New Bukkit Server! Needs Staff!

skater8989's Avatar skater89894/7/12 1:14 pm
4/9/2012 12:08 am
zshircliff's Avatar zshircliff
Hello, I am skater8989, also known as the CraftMine owner! I am in need of staff! The staff positions that I need are:
1.Moderators
2.Admin(s)
3.And Helpers

If you are considering be sure to realize that this is a brand new server and we are going to need lots of help building it! Please post a reply if you are interested!
skater8989
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

zshircliff
04/09/2012 12:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello. My ingame name is the123bxy, but you can call me Zach.
I would like to be an admin/mod on your server. I have been an admin on four servers, two of which have (unfortunately) shut down. I am looking for a server to spend a lot of time on. I think I deserve the admin or mod rank because I have experience and I am not afraid to punish wrongdoers. If someone griefs or says something insulting, they should be punished. But first, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. So I think that people should be warned once before being kicked or banned. Also, i enjiy helping people get through the game and helping those who need help. With my previous experience as an admin, i now know a lot about plugins and commands. Thank you very much for reading this.
Mindfall
04/07/2012 1:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Thank you! My skype is Mindfallian.
skater8989
04/07/2012 1:20 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Hello Mindfall,
I would like to know your skype name so maybe we can just chat not skype, but chat. I am excited and I think you are a great fit! So please give me your skype name and I will skype you right now! ok?
Mindfall
04/07/2012 1:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Hi my name is Mindfall.
My ingame name is Mindfall
I would like to be an admin because i like helping people, and i think i can help alot in this server. I will not abuse my power, and will help greifed people. I kill kick or ban spammers and griefers. I will also build many things for ther server. I have a skype, so if u need to contact me, you can skype me. Thank you for your consideration.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome