager has to configure the plugins exactly the way the Owner wants, the Plugin Team Leader will describe it in more detail. You must be able to work with the Plugin Dev when they make plugins.
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Past Plugin Man EXP*:
Plugin Knowledge(I want a whole list)*:
Additional Info:

Permissions Tech

Click to reveal
The Permissions Tech has to configure the permissions exactly the way the Owner wants, the Plugin Team Leader will describe it in more detail. You must know how to use PermissionsEx, GroupManager, and bPermissions.
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Past Plugin Man. EXP*:
Plugin Knowledge(I want a whole list)*:
Additional Info:

Website Staff
Website Manager

Click to reveal
The Website Manager has to moderate what his website staff is doing. This is the hardest job to get on the website. You have to post on the Main Pages of the Website as well as the Forum. You must also talk with the Forum Staff and the Website Staff. You must know how to use html, css, and JavaScript. Any other coding language is not needed but well appreciated. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Coding Knowledge*:
Past Forum EXP*:
Past Website EXP*:
Additional Info:

Forum Manager

Click to reveal
The Forum manager has to moderate the Forum and make sure his staff are doing the right thing as well as the forum members. You must be able to work with other people and not get upset if you do not get promoted and someone else does. You must know how to use html, css, and JavaScript. Any other coding language is not required but is appreciated. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Past Forum EXP*:
Coding Knowledge*:
Additional Info:

Writer

Click to reveal
The Writer posts things on the website about special stuff going on in the server and in the server community. It is a pretty basic job but must know how to use html and css. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Past Website EXP*:
Past Forum EXP*:
Past Blog EXP*:
Coding Knowledge*:
Additional Info*:

News

Click to reveal
News writes on the News section in the website on what is going on in the server. We also need you to write about the events that are going on within the Network. You must know how to use html and css. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Past Website EXP*:
Past Forum EXP*:
Past Blog EXP*:
Coding Knowledge*:
Additional Info*:

Network Staff
C.F.O. Chief Financial Officer

Click to reveal
The CFO or Chief Financial Officer takes care of the main money matters in the company. They have to help make the money, figure out ways to make the sales, and negotiate with possible Sponsors. You MUST be over 20, have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting. *=Required
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
What College Did You Go To*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Information*:

C.M.O. Chief Marketing Officer

Click to reveal
The Chief Marketing Officer is the person in charge of making our server popular. You must be able to work with a team, work with the Advertisers. You must have at least a Bachelors Degree in Marketing and must be 20 or over. *= Required
Format:

Operations Manager

Click to reveal
The Operations Manager makes sure that Customer Service is doing a good job and making sure that things are running smoothly on all levels in-game, in the network, and on the website. You must have a Bachelors Degree in Business Management and must be 20 years of age or older.
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Information*:

Customer Service

Click to reveal
Customer Service makes sure that people who are involved with the server network but not staff in the server network. You must have a Bachelors Degree in Business Communication. *=Required
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Information*:

Accountant

Click to reveal
An Accountant has to help with monetary problems and financial help. You must listen to and work with the CFO. you must have to have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting. You must be 20 or over. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
What college did you go to*:
Additional Info*:

Marketing

Click to reveal
The Marketing Team has to try to create designs for the servers and has to create designs for the Network. You also have to figure out how to advertise the server and network. You must be 16 and over and have experience with design and graphics design. *= Required
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Info*:

Legal Officer

Click to reveal
The Legal Officer deals with the Server Network's legal problems and everything law. You must be from the USA or know US Law, have a Bachelors Degree in Law( I dont care what type of law), and must be 20 or over. *=Required
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Info*:

Desk Job

Click to reveal
The Desk Job does the papers and documents that the server needs. You write the guides, help the legal officers and accountants with their papers. You must be 18. *=Required
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Info*:

Sponsor

Click to reveal
For Information on the sponsor please email me at ronsampaulminecraft@yahoo.com
Format:
Name:

Thanks you for applying. If you are accepted you will know with a reply on your post. Keep looking because if you do not get back to me within two days after I accept you, your out. Have Fun on NationCraft™ and Good Luck

With any questions hit me at ronsampaulminecraft@yahoo.com
ronsampaul
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ronsampaul
02/10/2014 7:26 pm
I am still looking for staff. I am especially looking for builders and Plugin-Managers.
AARBOI
02/05/2014 11:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Applying For In Game Moderator.
Have You Been Banned(I can find out if you have been banned so be truthful)*: I have been banned before I have played Minecraft for 2 years and I have done stuff wrong in the PAST I will admit but that was the past... I can't remember when I have been banned but I have.

IGN*: aarboi11

Name*: Aaron

Skype*: SFTxAarboi

Email*: aarboi2001@hotmail.com (I highly advise you don't message me here as it will be a long wait, Skype is the best way, Thanks!).

Age*: 14
Past Staff EXP(Why you quit, the old IP, i dont care if it is closed, and the name of the server, as much info on the servers as possible)*: I have played Minecraft for the past 2 years, I don't know every server I have been staff on and I will not be able to post proof, Sorry

Worldedit
Groupmanager
PEX
Multiverse
MRL
Essentials
Worldguard (Weakness)
Factions
Towny
There are many more but I can't remember. Sorry

Can you donate*: I don't see this as a Moderators job as they are supposed to work hard to make sure everybody gets the help when they need and also stop the rule breakers.

Why Should I Choose You*: I have played Minecraft for two years, I have been moderator many times, As this time as moderator I have learned how to handle situations, I'll make sure that the job gets done, The right way!

P.s In this app they're a few things that would make any owner turn me down. I just want to say that the only reason that they're on my app is because I am honest. I don't know anyone who has not been banned and anyone who hasn't, I take my hat off to you. Back to the app, I want you to know that I am very honest, calm and mature and Hey, I may have been banned in the future but I am just human I have made mistakes and I will in the future but I know how to get a job done when it comes to Moderation. Thanks for your time for reading this and Best of wishes server wise for the future.
ronsampaul
02/09/2014 8:26 pm
denied
Ozzy91900
02/05/2014 11:00 am
Level 1 : New Network
Applying for Moderator:
Have You Been Banned(I can find out if you have been banned so be truthful)*: Yes. 1 time before.
IGN*: Ozzy91900
Name*: Justin Osbourn
Skype*: Slipknot91900(Justin Osbourn)
Email*: Slipknot91900@gmail.com
Age*: 13
Past Staff EXP(Why you quit, the old IP, i dont care if it is closed, and the name of the server, as much info on the servers as possible)*: Owner on EnderCraft 198.24.166.50:25855; Also previous Admin on Thanatos node21.minecrafted.net:25654(All admins got demoted).
Plugin Knowledge(Give me a long list if you know it, but I dont like people who lie)*: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Mcmmo, Factions, ProtectionStones, Lockette, BuyCraft, TimTheEnchanter, GroupManager, PermissionsEx, AlphaChest, NoSwear, Vault, PlotMe, PlayerHeads, Dynmap, ClearChat, PrisonRankup, Essentials(All forms), Enjin, ClearLag, MobArena, MCBans, MineResetLite. There is more but i can not remember them at the moment.
Can you donate*: Yes
Why Should I Choose You*: I should be chosen because i have plenty of past experience and can be a great addition to the community. I can also keep the rules in order and make players abide by them.
ronsampaul
02/09/2014 8:25 pm
accepted
anonpmc1254296
02/05/2014 10:42 am
[deleted]
ronsampaul
02/05/2014 10:53 am
denied
jasonsdabomb
02/05/2014 10:05 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
BY THE WAY IM APPLYING FOR BUILDER!

Have You Been Banned(I can find out if you have been banned so be truthful)*: Yeah, For sillyness most of the times though ^_^
IGN*: Jasonsdabomb
Name*: Jason Torres
Age*: 15
Skype*: Jasonsdabomb
Email*: jason_torres2323@yahoo.com
Past BuildTeam EXP(Must list build teams)*: I Have really never been in a Build team, But im currently in the middle of awaiting a Head-Builder App which really i think im going to get ! But also Im working on a project with ALOT of People, And Where basically building a city from Assassins Creed.
Build Level(1-10)*: 8 or 9
Pictures of Builds(Imgur is accepted)*: http://imgur.com/a/xkDIe
Some of My builds arent on there, Like 2 of them i think. So check my PMC Page for them.
Additional Info: Umm, Im very confident i like to build, And if im really into what im doing and If im on a roll i should say, I Will not stop till the job is done. I'd say im the person to get things done quick, So people can see my work and admire it. I Have had experience in building for a couple of prison servers. I Can list some Below.
MindlessPrison/ToxicPrison
Prison Academy now known as Mc Academy
And Im currently helping build arenas/hub of the server soon to come out, It is called
The Mc Krew A Minigames server/hub
ronsampaul
02/05/2014 10:16 am
Accepted
MormonMan
02/05/2014 9:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Builder Head Builder
MormonMan
02/05/2014 9:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Have You Been Banned(I can find out if you have been banned so be truthful)*:No
IGN*:TheMormonMonster

Name*:Cameron Cameron Turpin
Age*:15
Skype*:turpinfamily
Email*:Camt2003@gmail.com
Past BuildTeam EXP(Must list build teams)*:Me and my friends built this server mc.mycreeper.net
Build Level(1-10)*:100
Pictures of Builds(Imgur is accepted)*:Go to my server
Additional Info:None
mop8899
02/04/2014 9:16 pm
Level 25 : Expert Scribe
this application is for the Plugin-Manager job. Sorry if for some reason there is two posts. It didn't send the first time, and I'm not sure why.
IGN*: mop8899.

Name*: James Carter

Age*: I am 14.

Skype*: mop8899

Email*: James@coffecraft.com

Past Plugin Man EXP*: I've had a ton of experience. I've setup the plugin side of a bunch of servers. I've hosted my own, and I do some free server support, you can check out

Plugin Knowledge(I want a whole list)*: I've worked with all kinds of plugins. PermissionsEX, essentials, commandbook, twitchIRC, ticket plugins that you can answer and control on a android device and websites, most of those fun minigames, multiverse, citizens, dynmap, and plotme. I do know about a lot more, this post would be very long if you wanted more. Just tell me if you do.

Additional Info: I don't really have a huge social life, making me have a lot more computer time. Which would allow me to work on the server a lot more than you would expect. I am learning a few coding languages, java and C++ if you ever wanted too know that. As you saw above, I do free server support, so I get a lot of experience with servers. May it be setting up plugins or anything like that. I work very well together. Personally, I think that's the best part of any job. May it be simply responding to an email, or helping somebody with a ticket. Anything like that I get excited. I know some of my friends ignore the minecraft chat, and for me, it's a habit to check every single message somebody says, weird right? I'm a pretty patiant guy, some people I work with don't know much about servers, so I have to explain every little part about some of the files. Sometimes I'll be working with somebody for a week teaching them things. I like writing, so if somebody asks me a question, expect me to reply with a longer message then they originally wanted. Of course I will make it short and sweet if wanted. Thank for checking this out. Have a great rest of the day.
ronsampaul
02/05/2014 9:35 am
accepted
CoderBuddy
02/04/2014 8:57 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
Forum-Mod
IGN*: CoderBuddy
Name*: Jack
Age*: 16
Skype*: themasterbuddy
Email*: homefriesguy@yahoo.com
Past Forum EXP*:
Don't have any real experience but I am great for the job and would love to try...
Coding Knowledge*: I am in Web Design 2 and desktop publishing class right now, so I can do decent graphics, HTML, CSS, javascript, and other languages. Also learning php.
Additional Info:
I also like making video games!
ronsampaul
02/05/2014 9:34 am
accept
Elizuck15
02/04/2014 5:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
IGN*:elishaz98

Name*:Elisha Zucker

Age*:15

Skype*:elishaz98

Email*:elizuck14@gmail.com

Past Plugin Man. EXP*:I dont know how to code plugins but im brilliant when it comes to permission plugins. I have made premade and advanced groups. I have experience with prefixes & suffixes plus a master at adding permissions all ingame!

Plugin Knowledge(I want a whole list)*:Groupmanager, and Essentials (Plus Additonal plugins)

Additional Info:Because I am in 9th grade, my class schedule is flexible this enables me to monitor people from other time zones where it may not necessarily be day time for them. I am friendly and try to get along with anyone that I meet. While I sometimes act silly, I can and will be serious when I have to. I read the chat a lot and try to help out people who have questions. I understand that sometimes people can get frustrated when they ask questions and don't get any answers back because others are too busy or it gets lost in the flood of conversations due to something big like an event going on. My idea would be to try and address their questions as soon as possible to reduce the amount of spam/capslock frustration that people seem to do as a result of being ignored. Although even before this app when I try to answer their questions, sometimes they don't seem to notice me. Therefore, I hope the new color that comes with being a Mod will help my answers stand out more so that people feel welcomed rather than ignored. I have many friends of different ethnic backgrounds and having experienced racism myself, I do not tolerate people who are racist against one another.While I am Jewish, I keep an open mind and I respect all religions, so I do not appreciate people who bash on others' religious beliefs either. I dislike it when people are mean or disrespectful to others and hope that by being a Mod I can reduce this so that this server can run peacefully.
ronsampaul
02/04/2014 8:35 pm
accepted
degutter29
02/04/2014 5:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
This honestly seems like it may be a little intense for a Minecraft server..... Like unless you plan on being a multimillion dollar server, I don't think you need that many positions
night of the warped
02/04/2014 5:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
You won't get staff with bachelors degrees. Sorry.
socc3r4life1075
02/04/2014 5:12 pm
how should we talk to get the info
socc3r4life1075
02/04/2014 4:46 pm
Format:
Have You Been Banned(I can find out if you have been banned so be truthful)*: No

IGN*:socc3r4life1075

Name*:Dylan

Skype*: none

Email*:dtrainm1@hotmail.com

Age*: 15

Past Staff EXP(Why you quit, the old IP, i dont care if it is closed, and the name of the server, as much info on the servers as possible)*:i was a moderator on sly craft. play.slycraft.com

I know the some bukkit pugins:
The economy, town, hyperconomy and most of the essentials

Can you donate*: Maybe, if i like the server

Why Should I Choose You*: I am determined to become an admin on a server no matter what
ronsampaul
02/04/2014 4:56 pm
accepted
SKSoccer
02/04/2014 4:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
Have You Been Banned: Yes, over one year ago on a smaller creative server for griefing. I am obviously extremely sorry, and regret my actions. They will never happen again.

IGN*: SKSoccer

Name*: Julie Howe

Skype*: SKSoccer4

Email*: Julie.Howe@aol.com
Facebook (Best place of contact): https://www.facebook.com/julie.howe.501

Age*: 17

Past Staff EXP(Why you quit, the old IP, i dont care if it is closed, and the name of the server, as much info on the servers as possible)*: Moderator on mc.ecocitycraft.com (100-300 constant players)

Plugin Knowledge(Give me a long list if you know it, but I dont like people who lie)*: Essentials, towny, factions, Iconomy, Hyperconomy, and other miscellaneous common server plugins

Can you donate*: Yes, if needed.

Why Should I Choose You*: I'm both experienced, and very good with people. I'm great at making interpersonal relationships, and can help make a player base both happy and active. I would rather talk to a player about what they did wrong and fix it instead of the instant ban that many others. Thanks for considering me!
SKSoccer
02/05/2014 9:44 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
Even if I am denied, I would appreciate a response.
Vyxept
02/04/2014 4:41 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
I could build something for you guys, just put in a request here: pixel-commisioning-service-2014-t358841.html
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome