~[[New and upcoming Factions server looking for members/staff!]]~ | $340 budget |

DJGydo's Avatar DJGydo7/1/18 11:38 am history
1 emeralds 116 6
7/2/2018 10:21 am
Fergie's Avatar Fergie
Are you loyal and Trustworthy?

Do you want to be apart of a great up and coming Factions server?

Then this is the best opportunity for you! Apply Now to be apart of our great team and start building this server from the ground up!

Looking for!
~Helpers

Join our discord and refer to the #application section for staff applications! thanks

Join our discord!

https://discord.gg/9Sh5JR

DJGydo
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Fergie
07/02/2018 10:21 am
Add me on discord Fergie#4819 I'm a graphic designer if you need one
MorphJB
07/02/2018 8:17 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
I can't tell if you guys are looking for builders or not, but if you are, check out my post, I have lots of experience and my portfolio is linked, just message me if you are interested!

www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/builder-looking-to-build-for-ser-572570/
Lunar Wraith Studios
07/01/2018 9:38 pm
Level 46 : Master Architect

IGN: MagikarpGamingYT

Discord ####:
ZaidenAfton#2150

Experience: I've reached around Admin on this one server and then the owners shut it down and I got Co Owner on a different server which also shut down.

Role desired: Admin

Why should I pick you? Because I've had lots of experience as staff and would like to help out on servers because I don't really have anything to do. I am also available for about 13 hours maybe more. I would like to help out as much as I can if I do get Admin.
DJGydo
07/01/2018 10:02 pm
Hop on on the discord and talk to Olivia! She will go through your application and ask you some questions!
Lunar Wraith Studios
07/01/2018 10:07 pm
Level 46 : Master Architect
I'm on Discord
BrightSkyz
07/01/2018 6:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network

IGN: BrightSkyz

Discord ####: BrightSkyz#1644

Experience: Owner on one server with a few others, have owned my own server.

Role desired: Admin

Why should I pick you? I have a great amount of experience when it comes to administrating Minecraft servers. It will be a new thing to me to be an admin on this type of server but I have had experience in the position of admin before. I can spend a bit of time each week on the server helping out and making it better.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome