NEW COLONYCRAFT SERVER: NEEDED *GFX* *PLUGINS DEVS* *STAFF*

1001zippy's Avatar 1001zippy9/6/12 7:47 pm
9/6/2012 9:04 pm
ibeaustin's Avatar ibeaustin
The Idea

One day, two Minecraft addicts got together and thought about a good plan for a server. The idea was to make a server with multiple colonies with leaders. The colonies could settle new land, have leaders, and declare war and capture land from other colonies.

What's Needed To Make This Real

The following people are needed. Also, we do need donations to make this possible.

* Plugin Developers *

Click to reveal
{PluginDev}
IGN:
Plugin Examples:
Servers Developed:
GitHub Link:
BukkitDev Link:
Programming Languages:

* Graphical Effects *

Click to reveal
{GFX}
IGN:
About/Other Info:

* Builders *

Click to reveal
{Builders}
IGN:
About/Other Info:

* Staff *

Click to reveal
{Staff}
IGN:
About/Other Info:
Can Donate?:

PLEASE NOTE: Staff are the thing we need the LEAST right now, so please don't be disappointed if we deny you.
1001zippy
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ibeaustin
09/06/2012 9:04 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter
{Staff}
IGN: Ibeaustin
Experience: Ive been a co-owner of a server and im very good with factions if colonies will be like factions.
About/Other Info: Im nice i guess i like to have fun a build and relax but sometimes i like to have a friendly pvp or raid not to the point of overkill/spawn kill. I am 15 years old and have been playing minecraft fro a year and a half so i am pretty experienced.
Can Donate?: No i am sorry i have no paypal or a credit/debit card.

im sorry i hope my app has been decent if so please msg me back ~Ibeaustin
1001zippy
09/06/2012 8:37 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
Yes, it is possible to be a builder and staff.
Dawg00chief
09/06/2012 8:05 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
{Staff: For Head-Admin/Co-Owner}

IGN:

Dawg00chief

Dont have but I have steam.

Experience:

Co owner on 1, Head Admin on 2, Admin on 7 and mod on none (They say that i'm too good for that ) I can help you set up plugins and code permissions. I know most commands for popular plugins like Factions, Towny, Lockette, LWC etc.

About/Other Info:

I'm mature and I can do redstone and build well. My style of banning on servers is warn (first time), jail (second time), and ban (third time). Depending how serious, I will ban immediately (Eg. Grief, Hack). I will be able to manage your server (depending on where you live) while you sleep since I'm from Asia.

Can Donate?:

I don't have paypal, sorry.
MeowCats
09/06/2012 7:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dolphin
IGN: xxSuicideKiwixx
Experience: Mod on 5 servers, admin on 6, head admin on 2, Builder on 5 and op on 4. I have played minecraft since 1.6.6 and i am very familiar with most commands. I know how to use world edit very well and i also know how to use rollback.
About/Other Info: I am a very friendly person unless you make me mad, and i love helping people. I will always stay loyal to you and listen to you no matter what. I play minecraft about 2-3 hours a day if needed and i also use Steam and Teamspeak. On a maturity level /10 i would rank an 8.5. I will also never abuse my privelages and if i see anyone who does i will inform you as what to do with them. I have very good grammar unlike your common shmuck who plays minecraft.
Can Donate?: No. :/
Thanks for reading my app.
Kiwi
ColdKamil
09/06/2012 7:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
is it possible to be both a builder and staff?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome